Thread: Quick and Dirty
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 07:23 PM   #18
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Sorority Intiation

After starting at San Diego State University, a well-known party school, Sasha decided to join a sorority during Rush week - especially after her lesbian partner pushed her into doing it. Her partner even reassured her that if Sasha joined, she will too. The next day Sasha visited the sorority where she found out from the Leader that she must go through the initiation where she must completely undress, put on a blindfold, and lie down letting all the girls touch her, in any place they wanted. After further consideration, Sasha figured that's not so bad... so why not? Her partner will be there for her supporting her all the way, so what could go wrong?

The initiation day finally arrived, Sasha kissed her partner who as promised stayed in the background to watch the whole thing. As the candidate, Sasha was given orders by the Leader to which she obeyed: she stripped off all her clothes, had her eyes covered with a blindfold, lied down on a bed, and then her arms and legs were tied up... Wait! She wasn't told that would happen!... but after thinking about, she realized this was part of testing her loyalty, so she decided everything was still ok... after all her partner was still there with her.

Sasha was now told to relax and enjoy the sensations given by the Sorority Leader. She felt a feather run up and down her body, and then around her breasts which caused her nipples to get very hard, and tingly feelings spread out causing goose bumps to form all over. Hands instantly flew forward and grabbed her full boobs, which startled her... Gradually and with increasing frequency, the hands molded, fondled, squeezed, and mashed them together. Another pair of hands started teasing, rubbing and tickling her nipples, causing Sasha now to get tingly sensations around her clit. After a while she really wanted to rub her button but couldn't - yet the teasing of her nipples wouldn't let up. She next felt someone's lips kissing hers, first softly then passionately, the tongue probing in between. Suddenly another tongue began licking her clit, swirling it around then sucking it in deeply. The feelings were so intense, she can't hold back anymore! Her body tightening, she twisted, moaned and came with an intense orgasm - which seemed to last forever - over and over and over, she came - it felt incredible! When the bliss settled in, Sasha was somewhat embarrassed... but God, it felt really good! This initiation stuff wasn't so bad after all... she wondered if it was over now?... it was so quiet... no movement...

Then there was a stirring... and whispers, as Sasha experienced the sensation of something stiff first touching her lips, and slowly entering her vagina. Her tummy tightened and her teeth clenched as she felt the foreign object penetrate her... of course she's wet enough now after the orgasm that it started sliding in, deeper and deeper. It felt so thick and soft against her pussy lips... curious, she asked what it was and was told it's a dildo. She paused wondering if she should tell the Sorority Leader she's was a virgin? Sasha really wanted to but decided she really wanted to please her lesbian partner and get in to the sorority - and maybe they'd stop when they hit her virtue, so Sasha gave in to the pleasurable sensation - all while the "dildo" kept pushing in. Her hymen stopped the movement, as Sasha held her breath... a good strong push of the "dildo" broke right through it, causing it to bleed a little - but the "dildo" didn't stop, as it kept pushing further in until it hit her cervix. At this point Sasha felt completely filled up, a sensation she never felt before. Then the "dildo" pulled out a little, and then slowly went back in, slowly out, and quicker back in, all the way in - quicker out, then in, even quicker out, then right back in. As the "dildo" was moving in and out, Sasha felt someone rub her clit - god, it felt sooooo good. The "dildo" started picking up more speed, her clit was rubbed, a pair of hands squeezed her melons and tickled her nipples - the pace was picked up more within her cunt, in, out, in, out, faster, faster - Sasha then heard a guy say "ok now", and the blindfold was taken off! She looked up and saw that a college guy was fucking her, in fact she was surrounded by guys! She panicked, tried to move but couldn't - and the realization settled in that she just lost her virginity to a guy! The dude fucking her was breathing faster, his cock was pounding her pussy now as fast as he could go. He screamed "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She screamed "I was a virgin! I'm not protected! I'm a lesbian! Shit, you're a guy! Oh please don't do this! Please don't cum inside me! Please, please pull your cock out!" Nobody stopped - her nipples were being sucked on by two guys, and another was rubbing her clit. She just couldn't look, so she closed her eyes, turned her head, and bit the pillow. The cock in her pushed a final thrust... fucking her real hard he yelled "Ohhh myyy fucking god!!! You fucking big titted bitch! I'm gonna fill your pussy up with my hot fuckin' cum!" His whole body stiffened up, his prick pushed right up against Sasha's cervix "Oh fuckin' bitch, take it, take my cum!!!" His cock pulsated as huge gobs of his baby making sperm shot deep into Sasha's fuck hole, squirting load after load straight into her fertile cervix. Sasha's feelings were so mixed, being raped, losing her virginity, being fucked by a guy... yet, all that aside she was now hit by a mind-blowing orgasm, wave after wave, causing her whole body to stiffen up, covered in goosebumps, with rock-hard nipples - she shouldn't be turned on but she was... The thoughts poured in: I'm a fuckin' bitch! I was fucked, fucked! and it felt good, soooo good! Her powerful orgasm washed away any shame and humiliation she had before.

No sooner after the guy fucking her pulled out, feeling his cum oozing out of her pussy, it was replaced by another cock. This next cock was relentless as the other, pumping into Sasha's cunt until she screamed with yet another incredible orgasm... and this fucker pumped Sasha until he shot all his hot juicy sperm deep into her. Then another guy's cock entered her pussy fucking her till it exploded and dumped it's whole load, making Sasha experience another mind-blowing orgasm. And yet came another cock, and another, and another - until she was fucked by an entire fraternity. Her pussy was filled to the brim, just swimming in cum, loads of it spilling out everywhere. When all the guys were completely satiated, and Sasha was exhausted, it was finally over. The Sorority Leader then stepped forward and told her the good news, she successfully completed the initiation; but the bad news was her girlfriend chickened out, wouldn't go through with it, and left. Laying there in total bliss, Sasha didn't fucking care... she was a slut and liked guys now.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 06-14-2014 at 07:42 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote