Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:52 AM   #12
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 11
The Greatest Agent

“Glenna, all of your training and previous missions, except that last one, have been intended to prepare you for this one mission.”
“What is the mission exactly?”
“Our leader, you, and I will capture a very dangerous rogue agent. She was the best agent we’ve ever had.”
“Why do I get the feeling you’re not telling me everything.”
“I promised you that I would tell you everything after your third mission right? Well this counts as your third mission.”
“You’ve been planning this for a long time haven’t you?”
“Yes.”
“Why?”
“It’s one of the things you cannot know now.”
“What is going to happen to Mira?”
“Hillary and Nancy will take care of her as I told you earlier. Our leader has already given them instructions.”
“And there’s still something you’re not telling me about that is there?”
“I told you that after this mission you will know everything.”
Glenna continued to converse with Molly, but she was getting nowhere. It was best to just get through the mission. LK Leader joined them after Glenna decided to get through with the mission.
“We have a good drive ahead of us. Our agent is in Sunray. Molly, Glenna, have you both prepared for the journey?”
“Sunray…that sounds so familiar…wasn’t that the town The Hunter was born in?”
“Yes and please don’t ask anymore questions.”
The trio drove to Sunray with little conversation. Each woman was too caught up in their own thoughts to converse with each other. Glenna didn’t bother to ask any more burning questions, knowing they wouldn’t be answered if asked anyway. At one of the houses on the north east side, they stopped. LK Leader whispered to both of them instructions.
“The house is behind the one we are facing. There is a dark alley between the houses where we can have excellent cover. We should split up. Glenna, survey the backyard. Molly, see if there are any open windows. I will observe the front. If one of you finds an entry point, whisper into your ring.”
Glenna and Molly nodded and the trio slowly slinked to the alley. Molly stayed in the shadows looking at all the windows. All appeared to be closed. She tried to open one and found it locked. Glenna carefully crept to the back door and grasped the knob. It turned easily in her hand.
“The front door is open”
“So is the back.”
“Should we go in?”
“Yes, all of us might as well go in. Be on your guard because this was our best agent. Anything ordinary could be a trap.”
Molly met Glenna at the back door and them and the leader walked inside. The house was empty and shadows danced everywhere.
“Ok, everyone look for clues to where she might be. She may have been our best agent, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t make mistakes.”
Suddenly the phone rang. The women ignored it because they were so focused on finding clues. The answering machine clicked on and a woman’s voice said the usual leave a message after the beep thing.
“Well, well, well. Our Great Leader has finally come out of her hole.”
The women were shocked. Somehow The Greatest Agent knew they were in her house! Glenna was the first to speak.
“Who are you?”
“I am a woman of many names Glenna Michelle Johnson.”
“How…how do you..?”
“How do I know your name? I know many things, including why they allowed you to join their Society. And I know Molly is there with you.”
“Enough games! Tell us where you are!”
“In good time my Great and Powerful Leader, in good time.”
“Why did you become a rogue agent? I thought about it but I didn’t want to be hunted down.”
“Ah, but you haven’t been exposed to the full injustice of it all. I should have been the leader, not this younger hack. I was the best agent for the job, yet she found favor with the previous leader by being better in bed!”
“That’s not true. Your temper always got the better of you. You never thought rationally and we couldn’t have a leader who couldn’t think rationally.”
“Rationally? You call bringing HER here rational? I would have killed her when I had the chance.”
“Would you have done so even if you really needed her?”
Glenna became confused. Who would she have killed and why? Was it Molly The Greatest Agent was talking about killing? It seems like they were talking about her since Molly was around the leader all the time and knew her personally.
“Please, don’t do this. Come on and rejoin the Society. I can make things better for you and you won’t have to run.”
“No. I still have my reputation at the Society. I will not have it said that Melinda Warren became soft hearted.”
Glenna was beyond surprised. Was this the same Melinda Warren that The Hunter killed? How could she be alive if his diary mentions he’s dead?
“…how…how…”
“How am I alive? I suppose I’ll tell you. Even those two fools who already knew don’t know the entire details.
“When I got married to keep my cover I was supposed to be next in line to be leader. But someone else got the job. I stopped following orders from the Society and your current leader felt too sorry for me to do anything about me. She wouldn’t have been able to even if she tried! I had created a device that was like the Machine but it implanted thoughts into people’s minds, giving me control over them. My first experiment was a success. I was able to program my husband to attack anyone I told him to and anyone he didn’t like. It kept people, especially your kind, away.
“In 2004 I helped my husband kill three of your agents. They were easy prey, but I knew more were coming. I decided to kill our sister and her husband. That was supposed to send a message to you to stay away from me. I had forgotten she had a child until after I killed them. I forged their wills and took the child. I knew you would be more reluctant to strike at me with the child there or at least you would change your entire plan. That would give me enough time to react to whatever you threw out at me.
“My mistake was keeping his parents’ heads in the basement. I thought I could capture an agent alive and tell her to tell you what would happen to the agents you sent after me. Paul found them before you sent any other agents. I should have known he would find them and still kick myself for making a foolish mistake. Our battle in the basement wounded me and I was surprised at Paul’s pure strength of will. He actually sent me to the hospital! For the entire hospital visit I was afraid you would come to kill me. You were too soft again and foolish not to do so.”
“Taking someone from a hospital is against the rules. We both know that.”
“HAHAHAHA! The rules! The rules need to be broken every now and then for the greater good and the greater evil. You and I know that as well don’t we? Now where was I? When I paid the bail I set a lifelike dummy of myself inside my bed and camped out in the woods quite a ways from my house. I had the rings of the three agents I killed earlier plus my own. I used them to listen inside the house. You were foolish to think the dead agent’s rings didn’t work anymore. I made it to where I could hear anything you said whenever I wished. That’s how I knew you were coming. I was surprised when Paul screamed his head off and thought that wouldn’t prevent your agents from investigating the area, so I waited for them. Predictably, right after he screamed his head off your agents showed up. Your agents were fools and thought I was dead.”
“…But Paul’s diary said he killed you! There’s a graphic description of your untimely death!”
“Glenna, Glenna, Glenna. When are you going to learn to keep your mouth shut?”
“I…sorry, go on.”
“Thank you. Remember the machine I used on my husband? I used it on Paul that day. I made him think that he killed me to keep you fools off my back.”
“And he suspected that he didn’t kill you in the lost chapters of his diary Melinda. He dreams about a strange light. About the time Mr. Bates was killed, we found out you were still alive. Why did you use your real name?”
“It was too obvious.”
“True, we weren’t sure for a long time until about the time Mrs. Bates was killed. Using your married name instead of Wilkinson was a good way to throw us off the trail. Now we’re back to where we started. You hiding from us and me trying to get you back to the Society.”
“Ah but that’s not the whole story is it? There’s one final detail you’ve left out!”
“Melinda, she doesn’t need to know!”
“Sure she does. Frankly I’m surprised she hasn’t figured it out yet. Surely her old self has surfaced by now. Glenna, do you want to know what we’re talking about?”
“Yes”
“Molly, turn off the answering machine quickly!”
“You’d better not or else Mira will suffer! She is a victim of my own machine.”
“How do you have Mira? Where are you?”
“Nuh uh uh! Only after I tell Glenna why she was trained will you know where we are!”
The leader motioned for Molly to knock Glenna out. Molly looked around for a blunt object, any object would do! She became frustrated and was about to do whatever it took to keep Glenna from listening, but Melinda was too fast…

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:31 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote