Thread: LK (Revised)
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 03:08 PM   #14
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 13
The Greatest Agent

"Our mission as I said is extremely dangerous. The three of us are going to stop a dangerous rogue agent. The best agent we've ever had."

"Who is the target?" Christina asked.

"Melinda Warren. My sister." LK Leader said.

"Your sister? Holy fuck! Wait...that name I know it from somewhere..."

"Paul Hunter's aunt," Molly said.

"But wait that also means..."

"Yes, Paul Hunter was my nephew as well."

"Holy fucking shit I knew there was no way some random man got the better of this organization! But wait...didn't she die by getting shot?"

"We think she perfected the neuralyzer and gave her nephew along with the police a false memory. We only discovered she was alive when the decision was made to go after him once he took Melissa. As you know Molly is assigned at the police precinct he was in. She noticed something wrong with the evidence when she decided to do some research on him. There is no telling how much damage she has caused all these years."

"So why not stop her sooner?"

"We tried. Agents died. I hate to get all 'Star Wars' on you, but you are our only hope Christina. She knew your mother. You are her godchild and the only person she won't kill," Molly grimly said.

"WHAT! This has to be a joke right? I didn't even know my mother!"

"No it's no joke. We've had to keep this plan under wraps for a long time for everyone's protection," remarked LK Leader. "She would torture anyone in a heartbeat for information if she thought it would gain her an advantage. My sister is angry and vengeful. The sabotage of our neuralyzers is but a fraction of what she can do. She knows we know that she's alive by now. We must proceed with the plan to capture her anyway. She needs to be stopped."

"Capture? Not kill?"

"I would prefer to keep my sister alive if possible. That's why we need you Christina. If I wanted her dead I would send overwhelming force against her. If she refuses to comply and you have no other option, you are authorized to use deadly force. Come quickly. We must go to the old farm house."

"The one from the journal?"

"The very same."

"We should split up. Christina, sneak around back and look sharp for traps. Molly, see if there are any open windows. I will observe the front. If one of you finds an entry point, whisper into your ring."

Christina and Molly nodded. The trio slowly slinked through the shadows towards the old farm house. Molly stayed in the shadows looking at all the windows. All appeared to be closed. She tried to open one and found it opened easily. Christina carefully crept to the back door and grasped the knob. It turned easily in her hand.

"The front door is open," LK Leader whispered.

"So is the back," Christina quietly replied.

"The windows aren't even locked. Should we go in?"

"Yes, all of us might as well go in. Be on your guard. Anything ordinary could be a trap."

The trio searched carefully throughout the house. Not a soul was present. Suddenly they heard a voice.

"Well, well, well. Our Great Leader has finally come out of her hole."

The women were shocked and wondered where the voice was coming from. They quickly located a cell phone on a table charging.

"So, you know then my sister. Where are you? We need to discuss some things."

"You'll know soon enough."

"Hello godmother."

"Ah so they've told you their little secret...or did they?"

"We've told her enough. Please listen to her, my sister. I've created a paradise! She can tell you!"

"Or I could tell her who she really is."

Molly and LK Leader gave each other a terrified look. Their worst fears had come true. Melinda knew their entire plan. Molly brandished a gun and shot at the phone in a desperate attempt to stop Melinda from revealing the darkest part that Christina didn't need to know.

"What a waste of a bullet. This phone won't break that easily. Bulletproof case. You could try to get it off to destroy the phone if you want but I'll have said all I need to by then."

"Please Sister, just listen to Christina!"

"Christina Helen Ellison? No I don't think so. Frankly I'm surprised you picked such a lame name choice. What did you use? A random name generator?"

Christina was confused "My mother named me didn't she?"

"Yes, but she didn't name you Christina Helen Ellison. Instead, she named you Tina Elaine Hill."

"No I'm Christina! Aren't I?" Christina wasn't too sure and had a confused look on her face. Something about that name sounded familiar. Like it once did belong to her. She racked her brain and tried to remember where it came from. "No, it can't be...Tina Hill died!"

"That's what your oh so great leader wanted everyone to think! Go ahead Tina Hill. Tell me about your paradise after I tell you their last dirty little secret."

Now it was Molly's turn to look confused. Christina...Tina...saw her look questioningly at the LK Leader. The Leader had an expression of terror on her face. Melinda really did know everything somehow. The whole plan was meaningless.

"Or do you want to tell Tina Hill who killed her mother and used her mother's dead body as a poor representation of Tina's death oh Great and Powerful Leader?"

Realization dawned on Molly in that instant. Terror gripped her face as she realized what the LK Leader had known moments earlier. The whole plan was meaningless. There were things even she didn't know about the plan. Things that she neuralyzed herself so she would forget. But it no longer mattered. Everything was out in the open now.

"You gave us no choice, she had gone rogue because of you. I had to order Molly to kill her."

"LIAR! Now listen all of you, and especially you Tina Hill. I'm at your own base where you neuralyze people. Come and try to stop me if Huntress doesn't kill you! Huntress, kill them and join me to create a true paradise!"

The phone call ended. Molly and LK leader held their breath. Time itself seemed to slow down. It was as if the universe were holding its breath too in order to see what would happen next.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote