View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 01:28 AM   #39
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(As a man) We all want to say how hot it would be to see our woman fucked by 10+ guys, but really? In fantasies, and on sites like this, that's fun to explore but in reality I don't think so... to me it just means there's no longer any intimacy in your relationship and now she needs others to fill that gap (pun could be intended or not). Close sexual intimacy is not only the icing on the cake of an amazing relationship but the expression of the love felt between two people. Now... if she wants me to fuck her in front of others, not only showing others what we have but making them get off on our love... now that is not only erotic, that's fucking hot!

So.... a gangbang with 10+ guys is a dealbreaker for me.

This question is for the ladies...

I recently read on a forum where a woman complained her boyfriend wouldn't marry her if she didn't get her breasts augmented. The guy had been interested in her for the last 15 years, started dating her, they developed a full-blown relationship and then he moved in with her - but it wasn't till after he moved in he finally admitted he liked big titted women and so asked her if she would get a boob job. After 6 months into the living arrangement he gave her the ultimatum that if she didn't augment her breasts he couldn't see himself marrying her because he really craved big boobs, and that they would finally make her the total package (he even offered to pay for them).

So... your boyfriend or fiance says you must increase your bust in order for the relationship to keep going... dealbreaker or not?

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 04-12-2014 at 01:49 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote