View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
I've just heard Stephen King is gonna get behing the cameras to redirect Brian De Palma version of his book Carrie. I'm a bit skeptical, I don't know what King can do as a director.
They have tried multiple times to make a movie out of that book. They are hardly comparable. I at first thought the newest one that was just released a couple of weeks ago was clever in adapting modern technology into it, but they ended up ruining it by having the stones fall on the house at the end. The stones fell when she was a little girl. It would have been better to not have used them at all than to have them fall at the complete wrong time. Another letdown was far too many people survived the mayhem at the high school.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote