View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 11:23 AM   #45
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Easy as pie Maddog simply go below the normal reply button you use...go to next section under that look for window that says attachments....click on that then window opens listing all types of files you can send in...

Look for JPG as that works with most photos...also gives you the max size you can send!! Then go up to window that says Browse click on browse...

That should bring up documents on your PC where you have your files pics stored at! Select the one you want..click on it it appears in the window then enter...takes you back to attachment window then click on upload....wait a bit play with yourself until you see it come up in yellow letters then close window...

Go back to your post and at bottom of box with attachments click on submit reply..and thats it pretty easy sweety!!
I know that was for Maddog, but THANK YOU anyway!!! I've been trying for a long time to figure out how to do that...

so here (hopefully) is my fantasy for today.

z-Scoreland Linsey Dawn McKenzie.jpg

edit: YES IT WORKS!!!!

hmm...I don't remember that pic at all...

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote