View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 12:38 AM   #24
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Epilogue

James Jacobs strolled in on a perfectly ordinary day. He loved his job on the west coast of the United States. The field of seismology had grown to where earthquakes were predicted with more accuracy than they had been in the past. His job saved lives. It was supposed to be another ordinary regular day. No major earthquakes were projected to happen any time soon. Thus, when he heard the scratching noises he thought it was a little odd. Maybe it was a small earthquake. Small ones were always more difficult to predict.

The blood in James' veins ran cold when he looked at the data. He recognized the pattern immediately. This was no earthquake. It was a nuclear explosion. James followed protocol and informed his boss. He wasn't sure if his boss was awake yet so he sent it via text. It would be sufficient enough. The protocol was a formality anyway. By now every seismology station in the world would have picked up the nuclear explosion. Whoever was responsible for it if caught wouldn't see the sunlight for the rest of their days. It was probably the materials stolen from the plant in north Texas. He turned on the news to see what had been hit. His blood ran even colder when he saw that Mexico City was now a radioactive crater of destruction. Whoever did this was a psychopath. He knew the fallout would kill millions of people in Mexico and probably some in the United States.

Allen

The doorway the computer had instructed them to go to ended up placing them in that old farmhouse in Texas. Once there he called the authorities on himself immediately. They would want to know who was responsible for the nuclear explosion. The world needed to know so that a mass panic didn't take place. He figured that if he told them everything in exchange for immunity there would be no consequences for him. His mother manipulated the hell out of him. The FBI - the real FBI - agreed with Allen's reasoning. He was granted immunity from prosecution over his crimes for the valuable information. Allen was more than happy to sign the legal document. The FBI warned him that if he committed any further crimes the immunity would be revoked. He agreed upon the terms. Allen was done with the life of being a serial rapist. His heart longed to be with Virginia. Allen had fallen in love with her.

Virginia

Virginia had fallen in love with Allen too. When she heard what had happened and what Allen planned on doing she agreed and promised to visit him if he went to prison. Thankfully he didn't. Since Allen was the only living relative of Melinda Warren, the old farmhouse became his. They spent time remodeling the old farmhouse to make it look less frightening. Eventually both Allen and Virginia got good paying jobs and went on to live happy successful lives. They would often rape roleplay with each other. Or sometimes they would have consensual sex. Overall, Allen and Virginia were happy.

Melinda

Melinda had indeed died from a virus that she had created. Before she did, she put as much of her personality as she could into the computer. She planned on the nuclear bomb going off all along and created a few little weaknesses in her program on purpose. The idea that Allen would place Tina in there never crossed her mind. Tina was no threat on her own and wouldn't be able to restart the Society. Melinda designed the computer program to delete itself upon completion of the nuclear bomb detonation. It did and the computer was nothing more than a regular laptop afterward.

Tina

Tina returned to the mansion in Canada. Molly was gone and she often cried herself to sleep in bed at night. Her mind switched back and forth between Huntress, Christina, and Tina. Yet there was no way to get revenge. Allen didn't kill Molly. He was simply manipulated by his bitch of a mother. Getting revenge on Allen would accomplish nothing. She spent her days contemplating on how to get her life of happiness back.

Arnold Patton

Two years later

Arnold Patton had found another. He was getting close to reaching his goals. The farmhouse looked better than the last picture he had seen from the news. His quarry probably improved the property. Arnold put on his best smile and knocked on the front door. Allen answered the door, sparing Arnold from having to talk to his girl.

"Hi! I'm Arnold. You must be Allen. We're related."

"How are we related exactly?"

"We have the same British grandfather."

"You mean that red rose guy?"

"Indeed. I have a proposal I think you might be interested in. You have after all taken after our grandfather by becoming The Masked Marauder."

"I don't do that anymore. I'm happy with my life now and if I step out of line I'll get thrown in jail."

Arnold smiled "just follow me to a place where we can talk and listen to what I have to say. If you still feel the same after we've talked I won't bother you again."

"Ok I'm not just going to follow you without knowing more."

Arnold looked to the left and right as if he was making sure no one was around to hear. "Hypothetically speaking, let's say an FBI agent found a nueralyzer and learned how to use it. Then the agent decided to slowly erase knowledge of a certain base in Texas that the FBI has sealed off from the public and are now no longer guarding because it's been forgotten. Would you be interested in the hypothetical scenario posed to you?"

Allen was intrigued. "I guess it's worth a look..."

The story continues with The Kidnapping Chronicles Part 7: Sons of The Rose

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 09-11-2022 at 12:41 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote