Thread: LK (Revised)
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 03:11 PM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 15
The Final Betrayal

The trio arrived to find Melinda out in the open. Everything was eerily quiet. There was a sense of danger in the air. Something was very, very wrong. Even the birds that frequently visited the base were silent as if their voices had been taken from them.

"Oh did the three of you all come to capture little ol' me?"

"Where are the others?" Molly asked.

"The other agents? They're a bit tied up at the moment and won't be joining you. They will join me though when all of this is over!"

"How could you have overpowered all the others?" LK Leader wondered aloud.

"Did you know the Underground Railroad had a path in Texas that lead to Mexico? Before slavery was abolished in the USA, Mexico happily accepted anyone who crossed the border as a free person."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Tina impatiently asked.

"That old farmhouse used to be a station on the Underground Railroad."

"Oh God fucking damn it! Melinda you didn't!" Molly exclaimed.

"Oh but I did. When The Hunter got bored with his victims he turned them over to me."

"What the fuck? How did? That doesn't make sense!" Tina said in shock.

"Oh Paul and I came to an understanding once I told him what really happened! His victims came to an understanding too. I didn't plan on Paul getting killed of course. I had hoped to have him here on this day. But we did plan on you 'finding' his journal and have you waste resources looking for women right under your nose! Oh girls? Come on out!"

"How many victims did The Hunter have?" Tina whispered.

"Around 40" Molly answered.

"Oh shit" Tina swore as she saw multiple women come out into the open. They slowly gathered around Melinda. Tina looked into one of their eyes and saw a vast emptiness. Tina could barely recognize her friend Caroline from so many years ago. She was thinner and had the same empty soulless eyes. The humanity had been driven away from all of them. Reasoning with any of the women would be impossible. Tina wanted to try anyway.

"Caroline she's kept you against your will and brainwashed you! It's me! Tina! Don't you remember?"

"Why Huntress, I'm disappointed in you. You should have avenged your mother's death!"

"It's all your fault. You arranged to have my grandma killed. You must have corrupted my mother like you did these women. I refuse to turn on them."

"Such a shame, but if you choose to die then that's on you not on me. That includes you too, my sister," Melinda said with glee and sparkling eyes "surrender. You could try fighting but it would be a fatal mistake. You are outnumbered and outmatched. They will only listen to me! Take off your suits, lay down all your weapons, and you will all be spared. I will take my rightful place as leader of Lesbian Kidnappers while you forget all about us and live the rest of your lives away from us! Live or die. Make your choice."

Tina was too scared to speak or move. She looked over to Molly who had a hard expression on her face. Molly had fear in her eyes but looked like she was going to stand her ground. Tina then looked at the LK Leader whose calm expression hadn't changed. The LK Leader rose her hand and for a moment Tina thought she was going to really surrender. Instead she spoke into her ring.

"Code Alpha."

Melinda cackled "Who are you speaking to? My girls got all your other agents tied up! It's just the three of you against all of us!"

LK Leader smiled "Not everyone. You aren't the only one with an underground secret."

The ground shook softly. The women with Melinda looked uncertain as the shaking gradually intensified. A huge rumble filled the air from just outside the base. Everyone watched something slowly rise from the earth. A giant neuralyzer as tall as a city skyscraper eventually loomed over them.

"You're bluffing, Hannah!" Melinda exclaimed, using the leader's name to insult her. "You can't power this to be effective! It's impossible!"

"Not if you charge it between each use."

"No! You're insane! Whoever's controlling it will have their mind completely erased! Yours will be too!"

The LK Leader reached into one of the pockets of the black full body suit. She opened up a folded sheet of notebook paper and held it in front of her. Tina looked toward Molly and saw that she had done the same.

"That's the plan. Execute Code Alpha."

"NO! KILL THEM ALL!"

The women with Melinda screeched in unison and ran towards the trio, but it was too late. A blinding yellow light exploded from the giant neuralyzer. It swept through everything and everyone. In an instant everyone forgot who they were. The horrors the women experienced being raped by The Hunter were gone. Melinda's rage forgotten. All were blinded momentarily by the bright yellow light.

Tina looked around. Where was she? Who was she? Why was she wearing all black? Why were multiple women here? A blonde woman was reading something on a piece of paper. Next to her a dark haired woman was doing the same. Did she have something like that with her? No, there was nothing.

Hannah and Molly looked at what was in front of them in confusion. What in the world was this? Suddenly as they read the information all of their memories came back in a snap. Hannah sighed with relief. Her desperate last resort had worked. The sexy scientist lesbians were right. You could regain your memory back by reading about yourself just after being neuralyzed.

"Hello," Hannah said "your name is Tina. We'll explain what just happened. But first, Molly secure Melinda and the others."

Hannah once again felt relief. It was all over. She congratulated herself on a job well done. Finally the Society could be in paradise. All they had to do was...

"FBI! This is a raid!" a booming voice came from the front gate.

The LK Leader quickly fished her neuralyzer out a pocket in her suit. She pressed the button. Nothing happened. Terrified, she looked at Molly and Tina.

"Run!"

A gunshot rang out. One of the FBI agents must have seen the neuralyzer in Hannah's hand and thought it was a gun. Molly and Tina looked on in horror as Hannah fell to the ground with a bullet wound in her head. The pair ran as far as they could, hoping they wouldn't get shot at or caught.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote