View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 12:01 AM   #16
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 15
The Conspiracy

"I'm still having trouble believing all of this."

"That's how the Society has remained secret all these years. The truth is so absurd that if you randomly told someone on the street they'd think you're crazy."

"If it weren't for Caroline I wouldn't believe you. It explains her spunk that comes out every now and then. It also explains the ring I found in my pocket after I played with the sisters for the first time."

"What did you do with that ring?"

"Tossed it in the trash along with all the rest of the twin's clothes. It's likely buried under several tons of garbage by now."

"The rings have trackers on them. They probably found it by now."

"There was a soft glow on the inside of the ring. Don't think I had ever seen anything like it."

"That glow was the tracker. They know who you are. I think the only reason you aren't dead or have the brain of a two year old right now is because of your first victim."

He gulped. "Yeah, I think I believe you now."

"So join me in avenging the death of our loved ones. While I did kill them it was all because my sister - your other aunt - manipulated the situation and lied to your parents about me. She knew it would cause a confrontation. I would have never done that if it weren't for her."

"What's the plan?"

"Did you write about me in that journal of yours?"

"Yeah about the dream I had. I was going to write about what I did to you but haven't yet."

"Dream? What dream?"

"You pointed at me and said 'mors tua, vita mea.' Then I woke up in my bed at the Nealon house. After that I came back over here and raped some slut named Rachel then woke up in the same place again."

"Fascinating. You were neuralyzed both times and you remembered the events as if they were dreams."

"So wait the dreams were real?"

"Aside from me saying the Latin phrase yes. I'll have to work on my neuralyzer and test it more. I need it to where it can give someone a better false memory than a Latin phrase. Don't want people to remember it in dreams either..."

"Ahem, the plan?"

"Oh, right. This farmhouse was a station on the Texas underground railroad. There is a false wall in the basement where I've been hiding. Rooms are behind the wall and we could probably fit a few dozen people in there comfortably."

"Ah, I get it. Once I get bored with someone you get them."

"Yes. I'll train them to follow my orders with the reward of erasing their minds of their trauma with you. We will need all the help we can get to fight the Society."

"Yeah we do. You mentioned my journal?"

"Right, so about your journal. Write about how Caroline became broken and told you all she knows about LK. Do not write anything further about me. Make references to the Society here and there throughout the journal when I tell you to. Eventually we're going to make sure the Society accidentally on purpose sees the journal otherwise they'll get suspicious about how well you're thwarting them. When you send the women you get bored with to me, write that you've sold them into slavery."

"Slavery?"

"Yeah. They'll think that's how you were able to get defenses for the house. You're going to use the dark web to get defenses for the house and traps. I'll show you how to do this. We will slowly pick off the scouts that come to observe you. I'll know when they come because of my friend Veronica's ring. It isn't broadcasting a tracking signal anymore so don't worry. I can hear their plans through it so that's how I'll know."

"Ok so write about the kidnappers society when you tell me to and when I get bored of a victim send them to you?"

"Yes, and keep doing your thing. Kidnap whoever you want to and have as much fun with them as you want. Just be aware that if you see anyone with a ring on their finger that says LK they are an agent. Also be aware that this plan will take a very long time. We want to slowly drain their resources while we slowly establish a small fighting force."

"I understand. I'm with you. What happens after?"

"After we take over the Texas base we'll have to keep doing the same thing and then target the Louisiana base. That one will more than likely have higher defenses and be harder to get in. Assuming that we don't permanently harm too many agents in Texas I can neuralyze them and have them fight for us to take over the remainder of LK."

"Sounds like it's a play it by ear situation then."

"Yeah, it's going to have to be. Once you've helped me take over the Society I will become the leader. You can remain in the safety of the base and I'll have people kidnap women for you to have fun with however you wish."

"Eh, I like the thrill of the hunt though."

"Fair. Ok, you can kidnap whatever woman you wish aside from LK agents and bring them to your own personal dungeon in the base."

"Yeah that one sounds better. It wouldn't be as fun if it were too easy."

"Excellent! We have an understanding then."

It was the perfect plan. The first issue came a few weeks later when I discovered I was pregnant. Paul saw the danger as well as I did. Raising a child while fighting a super secret society would not be a good thing. Luckily the pregnancy was smooth sailing aside from morning sickness during the first few months. The women that Paul was through with were too broken to give me any kind of trouble. The problem came when it was time to give birth. Where would I go? I simply decided to go to the hospital where I was born in Galveston. It was a large enough city that I thought it would be safe. Most of the new recruits from the Society were coming from small towns like mine near Galveston.

Once I gave birth I told the doctors that I couldn't keep the baby and he should be put up for adoption. I still wanted to keep tabs on the baby and fortunately they allowed this. My baby boy went to a children's home after a few weeks and was quickly adopted out. The parents respected my wish and ended up naming the boy Allen. I checked up on Allen every now and then subtly when I could.

Once I returned from the hospital everything went back to normal. Paul had added a few more women to the collection all with completely broken spirits. They were totally obedient and were too afraid of Paul to even attempt to escape while I was away. I tested and tinkered with my neuralyzer as well to finally perfect it. The plan was going smoothly and I told Paul that soon he should take an LK agent. They were avoiding him at all costs. I wanted him to give a poke at the hornet's nest to draw a few out.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote