Thread: LK (Revised)
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 03:06 PM   #13
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 12
Sabotage!

"This isn't good," Molly softly said. She fiddled with her ring for a few moments and spoke. "Leader, my neuralyzer isn't working."

The ring chirped out "I'll be right there."

"What do we do?" Christina asked "We can't risk being exposed!"

"Just wait. Jennifer won't do anything. She knows it would be foolish to try. Right Jennifer?"

"Please just let me go I won't say a word I swear!"

"We will let you go Jennifer. Just keep sitting there and you won't be harmed."

Jennifer sobbed but complied with instructions. Christina was suddenly glad this victim didn't resist as much as the others did. She preferred the struggle, but at this moment it would not be good if her captive decided to be uncooperative. The LK leader walked into the room just then looking tired. She had a neuralyzer in her hand and held it up. The button was pressed, but nothing happened.

"What is your name?"

"J...Jennifer"

"Jennifer listen carefully. You have been kidnapped by a secret society who likes to take beautiful women like you and force them to have lesbian sex."

"Oh....no...."

"You will soon be knocked out and taken back to your home. We have eyes everywhere. If you do not say a word to anyone you will never be bothered by us again. Ask me what happens if you tell."

"Wh...wh...what if I tell?"

"Then we will kidnap you and keep you here permanently. Do you understand? Say nothing for the rest of your life and you will be left alone. Blab and we will kidnap you and ravage you until there is nothing left."

"I...I won't tell I swear!"

"Good girl" The LK Leader fiddled with her ring "Your presence is needed in the neuralyzer room. Code white."

Brooke and Daphne came shortly after. Brooke held a cloth in her hand and covered Jennifer's face. She instructed Jennifer to inhale deeply and not struggle or else she may get smothered. Jennifer did as asked and quickly fell asleep. The pair lifted Jennifer and carried her away to awaken later in her nice warm bed.

"What could cause a neuralyzer to not work?" Christina asked fearfully.

"Sabotage. The person who originally invented them did it," LK Leader said. "She has made her move. Now it's time to make ours."

"Make preparations for the most dangerous mission you will ever go on. Wear the full body suit and select weapons of your choice," Molly commanded. "We will brief you when you are ready."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote