View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 03:08 AM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 4
The Lucky Victim

Probate for the Warren estate came through shortly after that crazy realistic dream I had. Now I had my base of operations at a perfect location. No one will be able to see or hear anything in that house. All I needed next was a sexy little slut to play with!

I began scouting for potential victims and wasn't having much luck. Then my luck turned around. I stopped to get gas and heard two girls arguing with each other in the parking lot. I didn’t pay attention to most of it because it didn’t look like anything would come out of it. To my amazement, one of the girls gets so mad at the other she drives off without her! Ah yes, my next victim is practically delivered to me on my doorstep! I approach her slowly.

“Excuse me, do you need some help?”

“No thank...maybe.”

She almost politely said no but then fell for my charm. I asked her what happened. She ranted and raved about how her friend is a stupid bitch, blah blah blah, and how her friend always does this to her when they argue, blah blah blah, and how she always has to call her sister to pick her up, blah blah blah! She thanked me for being there for her and expressed how lucky she must be tonight. Yes, she was very lucky indeed. My lucky victim! For a moment I considered just taking her to my base, but decided against it. Gas stations have security cameras after all. I offered to drive her home and she gratefully agreed.

As I thought about all the ways to play with my lucky victim, Caroline continued to babble on. There doesn’t appear to be any kind of silence when she is around. She talks all the way to her house. Most of it is about how the person she was with was a bitch and how she always embarrasses her like this. I couldn’t follow most of it, but I suddenly understood why someone would want to kick her out of the car and leave. Caroline waved after I dropped her off. Her place is pretty easy to get to. I took another look at her as she approached the door. She was a hottie. Annoying, but her body more than made up for that. Now all I needed to do was prepare for my unwilling guest!

A few days later I slowly prowled near Caroline's house. I slowly crept up to one of the windows and was able to lift it up without any trouble. Oh how easy she made it for me! I peered inside and noted it was someone's room. The bed was empty, but I knew Caroline was home. I've been watching her from afar for the past few days. The bedroom I invaded must have been the sister's that she mentioned was on vacation or something to do with work in Louisiana. I couldn't remember what because she talked my ear off in the car.

Silently I snuck through the dark, gloomy house to look for Caroline. The door didn't make a sound as I tiptoed across the hall. I noticed a door partly open and look inside, but it was a bathroom. I tried another door and found a bedroom. This time someone was indeed in the bed. Slowly I walked into her room and noticed the sound of her breathing. She sounded so sweet and innocent, my cock tingled with anticipation. I snuck over to the bed. A cloth soaked with chloroform was in my hand. Quickly I covered her mouth and nose with the rag. She doesn’t stir at first, but then realizes something is wrong as whatever she was dreaming about left her. Her hands flew everywhere trying to get air. She made a few wild punches in the air and one made contact with my chest, but I kept the cloth on her face. A muffled scream bellowed from the rag, then another one, and another one. The screams turn to quiet moans. Then, she lay still in her bed, truly asleep. Before I kidnapped Caroline, I left a little note that told all who took her.

The Hunter

“You’re mine tonight Caroline.”

She had just woken from her little nap in my bed. Dazed and confused she looked all over her surroundings. As her eyes focused on me she gave an exasperated sigh.

"I'm not Caroline."

"Huh?"

"I'm Catherine. Caroline and I are twins. This happens way too frequently. People get us confused with the other."

"So...Caroline gets taken from her home often by guys I take it?"

"No, not guys. Girls. Caroline and I are lesbians. We have different tastes in other women though. She likes things on the kinky side and I'm more of a vanilla girl."

"Interesting..."

"Yeah, if you're looking for Caroline she won't be back until the day after tomorrow from Louisiana. This is the first time she's used a guy though. Normally it's been other women. I guess she wanted to try something different."

I considered what Catherine said for a moment. Now that I thought about it, Caroline did say she was the one taking a trip to Louisiana. Not her sister. I just remembered wrong because she wouldn't stop talking. Catherine wasn't lying. She clearly had a different personality than her sister; more calm and less chaotic.

"Ah yeah thank you for letting me know. I am looking for Caroline to play with her. You'll be fun to play with until she gets back."

"Yeah thanks for understa...wait what? Who are you?"

"The Hunter!"

"Wha...no, no it can't be. Fuck! SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME! SOMEONE!"

"No one can hear you scream sexy Catherine."

"No, what are you doing! Get away! Please don't hurt me I'll do anything please!"

"Cute, captivating Catherine. Do you want to die?"

"No, no please I don't want to die please don't kill me please!"

"Good, do as I say and you won't die by my hand."

"Ok, ok, I'll do whatever you want just please let me go."

"That's a good girl. Now, rub your breast and pussy for me."

Sobbing, she complies. One hand caresses her perfect bosom the other plays with her tight cunt.

"Now, beg me to fuck you."

"Please not that, I'm a lesbian I don't want it in me!"

"Prepare to die then."

"No, no please put the knife down. Please don't make me do this!"

"Last chance. Beg me to have my cock in your snatch."

"Please no please! Ok! Ok! Ok! I'll say it"

"Then say it."

"Pl...please fuck me."

"That's a good start, but I don't hear the begging in your voice. Beg me to fuck you like the whore you are."

"Please fuck me. Give me that c...c...cock in my warm wet pussy."

"Better, but you still didn't sound convincing. Do it again. With feeling. Or else."

"I'm begging you please just take me Mr. Hunter. Take my pussy, it wants you inside. Fuck me and use me Mr. Hunter, please I need to be fucked!"

I smiled and got on top of her. She didn't struggle, fooled by my bluff of death. My cock slowly entered her wet, juicy pussy. Her eyes closed. Whimpers escaped from her lips. I whispered into her ear how much of a slut she was. She sobbed and said that she was a super slut because she wanted me so bad. I pressed my body against hers and ravaged her sweet, sexy pussy faster and faster and faster. Sobs escaped her lips, but as I fucked her harder and harder they turned into moans of pleasure. Faster and harder, her moans sounded more like a wolf howling to the moon. The burning sensation filled my body. I was close. Suddenly she twitched as a massive orgasm rocked her body. She forgot about being cooperative and begged me to stop because it hurt so much. I ignored her pleas and ravaged her even faster and harder still. Her screams of pain bellowed into the walls of the room. She desperately wanted this to end. Her cries and begging sent me over the edge and I released my warm, sticky sperm inside her.

She was crying now. Tears streamed down her face and she tried to cover her nakedness.

"I...I did...what....you....wanted....please...."

I grabbed one of her wrists. She didn't make a move to struggle, fearing what I might do to her. I handcuffed her wrist to the headboard.

"Please...."

"You are my slut. I'm keeping you for my pleasure. Soon your sister will join us and we'll have lots more fun!"

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote