View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 02:49 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 6
Twins Are a Guy's Best Friend

"You're really The Hunter? You? The Hunter? You just made the biggest mistake ever. You've really screwed yourself over by messing with me and my sister. You're going to be in soooo much trouble! I have friends and just you wait they will come rescue both of us and you'll be fucked. I mean it they'll fuck you up good. Let us both go right now and we'll forget this whole thing ever happened. I mean it! My friends will fuck you over! You wouldn't even be safe in prison if you continue! Listen to me! You really don't understand what you've done! You're making a huge mistake just let us go! Seriously, let us go and we can work out a deal. Hey no what are you doing with that! No that's gross! NO! You're not putting her panties in my mmmmmth! Nmmmmmph! lmmph ummf gmmf! NMMMMMMMPH!"

"So Catherine."

"Y....y....yes?"

"Do you have any idea what your sister was babbling about?"

"N.....n.....no"

"Mmmmph my fmmmnds mmmph fuummmph ymmmph"

"So your sister is bluffing then."

"Y....y...yes mister H....Hunter. She's lying."

"MMMnmmmph! nmphfammmph!"

"Good girl. See how well behaved Catherine is? She's a good slut. You could do better though, right Catherine?"

"Gmmmmmphmph!"

"Y...yes mister Hunter. I can behave better and do whatever you say."

"Catherine behaves for me because she knows there are consequences when she doesn't. You will behave too Caroline. You will behave, or else you will die."

"Mnnnmph nmphnnpnm mphmphhm pnhmpp mmph mphmphmmmphmpm."

"Catherine, rub your sister's bosom. Make her wet. Play with her."

"Please mister Hunter, please don't make me do that."

"Mphmphm mmmphmphmhpmmph!"

"Would you rather have a knife in your chest?"

"Please...please no..."

It took a little more persuasion. A knife playing with her nipple did just the trick. Catherine promised to make her sister feel good. Caroline of course was constantly trying to talk through the gag. I tied a rope around Catherine's neck and told her if she tried anything funny I'd pull on it and choke her to death. Then I freed her wrist from the cuffs. Now she was free to pleasure Caroline after I made her cuff both of Caroline's wrists above her head in between the opening of the headboard.

Catherine sobbed. Her hands slowly rubbed both of Caroline's sweet, sweet knockers. Caroline continued her angry muffled screams of protest. Slowly the muffled sounds became moans of pleasure as her body betrayed her. Catherine kissed her sister's breast then began sucking on one of the nipples. I got on the bed with the twins behind Catherine. Tears were streaming down her face as I instructed her to lick her sister's pussy while on her knees so I could fuck her own pussy.

Caroline moaned louder in unwanted pleasure as Catherine's tongue slid it's way inside of her. Catherine continued to cry until my thick, hard cock entered inside her. She had her face in a pussy while her own was up in the air, just waiting for a cock to penetrate it. Oh fuck her pussy was tight and wet. My hands mauled her breasts and nipples as I slowly swung my hips back and forth. Caroline's moans were primal now. I knew she wanted that tongue inside of her. I slowly fucked Catherine as she pleasured her sister, squeezing and pawing all over her breast. Suddenly Caroline's body twitched and I knew it was an orgasm. I pulled my cock out of Catherine's pussy.

"Good girl, you can stop now. Cuff yourself to the headboard."

Catherine does as told while crying and sobbing.

"Now, let's see how wet cute Caroline is."

"Please leave her alone. I've done all you asked. Please just let us go. We won't say anything to anyone if you just let us go."

"Oh Catherine, you both are too sexy to just let go. It would be a shame if your bodies were not used. Now, be useful while I fuck your sister. Wiggle your breasts around. I like it when boobs dance. Then get creative playing with yourself."

With defeat in her eyes, Catherine positioned herself where her arms were behind her. She wiggled her body, making her boobs swing. Caroline was back to muffled defiant screams. My cock roughly entered Caroline's pussy with no intention of giving her any kind of mercy. Catherine played with her nipples and allowed her saliva to drip onto her breast. Caroline gave muffled screams of pain, her breasts bouncing with each merciless thrust. My obedient captive rubbed her saliva all over her breast, making her boobs nice and shiny. I continued to ravage Caroline. Faster and harder. She screeched out muffled moans of pain and pleasure. Catherine lifted her breast up to her mouth. Her teeth nibbled at her own nipple. She moaned as she pleasured herself for me.

My cock throbbed. It was nearly ready to explode. I slowed down to slide my cock deep in that tight wet pussy. Oh fuck it was so wet and tight. Both sisters moaned in pleasure as my cock exploded. Warm, sticky sperm spewed deep inside Caroline's pussy. My cock softened, I knew I was going to sleep well that night. I decided to play with both sister's breasts before bed. Caroline had finally quit with the defiant muffled screams. She was only whimpering now as one of my hands rubbed all over her bosom. Catherine of course let me play with her juicy boobs without complaint.

"Better get used to this girls. Your only purpose is to pleasure me. Your bodies were made to be used by me and each other. We're going to have fun for a long, long time!"

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote