View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:26 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Revenge Beyond The Grave

Story Information

Prologue -Tina

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare
Times Square

Chapter 2 - Tina
A Melinda Warren in New York City

Chapter 3 - The Nightmare
Paris, France: The Eiffel Tower

Chapter 4 - Tina
Back to Texas

Chapter 5 - The Nightmare
Shanghai, China: Shanghai Tower

Chapter 6 - Tina
Digital World

Chapter 7 - The Nightmare
Tokyo, Japan: Tokyo Tower

Chapter 8 - Arnold Patton
Texas USA: Sons Of The Rose Base

Chapter 9 - The Nightmare
Nightmare's End

Epilogue

Story Information

The Kidnapping Chronicles

The Red Rose Rapist - prequel
The Hunter - Part 1
Huntress - Part 2
LK - Part 3
The Masked Marauder - Part 4
Melinda's Tale - Part 5
The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge Part 6
Sons of The Rose - Part 7
Revenge Beyond The Grave - Part 8 <---you are here
A Rape In Time - Part 9

It is recommended, but not necessary to read The Red Rose Rapist short stories - starting with Roses are Red. Then read The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge, and Sons of the Rose before reading this. The premise behind this story is Tina Hill is a lesbian and wants revenge on Melinda Warren another lesbian. But there's a problem. Melinda Warren is dead. How do you get revenge on someone who is already dead? Tina found a way to get revenge on someone who is already dead, but made a terrible mistake and unleashed a nightmare upon the world. There are essentially two things happening in this story at once. Tina tells us of how she created the nightmare by performing various lesbian rapes on different people with the same name then did other things to try and get her revenge. The other things ended up accidentally creating a computer program that became partially human. The other part of the story details the nightmare computer program raping different females with the ability to be anywhere in the world at a blink of an eye.

And now Revenge Beyond The Grave

Prologue

Tina:

"Damn it what the fuck is happening?" I asked myself. It was supposed to be easy at this point. I had finally found a way to get revenge on that dead fucking bitch Melinda Warren who took my wife Molly away from me. We used to be in a cult of lesbians who liked to kidnap women for lesbian sex. Melinda was part of it too and ended up killing the cult because she was just jealous of not being leader. After she died her bastard son, Allen who was a serial rapist and called himself The Masked Marauder, kidnapped and raped the remnants of us. Once we were all captured in Mexico City, the psychopath bitch set off a nuclear bomb that she had planned to set off before her death. I was the only one out of the cult who was spared because she was my godmother. Yeah. I live a complicated life.

Speaking of complicated, all the power had just gone out when I nearly had my revenge complete. ​Then there was the tormented scream in my head. It wasn't going at all how I planned. After what felt like an eternity the power came back on.

​"Ok let's see if we can fix this...no...no what the hell? NO! How the fuck did she do this?"

I tried to get my revenge one last time, but something happened that I didn't intend. The computer I was using stopped responding to me tapping on the keys or moving the mouse. I saw a very familiar file open. It was a file I had written several years ago about what happened before Melinda blew Mexico City to hell. The Kidnapping Trilogy. My eyes widened in horror. I had a feeling this wouldn't be good.

"NO!" I screamed as the power went out again. The tormented scream came back too, but this time it was more triumphant. And it wasn't all female. Now I knew for sure this wasn't good. I made a terrible mistake! There was no way I could stop it from happening, but I could delay it. If I moved fast enough I could enlist some help. Maybe Melinda kept some of her technology in her original house. It was the last place in the world I wanted to go, but there was no other option.

I attempted to drive to my private plane and saw the traffic. I looked at the time. If the delay held it would be about 12 hours before it started. If it didn't....I shuddered, not wanting to think about it. A trip to the airport that should have taken less than an hour ended up taking 2. That's 2 hours of precious time wasted. I hopped on my private plane and instructed the pilot to fly to Texas. There was enough fuel for the trip thankfully.

While in the plane I learned that the fiasco caused the whole world to lose power twice. It was much worse than I imagined. What I unleashed could be anywhere in the world at any given time after the delay I set up expired or failed. I instructed the pilot to find a small town near the Houston/Galveston area to land. He informed me that he didn't think it was wise but still did as I asked. All air traffic had been grounded worldwide due to the power outages. People were terrified of it happening again, but I knew it wouldn't. Thus I doubted the U.S. government would care about my small plane landing in a small town in Texas.

Finally we landed and I bolted out of the plane. I had to get there fast. Time was running out. I saw a video feed on my phone of how much estimated time I had left. The first car I came to I quickly hotwired and stole. It turned out stealing the car was a bad idea. There was an absurd amount of traffic along the road. People were scared and rightfully so. I looked at the video feed and knew I wouldn't get there by car in time. "Screw it, I'll just run the rest of the way." I told myself.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins. I had never run so far in my life. Each time I began to feel too tired to continue, I looked at the video feed on my phone. Fear kept me going. What I had unleashed would soon be free. Finally, I came upon the old farmhouse of my nightmares. It thankfully looked different than it had in the past. Allen must have made improvements to it thankfully. I pounded on the door earnestly. Allen answered with a neutral expression on his face.

"So, the worldwide power outage and the scream people heard. Was that you?"

"Yes! I'll explain everything! Once I do we'll need to move quickly to stop it."

"Stop what?"

I looked at the video feed on my phone. It had escaped despite my best efforts to delay it. "The nightmare I just unleashed upon the world..."

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote