View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #5
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An hour later it was done... Cheryl laying on the ground, covered in cum, filled with cum, dripping with cum - pregnant with cum - every man totally satsified after fucking her brains out. No longer restrained, she slowly turned over on her knees to get up, feeling the multiple juices dripping out of her pussy. She thought to herself, so this is what happens when I show off my tits - as her mauled boobs pendulously hung from her chest. Cheryl looked around for her bikini - then a familiar hand appeared in front of her face - her father-in-law Ray held the two-piece crumpled up in front of her "Looking for this Cheryl?" Ray helped her up but did so by grabbing Cheryl under her heaving breasts and lifted her up - he was very frank with her, totally turned on watching everything she went through...

"Come on Cheryl, you knew this would happen - God, look at these tits" He held them up "These drive guys wild. You knew you were begging for it when you took them out." He lifted her chin up so she could look into his eyes "Guys can't control themselves, given the opportunity they have to fuck a sexy woman like you - even I had to - you understand?" Cheryl just nodded her head. "You can't expect a guy to not fuck you - I mean come on Cheryl - looking as hot as you do, you're made for fucking!" Cheryl was still quiet, and finally took the crumpled bikini from Ray's hand - Ray lifted her chin up again and then he looked deep into her eyes "Cher' you're on the pill, aren't you?" Still quite, Cheryl looked down in shame and shook her head 'No'. Ray stopped for a moment... he then gave Cheryl a hug in his arms, almost as though he felt sorry for her... but the feeling of her huge tits mashed into his chest, got him excited instead... Cheryl looked down and saw Ray was forming a huge bulge in his pants... Without warning, he suddenly grabbed her tightly and turned her around so he was behind... quickly pulling down his pants, he aimed his rock hard cock at her unprotected pussy... Cheryl tried to resist but was just too tired - she couldn't believe she was about to be fucked again, and then she heard him "Oh Cheryl, please forgive me, but the thought of getting you pregnant with my son's baby is just so fucking hot - you know what I mean? I have to fuck you!" Then suddenly she felt her father-in-law's cock plunge right into her again, pounding away....

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote