View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 07:35 PM   #5
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyde View Post
Most seismologists and geologists believe that stresses are building along the San Andreas Fault system, and that eventually it will let go, triggering "The Big One." They say it could happen at any time, tonight, next week, next month, next year, or in 10, 20, 30, or 50 years. No one can predict exactly when, or just how big. They only agree that it's highly likely to happen "someday." Of course, they've been waiting for it for over 50 years already.
I mostly agree. Perhaps the 7.8 earthquake that hit San Francisco in 1906 which was triggered by the San Adreas fault might have been "The Big One". The strongest earthquake to ever hit California in history was a 7.9 at Fort Tejon in 1857. Is "The Big One" measured in magnitude or by how much damage it causes? When an 8.0 hits, is that "The Big One"? Many geological events occur in the blink of an eye as far as Earth is concerned, and what humanity experiences is just a snapshot in time. Given that, I suppose it may be a very long time before the next Big One hits - could be in another 100, 200 or 500 years. One really never knows...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote