View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:35 AM   #39
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by LuvNLust

After Ana's "Fuck Off", Nick knew he had to make a quick move to bring the situation under control, before the whole thing descended into chaos. Whipping out his gun, he aimed it straight to the ceiling... "BANG!" The ladies were startled, staring right at Nick. "SHUT... THE... FUCK... UP...!!!" There, that got their attention. Instant crowd control. Nick smiled to himself, watching the ladies now shake in fear. From his left, he then saw Ray grab Monique pulling her into a struggle... Nick smiled even more, thinking to himself: "atta boy Ray, and according to plan... have fun you lucky son of a bitch..." And Monique was making it all worthwhile for Ray...

Nick eyeballed the two women on the couch, the brunette in particular... there was something oddly familiar about her, and it really bugged him. Shaking his head, he put the funny feeling aside. He pulled his other hand out from behind his back, revealing the purses he grabbed after coming through the door "It's time to get to know our 2 remaining bitches, don't you think Tim?" He tossed one to Tim, keeping one for himself "Let's see which slut is lucky enough to be with me." Reaching inside the purse, he fished around, pushing aside all sorts of stuff... lipstick, eyeliner, tampons... "No wonder you can't ever find any shit in these things." Then he felt it, a wallet - taking it out he flipped it open - there was the driver's license - perfect. With an evil grin, Nick pulled it out - the picture was of the brunette, now very nervous and shaking in front of him... Nick read the information out loud: "Danielle Banacek, 5'6", 125 pounds... date of birth: April 18th, 1979..." Nick thought a moment "Ahhhh, 34 years old..." his mind drifted, like he was trying find something he'd long forgotten... and it was from about 12 years ago...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you a beer or liquor man Mr. Banacek?" Being at a large social gathering of top DC elites, Nick had to be sure as he reached into the fridge. The two men decided to leave the party outside and go into the home's kitchen to talk in private. All Nick knew was this guy was part of the never-ending "War on Drugs".
"I'll take a beer Nick. What I like is that no matter how many I drink, I never get sick... Oh and you can call me Tom."
"Very good... Tom, glad we could finally meet up" Nick popped open his beer and took a long guzzle. Being pragmatic he didn't want to waste time "Don't mean to be rude Tom, but did you want to discuss something with me?"
Tom took the hint "Nick you were always a man on a mission, and always will be... I wanted to let you know that the DEA got intel indicating a top crime thug is arriving right here in DC in a couple days. We've got the address and given your credentials in the drug world, we think you and your partner are a perfect fit for the mission. Here's the folder..." Tom slapped it down on the counter.
Nick thumbed through it... at about half way, he eyeballed a young 20 something girl passing through the kitchen, dressed bra-less in a tight t-shirt and in shorts which barely covered her ass. Nick thought she looked so nice and tight... hmmmm.... then she spoke "Hey Dad, I'm going hit the sack early tonight - gotta get up early for the group bike ride." Nick went back to finishing up the folder. Tom replied "Sure sweetie... sleep well. I'll see you when you get back."
Being a quick read, Nick was finished and closed it up "Tom, I'll keep this brief: yes, I'll take the assignment, and I'm sure my partner will too... we'll get the fucking bastard for you, but we will need cash." Tom quickly came back "NO.. NO.. Not necessary... just send your partner in first to meet the guy, and you'll go afterwards." Nick thought about it hard, he was a loyal cop and had long wanted to bring quick swift justice onto the SOB. He finally replied "We'll do it Tom... we'll get him." The two men then briefly nodded confirmation to each other and separated. Nick went off and polished off the rest of his beer...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later: Nick is staring in disbelief as he hears his partner get shot because he had no money with him. With his instincts turned way up, Nick high tails it out of there without getting caught or shot at. Only later does he realize that Banacek had set them up for a fall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recognition finally dawned on Nick's face, his eyes widened as he stared right at Dani "You're the daughter of that fuckin' spook that got my partner killed, and nearly got me killed." His blood was boiling with anger... Nick wanted to kill her... but as Dani kept shaking, Nick looked at her differently... she was now starting to look hot to him... fuck, even her tits were jiggling with fear, the nipples hardened against her sundress. Nick started licking his lips... "Damn, look at ya, you sure have grown up into one nice piece of hot ass bitch - bet you're a great fuck too." Nick started moving toward Dani "And I bet you're old man would fuckin' freak out if he knew what was happening right now..." he laughed really hard. "Well, you know what pretty little thing? Let's surprise the motherfucker later with some pictures... I'd sure love to see the look on his face seein' his daughter was repeatedly fucked." Smiling even more, Nick didn't even hesitate... he suddenly came toward Dani and grabbed her.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 10-22-2013 at 12:45 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote