View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 02:50 PM   #7
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 7
Tasty Treat

One year later...

It's been too long since I've had a victim. A few weeks maybe? Too long. My cock craved action. I drove down the deserted road hoping to find a pretty little woman to use and abuse! Suddenly I see a car with it's hazard lights on. "Come on, give me what I want" I mumble to myself. As I start to slow down a beautiful woman comes into view. "Yes!" I exclaim as I see that she's alone. I stop a few yards in front of her car and walk out.

"Do you need any help?"

"Oh, yes that would be wonderful! It started making sort of grinding sounds earlier, and then suddenly jerked to a stop and now smoke is pouring out and it won't start."

"It looks pretty bad. I don't know much about cars. I can give you a ride somewhere if you like?"

"Oh, yes thank you that would be amazing! I'm Leila by the way."

"Paul."

Leila. Such a lovely name. It will be wonderful to play with her. Lucky for me, the route Leila needs to go wasn't too far from the old farmhouse. I could just drive her right to my front door! She got into my car and I asked if there was anything she needed. She had forgotten her purse inside. Retrieving her purse for her gave me enough time to leave the little note I always like to leave when I take my victims.

My plan to just drive her to my house almost didn't work when she noticed we were going in a strange direction. Thinking quickly, I told her I just needed to go to the bathroom and my house wasn't far from where she needed to go. She bought the lie. We drove up to the old farmhouse. Once she saw where we were she became skeptical.

"You live here?"

"Yeah I know it's run down and looks bad right? I inherited this place after my aunt and uncle died. I've thought about selling it and just renting a place to live. Upkeep on a home is just difficult. Come inside you must be thirsty from being out in the heat."

Leila was happy with my explanation and confirmed she needed something to drink. I invited her into my home and she accepted the invite, no longer suspicious of me. She walked into the house first, after all it was the polite thing to do! It also allowed me to easily grab her wrists after I closed the door behind us.

"What the? What are you doing? Stop it!"

"You're mine now my lovely Leila. We're going...to play!"

"What do you want Paul?"

"I think you mean...The Hunter!"

"No! oh GOD NO PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

"Keep your hands behind your back. Walk through that hallway and enter the first door. That's the bedroom where we'll...play."

"Please no please! Not me! Don't hurt me please!"

"Shhhhh, no need to scream my luscious Leila. No one will be able to hear you. Now, do you see this knife slut?"

"Y...y...yes!"

"Do you want to know what happens when you misbehave?"

"Wh...wh...what are you going to do?"

"This knife will play with you instead of my hands, mouth, and cock. I've been told it's quite painful to have a knife inside your dirty little cunt."

"No, no please don't do that to me please!"

"Then walk. Hands behind your back. Into the bedroom."

She acted compliant at first, but then decided to try to get around me through the front door. Ah, a fighter. I love it when they fight. I allowed her to reach the front door and grabbed her at the last moment. She screamed and wiggled that sexy body of hers in a desperate attempt to break free. I dragged the cloth soaked chloroform from my pocket and covered her face with it. She screamed louder and struggled harder, probably as hard as she could. Leila couldn't break free. Soon her screams turned to soft moans. Her body relaxed into my arms and I carried her into the bedroom.

I slowly undressed her, marveling at her perfect body. She was tan all over, not a tan line in sight! She must have been in a tanning bed nude or sunbathed nude. Super sexy. I cuffed her hands above her head to the headboard of the bed. Mmmm, such a perfect body. I just had to have it! I quickly undressed and kissed all over that sexy tan body of hers. Rubbed my hands all over her body. Her perky tits were just begging me to play with them. A moan escaped her lips. Perfect timing! She slowly woke up as my lips closed around her nipple.

"Whaa, wh who wha no what are you doing!"

"I'm lusting for Leila"

"Please, please don't do this you don't have to do this. I can get you anything just don't hurt me!"

"Shhh, it's ok Leila. Your body is mine now to use. Your juicy boobs"

"Ow, no please stop touching me there please!"

"And of course we can't forget my cock in your pussy."

"No, no please I'll do anything please don't do that! NO! OH GOD NO PLEASE!"

"Leila, you know you want this. Your pussy is already dripping wet."

"GET OFF ME! NOOOO HELP ME PLEASE!"

"Mmm, such a nice tight pussy you have."

"OWWWW PLEASE STOOOOOOOOHOOOHOOOOOOP PLEHEHE HEEEEEEASEE NOOOOOHOOOHOOHOOOO! NOOOOOHOOOOOH OW PLEE PLEEE PLEEEUUUUHUHUHHHUH HUHHHHHHH!"

My cock invaded deep into her tight, dripping wet pussy. Her screams of protest were intoxicating. She tried desperately to prevent moans of pleasure from escaping her lips. I knew her body wanted this. Harder and faster I ravaged lovely Leila. Her screams begging me to stop made it so much more enjoyable. Fuck she was so desperate to stop moans of pleasure from escaping. Her resistance was fanning the flames inside my body.

"STOOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOP! JUUUST KIIIIIL MEEEE! KIIII KIILL ME ALREADY! PLEAHEHEEEEEEASE KILL ME!"

Holy fuck her defiance was hot. She'd rather be dead than have to endure such torment. Moaning to the pleasure, I pressed my body onto her and showed no mercy, roughly fucking her just to hear her screams. She continued to beg me to kill her, beg me to stop raping her. The moans of pleasure she so desperately tried to hide were escaping her lips. Harder and faster, she couldn't form words anymore. Every time her mouth opened a primal moan escaped. We moaned in unison. My cock throbbed inside her and released my seed. Fuck this whore was so hot.

"Please, please just let me go. I won't tell anyone who you are, I swear."

"Shhhh, you're tan body is so delicious. I can't just let you go. It needs to be used to pleasure me."

"Please....just kill me if you're going to do it and get it over with..."

"Oh my lovely Leila, I'm not going to kill you. Just play with you whenever I want!"

She made no reply other than sobs escaping her lips and tears escaping her eyes. Mmm, fuck she was making me horny again.

"And I want to play with you again. Now."

"Please...you had your fun please no more. Please just kill me or let me go."

"Now, now. I had fun in one of your holes. Let's have fun in another."

"What...what do you mean? No, no put my legs down what are you doing? No not there NOT THERE PLEASE NOT THERE!"

"But my hard, thick cock wants to meet your tight little ass. Don't you think we should introduce them to each other?"

"NO PLEASE! NOO GOD NO TAKE IT OUT STOOOOP IT HURTS! KILL ME PLEASE, GOD JUST KILL ME PLEASE!"

"Mmmmmm, FUCK! That ass is so tight oh yeah!"

"OH GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME PLEASE STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! NOOOOOOO! KILL ME PLEASE MAKE IT STOP PLEASE NOOOOOO OOOOWWWW!"

Fuck that ass was so tight. Her cries were all pain. She was crying and screaming at the same time. Each thrust went deep into her ass. My cock throbbed again. I pulled out of her ass just in time to spray my cum all over her sexy tits. She was bawling, crying uncontrollably now in shame and disgust. I left her in the room, sobbing and broken to get some sleep in the other bedroom. I knew what I was going to do first thing tomorrow morning!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote