View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 10:46 PM   #11
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Epilogue

Allen

When Allen used the time machine to go back into the past to try and get Melinda's sister Lana, something did indeed affect him. Lana and her husband attacked him. He had hoped to be able to pluck Lana away before death and bring her back with no memory. Yet when they moved to attack him, he realized the awful truth. He was the one who killed Lana and her husband. Not Melinda. Allen hated himself for what he did. He hated the other sister Hannah even more for manipulating the situation to make Lana and her husband too paranoid. He thought the random noise Melinda mentioned in her tale was weird but he dismissed it. Now he knew exactly what it was. A false memory because he neuralyzed his own mother in the past. Allen in a way created himself since that chain of events led to his father The Hunter becoming a psychotic serial rapist. He couldn't bear having that knowledge, so he eventually neuralyzed himself in order to forget. Allen returned to his life with his wife Virginia. Together they were happy in their own paradise.

Molly and Arnold

Molly and Arnold negotiated a merge between Sons Of The Rose and Lesbian Kidnappers. The Texas base had to eventually be abandoned out of caution just in case any amount of smallpox survived the destruction of the nightmare. Yet the Louisiana base was free to use. Arnold had made the FBI forget about that one too but hadn't visited it yet. The time machine was rebuilt in the Louisiana base and used to rescue all the former agents that had been trapped in the virtual world. Most of the agents were done with the exciting life and declined to join. Molly and Arnold let them go with their blessing. A few agents did want to stay and explore their sexuality more. The cult in Louisiana became a paradise to all who joined. Both men and women joined the cult. And both men and women were kidnapped for sexual pleasure. Their minds were of course erased after. What was the new cult name? Molly and Arnold were never able to figure out a satisfactory one, so they just kept calling it The Society. Molly left The Society shortly after the merge to continue living with Tina in Canada for their own two person paradise of love.

Tina

Tina carried a sniper riffle with her. She told Mike about her plan to go into the past. Mike was supportive of her idea and reminded her that she couldn't change the past. After Tina nodded in agreement, Mike made the necessary adjustments to the time machine. A bright flash of light filled the room and Tina vanished.

She reappeared exactly where she had wanted to. Through mental calculations, Tina was certain that she was far enough away from what was about to happen. Even if she was not, she was prepared just in case. Tina also calculated where a certain gunshot was supposed to come from and was fairly certain she was in the right spot. Now all she had to do was wait.

Tina watched her former self, Molly, and the former LK leader Hannah face off against Melinda Warren. She got goosebumps as Melinda called out all the victims of The Hunter to come join her and fight against the three of them. Any moment now the LK leader would turn on the giant neuralyzer. Sure enough, the ground shook and Tina saw the neuralyzer rise from the ground. Soon after the bright yellow light covered the entire LK base and a little bit away from it.

"Ok good the light didn't reach here," Tina said to herself after the light faded. "I won't waste precious moments regaining my memory. Now if I'm right the gunshot came from somewhere near me. But there's no one here. How can that be?" Tina had intended to murder whoever killed Hannah. The real Hannah would be brought back to the future while the one who murdered her would take her place. But where was the shooter? She searched all around the area. No one was nearby except for her. Tina saw the FBI gather towards the front gate. She thought it was the FBI that had shot and killed Hannah. As the minutes ticked by, it became increasingly clear who shot Hannah.

"I...I can't do this," Valkyrie said as she took over. "I don't want to kill her. I won't do this, screw history!" Valkyrie threw the sniper riffle down in defiance. The gun misfired due to the safety being off. All of Tina's personalities looked on in horror as they saw Hannah drop to the ground dead. They all wept bitterly. A personality Tina didn't mention to Sons Of The Rose, Tristana, absorbed the sadness and sorrow from all the others. Tina returned to the base with only her Tristana personality remembering what had happened. All Tina knew was that her plan had failed. She then went back to Canada to live with Molly in their two person paradise.

Arnold

Arnold got tired of raping his bitch of a coworker. All members of The Society were allowed to have any kind of fun they wanted with her. She was just a broken mess of nothing now anyway. He wanted to have fun on a whole different level. The time machine gave unlimited potential on what he could do. And the best part was he couldn't do anything to change what already happened. Thanks to Mike's ingenious paradox prevention program, nothing could happen that hadn't already happened. Arnold could totally do something in the past and get away with it. If whatever he did hadn't really happened, then when he returned to the present it would be like he never left! Most people didn't care too much about the time machine. Arnold figured they just wanted to have some fun in the present instead. He was going to have fun all over time! But where should he start?

Arnold's story will continue with part 9 of The Kidnapping Chronicles A Rape In Time.

Other stories may be spun off from this about the merged society. Leaving it open in case inspiration strikes!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote