Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-29-2005, 04:10 PM   #1
King_Rimmer

King_Rimmer has initial reputation
Default Theory on celebrity rape

Here's a question...Do you think that if any of the hot little starlets like Hilary Duff, Lindsey Lohan, Olson twins were raped they'd let it be known publicly. I don't reckon they would because it would damage there image and marketability. Just think of the fun you could have with one of them little fuck holes, it would be carnage?!
King_Rimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:44 PM   #2
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

Which is why they have lots of very big bodyguards ;-)
Old 11-29-2005, 07:45 PM   #3
King_Rimmer

Very true, but if you could get past them and give your self some time, the fun and games you could have, and you'd never get in any shit over it! Its a win-win situation, you get to rape, beat and humiliate a celeb slut with no reprecussions (for the rapist any way!)
Old 11-29-2005, 10:15 PM   #4
pervert123

pervert123 has initial reputation

Paris hilton would be a good celeb to rape.
pervert123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 04:54 AM   #5
meathunt

meathunt has initial reputation

Paris would be great to rape. It would be fun forcing her to swallow all your cum (I’m assuming she doesn’t swallow as she spits it out in her video). It wouldn’t surprise me if she was an anal virgin as well. I bet she would make the most wonderful screams as you forced it into her ass.

She's really skinny too, so a good beating before hand would give her a good collection of bruises.

meathunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 05:01 AM   #6
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default good beating

good beating you could prolly ask Nick Carter about that.
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 05:46 AM   #7
meathunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX
good beating you could prolly ask Nick Carter about that.
Who's he?
(Never heard of him)
Old 11-30-2005, 09:41 AM   #8
meathunt

The girl who plays Hermione in Harry Potter would keep you occupied for a whole weekend too, especially if she keeps her school unifrom on
Old 11-30-2005, 11:24 AM   #9
quickfist6

quickfist6 has initial reputation

I think that celebrity rape is so hot. That is why i collect all rape scenes from movies on my computer.
quickfist6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 03:41 PM   #10
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default you gotta be kiddin'

Maybe I am the only dude that thinks this, but Paris Hilton is not someone I would hypothetically want to violate, the reasons being, as MzMadnezzz says, she is likely a boring fuck and secondly, I do not find her all that attractive.

Being that we are speaking hypothetically, I can say quite candidly that most of the celebrity types do not appeal to me. Not so much that they are damaged goods, but that they never really were "the goods" to begin with.

Being spoiled little prima donnas to begin with, I am not sure I could stand being in the same room as them.

And even though we are speaking of fantasy, fantasies should been somewhat grounded in reality. That being the case, raping a celebrity is probably not win-win situation. You would likely to be presumed guilty before proven innocent, even in fantasy land...
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 09:10 AM   #11
meathunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kredison
Maybe I am the only dude that thinks this, but Paris Hilton is not someone I would hypothetically want to violate, the reasons being, as MzMadnezzz says, she is likely a boring fuck.
She's a boring fuck? We are not talking about fucking her. She won't be boring when she's screaming and wriggling whilst your fiorcing it into her arse.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:04 AM   #12
pervert123

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathunt
She's a boring fuck? We are not talking about fucking her. She won't be boring when she's screaming and wriggling whilst your fiorcing it into her arse.
Or choking her with your cock and spitting on her face while shes wriggling like a little bunny.

Old 12-01-2005, 10:59 AM   #13
meathunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervert123
Or choking her with your cock
Watching her turn red, then purple, as her lungs burn inside her begging for air. Oh Yeah!
Old 12-01-2005, 11:43 AM   #14
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Paris

I'm sorry to say I find the Paris Hilton types a complete turn off. Everything about them is artificial, their tits, their teeth, often their faces and if you were to meet them in person, their faces would be obscured by a thick layer of makeup. Nearly all celebs end up like this, seen any of Britney's candid photos? Emerging from some 7up with a half eaten burger in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other, her stomach rolling over her ridiculously tight jeans brrrrr! Grm shudders with distaste
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 04:52 AM   #15
pervert123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
I'm sorry to say I find the Paris Hilton types a complete turn off. Everything about them is artificial, their tits, their teeth, often their faces and if you were to meet them in person, their faces would be obscured by a thick layer of makeup. Nearly all celebs end up like this, seen any of Britney's candid photos? Emerging from some 7up with a half eaten burger in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other, her stomach rolling over her ridiculously tight jeans brrrrr! Grm shudders with distaste
Britney might look a little bit over weight now but she is still a stunning rape target.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:37 AM   #16
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do you think she would have time to finish her burger before you came?
Old 12-02-2005, 05:38 AM   #17
meathunt

Oh yeah, Britney's near the top of the list. I have seen a great comic on a wesbtie, think it was violentcomix, of Christina having Britney abducted and raped. She wacthes on CCTV before joining in.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:53 AM   #18
Grm
Banned

Got that one, nicccce
Old 12-03-2005, 07:51 PM   #19
King_Rimmer

I think the fact that celebs are spoiled little bitches is the massive turn on, they are surrounded by "yes men" and don't do nothing they don't want to do.
Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Jenifer Aniston ect all know that they're hot and use it to promote them selves and make money, so why not get your monies worth from their perfect mouths, pussies and arses!!! Basically celeb rape rules!!!
However have we decided if they would tell their loving public or not? I reckon most of them wouldn't.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:39 AM   #20
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Celebrity rape

GRM, I agree that celebrities are worth raping on in that they are often self-centered bitches who need to be taught a lesson. I leave that to others. Whether it is the casting couch, or the fact that they've been hit on (and probably successfully, at that) since they were wee-high, makes them more experienced then I care for.

Meathunter, I second that lust for Emma Watson who plays Hermione Granger. Check out Emma Watson Pics. These were taken when she was about 14, and she's wearing a topless pink dress with a full skirt--it looks like a non-satin silk to me. She's just started to develope her tits: they look like perfect mouthfuls!

In my fantasy I get her into a remote woodsy area. I'd love to hang her by her wrists, her feet just off the ground. I'd start with psychological torment. A small bit of physical abuse, making her kiss me while she's immobile. Then I'd start (slowly) exploring her early adolescent body underneath her dress: running my hands up under her skirt, along her legs, pawing her ass and pussy through her panties. Then I'd start pulling down the stretchy bodice, probably while having her face away from me. I'd have my arms around her, my face in her fragrant hair, whispering all the obscene things I'm going to do while I start pawing and groping her tits.

Eventually, she's going to wind up on her back, with my meat hard up her tight little pussy. She'll probably be keeping he dress on through that, with that snug little bodice pulled down to her waist, and her skirt spread out wide across the ground.

Something about a girl with her skirt pushed up that really excites me!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote