Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
An Eves Tale

An Eves Tale has initial reputation
Default TWIN TALES -Part 19 - Good Medicine

Please consider this statement as the usual and necessary disclaimers for this and any work of pure fiction: Even though it may be stated differently by accident or purpose as part of this fiction – all characters are to be considered of whatever the legal age is necessary and needs to be. No group of people is intended to be represented as being an accurate portrayal of them. This is a work of pure fiction and all similarities to any (living or dead) person(s) or group of people is totally coincidental and accidental

This second series (TWIN TALES) is about Eve’s nieces. This is a longer series. The sex gets hotter in this series but the story builds up to it in a slow and teasing fashion.

It needs to be mentioned that in part four a reference was made to the twins having driver’s licenses. Jed and Brenda mistakenly believe the twins to be a lot younger (~14) than they are (as opposed to what is evidenced by their driver’s licenses ~18).

There will also be a third series called THE CASE BOOK FILES that will compliment and expand upon EVE’s OWN TALE as well as TWIN TALES. The sex scenes will be quicker in coming.

Any witticism and criticisms are graciously accepted. However, please do bear in mind that this is a particular and specific genre that I am trying to create.

Another Story from
A New Style of American Horse Opera
Twin Tales
By
An Eve’s Tale
Part Nineteen
Good Medicine

Big Sally put Butch in a special back room – just off the café. Butch has spent the early hours of the morning doing a lot of praying and a lot of crying. Her prayers are of thanksgiving for still being alive and what seems to be a good turn in her fortunes.

Butch is on her knees again in the light of dawn praying for the girl that she only knows by the name of Hawk. Butch is convinced that this will be the closest she will ever see of her guardian angel or perhaps Hawk is an avenging angel from heaven – sent by God; Himself to her rescue.

The wholesome goodness of the teen seems to permeate throughout Kathy’s body and mind. Butch had never experienced anything like this before. It is like a tremendous transforming power recharging every part of her particularly her spirit. Butch feels that she has been transformed back to Kathy Fletcher after spending a long time in darkness and servitude (as Butch).

Kathy meditates on how Hawk had treated her like a real person, an important attractive person, fed her, saved her from a horrible death, and got her off the street. Also, Butch had never experienced such passionate love making before.

It hadn’t mattered to Hawk that Butch had smelled like shit. Butch hadn’t showered for a week. She had planned on using the bar and grill’s facilities that night but then it never happened. Yet, Hawk had kissed her and even licked her – even her filthy asshole – licked it until she had some of the best orgasms of her life. Butch feels like Hawk gave her something else besides her dignity and self esteem – a true spirit of courage.

Butch is ashamed of herself – embarrassed by the way Hawk had compromised herself; sacrificed her own happiness to get Butch safe haven at Sally’s gym. Butch feels sure that the young teen is catching hell or worse; right at this very moment.

Butch opens the bible that Big Sally gave her. Tears fall from Kathy “Butch” Fletcher’s eyes as she reads “no greater love has any….” Kathy cries and cries as she finally decides that she is tired of acting like a child and a victim. It is time to be an adult – accepting responsibility for her self. It is time to admit to the problem she has and find out where she can get the help she needs.

Most importantly – it is time to give back. Do something for some one else for a change.

“I will not just stay here in safety as this kid takes a bunch of crap because of me. God give me what I need to help her”. Butch finishes her prayers.

Butch thinks through all that she knows about Killy and Big Sally’s gym.

Butch is concerned because both Big Sally and Fat Donna are both totally in denial of Officer Joanne’s motives and intentions. Neither of them is listening to a single concern Butch has confided. Well! – They listen but they also dismiss Butch’s concerns.

The fact is that Fat Donna had over reacted upon hearing the name “Scary Terri”.

Hawk had over reacted when she saw Scary Terri making her rounds. Butch knows the truth. Scary Terri always rummages around the parking lots – looking for things easy to steal. Terri didn’t know the jeep belonged to Hawk – other wise she would have vandalized it.

Butch does realize that it would have been foolish to stay at a motel where the parking lot is part of Scary Terri’s nightly rounds.

Suddenly Butch realizes what she must do. Hawk’s cousin – the one called “Aunt Eve” – Kathy knows her real name is Evening Dove Dancer. Kathy had first seen Eve when Eve got into a fight with some punks that had attempted to mug – perhaps even rape Eve.

Kathy had been so impressed that she researched all the information she could on the strange urban legend (Eve) known on the streets as “that fucking crazy half breed”. Kathy learned that Eve has an important job at the drug company. Kathy has seen with her own eyes the kind of resources and connections that Eve can marshal.

Butch might even get Eve (when the time is right) to tell her where she can get help with her own problem – being a dumb ass illiterate.

“It’s time to look the devil in the eye and call his bluff”. Butch says with resolve.

The fire escape door is not alarmed. It is also unguarded – hidden off to the side.

Butch sneaks out a fire door and down a fire escape. She starts running as fast as she can manage and still keep up the pace. Butch keeps pushing herself – keeping a brutal pace until she arrives at the apartment that is the home of the Evening Dove Dancer. Butch is overjoyed to see the light just coming on in the apartment that she thinks to be Eve’s. Butch doesn’t want to disturb Eve right away. Butch decides to wait on the walkway steps.

“Besides, it will give me a chance to catch my breath and collect my thoughts.” Butch says to herself.

Eve Dancer finishes up her coffee. She has decided to go into the lab for a few hours. Put the finishing touches on a report. Eve steps out of her apartment and sees the homeless woman sitting on the steps. A long way from where someone like this can get help – Eve is thinking. The woman looks almost like a young boy. She is clearly not dressed for the weather. The woman appears to have been sweating but is now sitting with her teeth chattering.

Eve approaches with caution. The woman speaks but is barely able to. “Eve? You are Eve Dancer? Please! Please! It’s Hawk! She’s in trouble! Please! Are you Eve? Hawk needs!” Butch begs while shaking violently from the cold. Eve puts her arms around Butch hugging her. Butch is startled as Eve picks her up in her arms and carries her inside. Eve puts Butch down on the couch and puts a Hudson Bay blanket on her.

“You feel like ice” Eve tells Butch who is going to sleep on Eve. Butch’s sleepiness is a bad sign, as Eve knows all too well. Eve crawls under the blanket and on top of Butch; hugging her for about 20 minutes. Eve makes Butch get up and move around while wrapped in the blanket.

Eve gets Butch to eat some toast and drink coffee. Butch tells all – everything – even admitting to her having sexed Killy. Much to Butch’s amazement – Eve couldn’t care less about Killy’s bed partners and believes without question Butch’s account of the fight in the alley. Eve is extremely concerned about what steps Joanne and Frank are taking.

Butch watches Eve take out a strange looking cell phone from the side desk. Eve pushes two buttons and then listens. Butch can hear clearly the response “Mallen!” Butch listens to Eve but can’t understand what she is saying. “An Indian language” she thinks.

“Most respected elder – you who are known to us as the Medicine Dancer” Eve begins in the unknown tongue.

“Daughter of the one clan” Gordon Glen Mallen responds in an Anglo Canadian and almost Cockney clip of an accent so loud even Butch hears it.

“Kills like Hawk is in some kind of trouble. I think with the police.” Eve continues in the tongue unknown to Butch.

“I will be at the private air strip in 90 minutes. Do you know the one I mean?” Mallen asks.

“Yes!” Eve says simply.

“Good! Bring me a car! Something simple, small and fast that will blend in where I will need to be working. Collect your thoughts and information. We will talk when I get in.” Mallen instructs.

“Yes!” Eve says just before a dial tone sounds from the cell phone.

“I need your help Butch!” Eve says.

“Anything – anything at all!” Butch promises.

Butch wishes she had kept her mouth shut. She is driving Eve’s jeep. Butch can more or less handle a car but the truth is that she is illiterate and as such never learned how to drive for real. Butch doesn’t have a driver’s license. She considers her self lucky that the CJ7 is an automatic transmission. The CJ7 was chosen over the smaller CJ5 with the standard stick shift. The reason Eve did this – Butch is not sure. Perhaps Eve knows the truth about her – people like Eve – especially being an Indian has a way of sensing things. Butch knows about that. Its one of the skills she has used to bull shit her way through life thus far.

Eve had driven for the first stop which was for renting a car for Gordon. Butch had paid careful attention to every detail so that she could hopefully copy Eve well enough to drive the intimidating vehicle. They had rented a Porsche (which thankfully in Butch’s mind) – Eve is driving. Butch is having a hell of a time though keeping up with the Porsche. Butch is sacred shitless! However, she manages to do all right and get the job done.

Eve pulls into a private airstrip. They park between a couple of helicopter pods.

A sound like a swarm of bees comes from the distance. Butch sees the copter as it is upon them in seconds. Butch jumps as the copter swoops down suddenly like a landing plane but at a much higher rate of speed. The aircraft hovers only a moment and sets down quickly but with incredible lightness.

“It is a lead point combat helicopter – called a ‘White Faced Hornet’. It officially doesn’t exist! For that matter neither does its Canadian SAS unit the ‘Bee Stinger Squadron’.” Eve answers Butch’s unasked question.

The helicopter is towed off to a special hanger as its pilot Gordon Glen Mallen and Eve Dancer embrace. Eve hands Gordon the keys to the Porsche. Gordon jumps behind the wheel.

Butch is very relieved as Eve takes back the keys to her jeep.

“Thanks for being so brave Kathy! You have more ability than you believe you have. We will be talking a lot more after I get Gordie on track with Killy’s situation.” Eve says to Butch with the kind of body language that Butch knows there is no longer any point in her pretending that she doesn’t have a problem.

(to be continued - enter the mountie and medicine dancer - ass gets kicked now)
An Eves Tale is offline   Reply With Quote