Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2009, 05:17 AM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Betrayed.

Betrayed.

Tonya was a 25-year-old young lady who moved from her North Carolina home to Indiana with Jason, her boyfriend of four years, to be near his family, and to start a family of their own.

Tonya’s life in North Carolina had been one of turmoil and instability, her father had died when she was young, and her mother was a drunkard that had one lowlife man after another in and out of their home, had it not been for the driving influence of her God fearing Grandmother Tonya might have turned into a drunken harlot like her mother, so although Tonya hated to leave her Grandmother she moved with Jason, the young man that had won her heart and whom she loved very much to Indiana after he ask her to marry him once they were in Indiana and on their feet.

Once in Indiana things were not going as well as Jason had hoped, he was having trouble finding a good paying Job and to help make ends meet Tonya took a job in a local factory, the only factory job she’d ever worked.

From day one every man in the factory came prowling around the young blond with the hazel eyes like a pack of wolves stalking fresh meat, and despite Tonya making it crystal clear she was happily engaged they persistently hounded the petite southern beauty. The other women in the factory all loathed Tonya, they were jealous how all the men feel all over themselves trying to win her favor, only one man treated Tonya with respect and talked to her like she was a person and not just a prize piece of meat to be won, and that was a 44-year-old man named Jerry.

Tonya soon learned that when she was around Jerry the hounds kept their distance, Jerry had a reputation around town as a man not to be messed with, at 6 foot 2 and 225 pounds when Jerry told the hounds to back off of Tonya, they backed off, and Tonya came to not only trust Jerry, but she came to respect and admire him, Jerry always seemed to know the right things to say when she was down, helped her and Jason out when they were low on bill money, he became like the father she never had, she would have trusted him with her life, and when her and Jason finally set their wedding date Tonya ask Jerry if he would do her the honor of giving the bride away, standing in as her father, to which he happily agreed.

There was no way for Tonya of knowing that the man she had grown to love as a second father was a methodical predator, a chameleon, a man capable seeing another person as they truly are, learning their weakness, and taking on what ever personality required to gain their trust so that they would let down their guard when it came to him. Jerry read Tonya like a book from day one; he could see the sexy little southern sweetheart was happily in love with her fiancé and not looking for another man, especially one old enough to be her father, and Jerry sensed that the thing little Tonya missed the most in her life was the absents of a father, so through fatherly advice and lending her financial assistance he became that second father her little heart most longed for.

Finally the day came when Jerry was able to lure Tonya to his one-story ranch style home on the outskirts of town after her fiancé had gone off to work on his second shift job, on the ruse that he needed a woman’s advice on some decorating he was doing to his home, and no one knew Tonya was with Jerry or at his home; as Tonya stood lost in thought in the middle of Jerry’s living room trying to picture what color of drapes might look good on the windows, Jerry was standing behind Tonya admiring his catch, thinking to himself, “Mmm-mmm, this sweet little piece of Hillbilly ass-meat is finally all mine Ha! Ha!” and the petite 5 foot 3, 98 pound Tonya was looking so sexy standing there barefooted, dressed in a pair of Daisy Duke cutoff jeans and a white cami spaghetti strap T-shirt.

Little Tonya was about to realize that the man who had been keeping the other wolves at bay was in reality the alpha wolf, and she was now hopelessly trapped in his lair, and as Jerry stood behind Tonya he reached around her hooking one of his arms around her neck, saying, “Have I ever told you what a sweet little piece of ass meat I think you are Tonya baby”

Frozen in disbelief and shocked silent for several seconds Tonya finally reached up grabbing Jerry’s arm, trying to make him break the hold he had around her neck, saying in a soft shaken voice, “Jerry what are you doing? Let me go” but Jerry was just chuckling at Tonya, ignoring her pleas as he took his other hand, bringing it around in front of her and grabbing the top of her cami top, pulling down on it until the thin material began ripping, and continued pulling on it until he had torn it from her slim sexy little body, making her firm young 36 C sized tits bounce around on her chest.

As Jerry stood behind Tonya, slightly choking her and foundling her soft firm breast, pinching her nipples between his thumb and index finger, he told her in a clear unemotional voice, “Undo you’re your shorts and pull them down Tonya” Tonya’s mind was in a hazy fog of disbelief, how could Jerry be doing this to her, didn’t he realize how highly she thought of him, trusted him, even loved him like a father.

“Are you outa your mind Jerry, (Sobbing) stop this pleaseeeee!” Jerry let go of Tonya’s tit, bringing his hand back behind her and grabbing her by the bottom of her jean shorts, then he let go of her neck grabbing the waist band of her shorts with that hand, and picking Tonya up by her shorts he turned her upside down, and began vigorously shaking tiny little Tonya up and down until the snap on her shorts popped and she came pouring out of them landing on the top of her little head in the floor at Jerry’s feet, just manhandling his pretty little admirer.

Tonya trying to shake the stares from her head was crawling on her back across the floor in semi shock, scooting on her ass and elbows as she looked at the big man who had gained her trust taking off his T shirt, casting it aside, and marching over to Tonya, standing astride overtop of her ordering her to untie his work boots, and trembling little Tonya looked up at the imposing intimidating powerfully built man she had thought of as a father with tears streaming down her young pretty face sobbing, “Pleaseeee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee!”

“I’m gonna count to 3, and if you ain’t untying my boots and taking them off of me I’m gonna put the boots to ya you little Bitch! 1, 2” and Tonya knew by now he wasn’t bluffing, so she began untying his boots and pulling them off his feet.

“Now the pants, get them off of me” and Tonya, now up on her knees, unfastened Jerry’s belt and unsnapped his jeans pulling them down his hairy legs so he could step out of them, and she just kept going on and on, sobbing, “I can’t believe you’re doing this to me Jerry, I trusted you, I have thought of you as if you were my own father, even asking you to give me away at my wedding, I trusted you with my life, why me Jerry! Why!”

After that sweet young lady had so emotionally poured out her heartfelt feeling of how she felt about Jerry, his response was to reach down and grab her by her tender tits, squeezing them so hard that he could feel his fingertips against the palms of his hands through her tit flesh, and he yanked her up off the floor by them, up off of her feet so that he was looking her in the eyes, as he yelled in her face, “From now on you will call me Daddy! Do you understand me?” … “Please you’re hurting me Baaaaad! AAAAA!!” and Jerry began shaking tiny little Tonya by her tits like a toy, yelling, “Do you understand me Bitch?” … “Yes Daddy! AAAA! Yes Daddy!” she cried.

Then Jerry flung Tonya down on the sofa, telling her, “I’m gonna fuck you till your fucking ears leak you little Hillbilly Hoe!” and for Tonya’s small stature she put up a gallant struggle to fend off the big man, but it was a loosing struggle as Jerry easily grabbed her by her ankles prying her sexy little legs apart, dropping between them, and as she felt the head of Jerry’s cock press up against the slit of her little pussy she cried out in desperation, “Don’t do it Daddy! Pleaseeee don’t rape Meeeeee!”

“Gotcha!!” Jerry grunted loudly as he rammed his rod to its root up Tonya’s dry, tight little twat, making her scream, squirm and squeal underneath him, and he laid there with his cock jerking and twitching inside of Tonya as he ordered her to look at him, and as they stared into each others eyes Jerry told Tonya the cold hard facts of why he was doing this to her.

“You need to know that you mean nothing more to me than a piece of ass meat Tonya, I know how you feel about me, that was all part of my plan, get you to trust me so I could get my hands on you without anyone knowing, I played you like a piano you pretty piece of pussy! I think it is amusing that I played the game so well that you grew to think of me as your father, Ha! Ha! Ha! And from now on I will expect you to address me as Daddy, if you don’t I’ll let my good buddy Duke fuck ya, Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Tonya could hardly believe her ears as Jerry told her just how little he thought of her, even putting her on a lower level then his German Shepard, because his buddy Duke was his pet dog, and now she had to call this man Daddy, a man who had betrayed her trust for the purposes of taking her captive and raping her, and if she didn’t call him Daddy, he was going to have her raped by his dog, and Jerry started fucking Tonya hard, giving her a brutal pounding.

When Tonya realized Jerry was getting close to shooting his load she began pleading and begging him not to cum inside of her, “Pleaseeee don’t cum inside of me Daddy please! Please I’m not on the pill Daddy! Pull it out of me Daddy oh please!” Jerry toying with Tonya said, “Say I love you Daddy, pretty please don’t cum in me” and Tonya didn’t have time to hesitate she knew Jerry was about to explode inside of her, “I love you Daddy! Pret-NOOO NOOOO!” she yelled as Jerry began flooding her vagina and cervix with his seed.

As tiny little Tonya lay trembling and crying underneath Jerry, her tight pink meat squeezing every drop of his seed from his prick into her birthing canal, Jerry spit in her face, laughing at her, telling her “My egg loving boys are swimming around in ya now looking to make you a Mommy Bitch! Ha! Ha! Ha!” then Jerry got up off of his little captive, and Tonya sat up on the sofa, curling up into the fetal position, putting her hands over her face in shame, sobbing hysterically.

`”P-p-p-ple-e-easeee I w-w-want to to to go home now D-d-daddy” little Tonya sobbingly stutters as she sets on the sofa curled up in a ball crying. As psychologically devastating as the crime of rape is, it was doubly devastating for poor little Tonya, for she had just been violated by the man she admired the most in the world, a man that had taken the trust she had in him and used it as a tool to trap her and take her dignity and honor from her, the ultimate betrayal.

“Why you are home baby girl, you’re Daddy’s little Tonya toy now, Ha! Ha! Ha! I own you now Tonya, you’re never going to see Jason again, your wedding is canceled, life as you knew it doesn’t exist for you anymore, I own you, you don’t really think I went through all the time, effort and money I put into you for one little fucking just to let you go do you, silly little girl, I own you just as sure as I own that dog over there, the only difference between you and Duke is Duke is my buddy, you’re my Bitch!”

To Be Continued

http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1231928220
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tonya 4.jpg (67.2 KB, 828 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:11 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Betrayed Chapter II

As Tonya sat there on the sofa with her legs drawn up, her knees under her chin and crying into her hands, Jerry, took a seat beside her on the sofa putting his arm around her, pulling her over to him and making her get up in his lap, and Tonya sat curled up in his lap with her face buried in his chest crying as he told her, “Now that you’re my Bitch you need to know that there are rules you will be required to live by, and that failure to obey the rules will be meet with swift harsh consequences”

“Please let me go home Daddy, I swear I wont tell no one what’s happened, I swear Daddy please” Tonya said, interrupting Jerry, “Shut Up Bitch!” Jerry snapped at her, slapping the side of Tonya’s ass as she sat in his lap sobbing, “Rule number one, don’t ever speak when I’m talking, what ever you have to say is of no importance, you’re nothing, you’re nobody, and what you want doesn’t matter, get that through your thick little head hoe” and Tonya’s tears were rolling warmly down Jerry’s chest as she sat trembling scared and crying in his lap as he continued informing her of the rules she was to live by.

“Rule number two, you’re to do what you’re told when you’re told and you’d better do it right, I know from our many conversations that there were things you thought you were to good to do for Jason such as sucking cock, well you should know right up front that you will be required to suck your Daddy’s dick on a daily bases Bitch” Jerry knew that Tonya felt that taking a man’s penis into her mouth or up her ass was just belittling to a woman and refused to subject herself to such demeaning sexual acts just to please a man, she felt that if her man loved her he wouldn’t expect her to degrade herself for his pleasure.

Jerry’s cock was getting as hard as a rock with little Tonya’s tears rolling down his chest and with her soft sexy little body trembling all over his as she sat there in his lap in the fetal position, and he put an arm under her thighs spinning her in his lap so that her back was up against his chest, and he put both of his arms under her thighs interlocking his fingers, hugging her tight and holding her in the fetal position, telling Tonya, “Now Daddy is going to get to know you better than Jason has ever known you baby girl”

Jerry holding Tonya tight in his arms picks her up high enough so that the head of his cock is in the crack of her ass, and he wiggles his pelvis around until he feels her rubbery little rosebud with the tip of his cock, and then starts setting her weight down on his cock, and as the head of his prick starts to pry her sphincter ring open the frightened little blonde squeals.

“Noooo Daddyyyy Pleaseeee! Pleaseeee! You know I have never! Oh! Pleaseeee don’t Daddyyyy!” and Jerry just snickers with a chuckle saying, “I’m fixing to enter your exit only Tonya, you’re tail meat Ha! Ha! Ha!” although Tonya was squeezing her rectum muscles closed as hard as she could, she was slowly sinking down on Jerry’s throbbing cock underneath her own body weight, “Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee don’t do this to me Daddyyyyy! AAAAAA!!! It Hurts Daddyyyy! It Hurts!!!”

“Down you go little girly Ha! Ha! Ha! Don’t fight it Tonya tootsie, Daddy’s gonna get ya Ha! Ha! Ha!” and despite all her efforts Tonya slid all the way down on Jerry’s cock until it was fully impaled up her ass, and Jerry sat there as proud as a peacock with Tonya in his lap while she squeezed his cock with her sweet virgin asshole, squealing like a stuck little piglet, “Pleaseee! Pleaseee! Pleaseee!” she cried on deaf ears, as Jerry grunted jubilantly “Ahhhh Yea! Fucking Aye Baby! Fucking Aye! That’s a hot tight ass! Squeeze it you little fucking slut! Squeeze your Daddy’s Dick! Ha! Ha! Fucking Aye!”

Then Jerry started lifting Tonya up until just his cock head was still inside of her anus and slamming her back down on it, up and down up and down, he slammed tiny little Tonya like a rag-doll, sodomizing the sexy little southern sweetheart in her shitter as she desperately screamed, “Daddyyyy! Daddyyyy! Daddyyyyy! Pleaseeee Noooo More Dadddyyyy! AAAAA!!!!” but Jerry felt no pity for the young lady who had thought of him as her father as he raped her in the anus without mercy, to him Tonya was just a piece of meat to be enjoyed.

Tonya had never felt so used and dirty in her life as she did when the man she had trusted started flooding her bowels with his warm brew, the salt in his cum burning the ripped tender lining of her rectum canal feeling like he had set her little ass on fire, her sexy little body quivering and trembling in his arms, her tortured tuch squeezing his cock, as he continued pulling her up and plowing her back down on his ejaculating cock.

“My Gawd!” Tonya thought to herself, “Why isn’t Jerry’s cock deflating?” she was in desperate need of mercy from the pain his big fat cock was inflecting on her, but Jerry had dreamed so long about sticking his cock up this sweet little ass, a ass that no other man had ever had before, and it was going to take more than just one go around to satisfy the lust he had burning in his balls for this beautiful piece of butt meat.

Poor little Tonya became so exhausted from the brutal butt fucking her father figure was mercilessly subjecting her to and she feel limp in his arms, her little head laying back on his shoulder, and Jerry began licking the tears off the side of her pretty face as she weakly pleaded in a soft sobbing voice “Have mercy on me Daddy (Sobbing) please have mercy on me” Jerry knew he was holding a broken woman in his arms, he had raped her of her dignity, stripped her of her sprit, butt fucked her womanly pride away from her, but he wanted to hear Tonya admit her defeat.

“ Who’s your Daddy you sniveling little Slut?” and in a defeated voice of surrender she sobbed, “You’re my Daddy” and Jerry’s balls started to tingle as he ask her, “What is your purpose in life you little hillbilly whore?” then he spit in her face, “To do what you say when you say it and to do it right Daddy,” and Jerry’s chest swelled in pride at her defeat as he said, “Now tell your Daddy you still love him you little fucking cum dumpster” and Jerry exploded up Tonya’s asshole as she sobbed, “I still love you Daddy”

To Be Continued.

http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1232063704
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tonya 1.jpg (59.9 KB, 689 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

Default Betrayed Chapter III

Betrayed Chapter III

When Jerry’s cock started to finally deflate he gave Tonya a shove, and she fell forwards out of his lap into the floor in a heap at his feet, and Jerry leaned forwards resting his elbows on his knees as he looked down at the physically exhausted and emotionally devastated young lady trembling naked in the floor at his feet, feeling so smug and superior to the helpless little blonde who’s trust he had betrayed as he told her.

“You’re lucky I took it easy on you Tonya, that was just a sample of what you will get if I ever feel you are not giving me 110% effort at pleasing me” then Jerry rose up to his feet, sanding overtop of his captured prey, saying to her in a voice of authority, “Now get up on your knees you dirty Bitch and clean your filth off of your Daddy’s dick”

None of this felt real to Tonya as she slowly pushed herself up to her knees in front of the big brute, how could Jerry make her do this, Jerry had been the only person other than her grandmother and Jason to whom she was comfortable enough with to tell all her hopes, dreams and fears to, she couldn’t understand how he could feel no compassion for her knowing all he knew about her, and in fact use the things he knew about her to cause her pain and humiliation, and Tonya gagged at the stench emanating from Jerry’s half hardened soiled cock as it pointed at her face like a big menacing finger.

“Please Daddy, if you ever cared anything about me, please don’t make me do this, Oh Pleaseeee! Daddy” Tonya tearfully sobbed, hoping to awaken some feelings of pity in the man she had given her trust to as she looked up the length of his body into his cold dark lusting eyes, just to hear him say with a heart of stone, “You must have shit for brains, don’t you get the picture? You mean absolutely nothing to me Tonya, and you will lick and suck your fucking stink off of me or I’ll put Duke on ya, do you get the picture Bitch!?!”

Tonya surrendered the last shred of dignity she had left, as she stuck out her little tongue, pressing it to the belly of Jerry’s throbbing bone, feeling it jerk in pleasure as she licked the length of it, tasting her own shit and blood as her tongue clean a path down Jerry’s filthy pole, closing her eyes in overwhelming disgrace, only to hear Jerry yell for her to open them back up and to look up at him as she carried out the dreadfully dirty deed, and the smug look of superiority on Jerry’s face just added to the feelings of worthlessness that Tonya was feeling.

Once Tonya had licked all traces of her violated asshole off of his cock, Jerry ordered her to take it into her mouth and suck it, and she took about a third of it into her mouth and was sucking hard on it, flickering her wet warm tongue up and down the piss slit of Jerry’s dick as she looked up at him hoping to see approval in his eyes, but fearing the worst, and her fears were well founded as he said in an unimpressed voice, “Take it deeper you dirty cock sucking Slut!” and down to her tonsils Tonya took it, until she was gagging on Jerry’s fat prick, her soft lips puffed up around his pole as she sucked it for all she was worth, her cheeks sunken in as she desperately tried to satisfy the sadistic beast who stood so dominantly overtop of her.

“Deeper Tonya, you good for nothing little trailer tramp!” Jerry yelled just before spiting down in her face to show that he was still unimpressed with her efforts to please him, “Deep throat me Bitch! All the way down! Do it Now!” and Tonya tried, but when she tried to take it past her tonsils his fat shaft would cut off her air supply, which caused her great fear that he might suffocate her with his cock, and she was unable to take it all the way down.

Jerry grabbed Tonya firmly by her ears with a vice like grip, holding her little head in place as he crammed his cock all the way in her mouth, wedging his fat prick tightly in her narrow throat, barking angrily at her, “I said all the way down you simpleminded Bitch!” and terrified, Tonya stared up at her tormenter, with her hazel eyes bulging and gushing tears, as he grinned and groaned gloatingly down at her, as her throat muscles constricted around his cock, squeezing it as she was suffocating on it, until finally it erupted in her throat, and she could feel his sperm pumping through his shaft and squirting from it’s piss slit, running down her throat like thick molasses and coating her stomach until she had milked him dry.

Jerry stood there looking down at Tonya doubled over in the floor at his feet gasping for air, looking at her trembling and shaking in total fear of him, she was surprised to still be alive, believing for sure Jerry’s intentions were to snuff out her life with his big fat cock, and that’s just what Jerry wanted her to think, he was letting this young lady know he held the power of life and death over her, cruelly telling Tonya, “You’re lucky I didn’t put an end your worthless life you poor excuse of a Woman! Now kiss my feet you sorry little Slut and thank me for permitting you to go on living before I change my mind and start stomping on you like a bug you blonde bimbo Bitch!”

The power Jerry was feeling was better than any drug induced high as that beautiful young lady’s soft warm puckered lips pecked at his feet, her wet warm tears running down between his toes making his chest swell in masculine pride, and hearing the sorrow and shame in her sobbing soft voice as she thanked him for letting her live was like music to his ears, he had no doubt that all the effort, time and money he had put into gaining her trust was well worth the payback he was now enjoying.

Tonya was made to crawl to the bathroom and shower before being taken down to the basement and locked in a cold dirty little room, with nothing but a thin little blanket on the hard floor to rest her weary little body on, and she sat there scared, cold and shivering in deep despair, even the dog had a better standard of living under Jerry’s rule than she did.

http://www.rapeboard.com/attachment....1&d=1232203982
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-2.jpg (55.1 KB, 633 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:14 AM.