Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)
Default Stephanie Stevens: Young Detective

Also check out this thread related to the story: http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18112
The description I give below is temporary unltil someone hopefully responds to the link above. Also, this is an interactive story, so if you have any ideas or want to add your own threads to it, pm me or create your own thread and pm me to have the link added to the story. If I like it, (which I probably will) than I'll add it in. Also, this is a work in progress, so don't expect any endings just yet. And with that said, enjoy!

Stephanie Stevens stood in the girls locker room, changing into her tennis outfit. It was her final year of high school, (her just recently turning eighteen) and she was excited for the end of the year. She had top notch grades, and as such, she had been given a scholarship off to the college of her choice. It was also useful that she was incredibly athletic, had a black belt in karate, and she spent her weekends as a detective for the police force.
As she pulled her tight, white tennis uniform over her firm breasts, her long, wavy blond hair fell behind her to the square of her back. She stood at five foot eight and weighed no more than a hundred and ten pounds. She had dark blue eyes, and a well tanned body. As she grabbed her tennis racket, she met up with her friends and headed for the court.
She had been playing for an hour and a half, and it was an oddly hot day. Sweat soaked her body, and as she and her friends took another water break, she found that her coach was waiting for her.
“Stevens.” Her coach said. “There’s somebody here to see you.”
Her coach pointed behind him. There were two policemen waiting by their car.
“Now?” Stephanie was annoyed. “Fine, let me get dressed.”
“Sorry, ma’am.” One of the policemen confronted her. “The Chief says there’s no time. You need to come with us now.”
Stephanie cast him a scornful look.

When Stephanie and the policemen arrived at the station, she was brought into the Chief of Police’s office. He was a big man, standing at almost eight feet, and he was a well dressed, polite man. When he saw her enter, he smiled.
“I’m glad you could make it so quickly. We need your help.”
“Now?” Stephanie asked. “It’s only Wednesday. Couldn’t you have waited until the weekend?”
“Unfortunately, no. The case I want to assign you is a bit personal as well, so I figured you would want to know now.”
“What is it?”
“Your friend, Britney has gone missing.”
“Britney!” Stephanie almost jumped from her chair. “When?”
“Just a few hours ago. Normally, we wouldn’t assume she was missing at such an early time, but this picture was delivered to us.”
The Chief handed Stephanie a picture. It showed a brunette girl unconscious and tied to a chair. She was naked from the top up, and somebody’s hand was in the picture, holding her head up by her hair so that her face could be clearly seen. It was her definitely Stephanie’s friend Britney. Stephanie stared at the picture in horror.
“It also came with this note.”
The Chief handed Stephanie a note. She read it:
To the Chief of Police
We have a young high school student here. Her name is Britney Carris. We will be sending you another letter soon. Put three thousand dollars in the envelope and send it back in the mail. The postman will know where to send it. If we do not receive our envelope back in a month, then young Britney here will be sold off in the black market. You don’t want that, do you?
Stephanie read the letter over a dozen times.
“Surely they wouldn’t be so stupid as to send us the address of their hideout, would they?” Stephanie asked.
“We doubt it.” The Chief replied. “It’s probably just a decoy so they can collect their money and keep us clueless. This is what we need your help for. Do you think you could find these people?”
“Do we have any suspects?” Stephanie asked.
“No. None.”
“Well then, I’ll have to start at Britney’s house.”

Searching Britney’s house proved to be fruitless. Absolutely nothing was out of place, and even her parents said that she hadn’t even come home. They were incredibly worried, and Stephanie had to assure them that Britney would be fine. By the time she was done investigating, it was ten at night. Deciding to give up for the night, she drove home. When she arrived at her house, she unlocked her door and entered. All the light were off.
Turning on the hall light, she found a note taped to the wall.
Dear Stephanie,
Your father and I have gone out for the night. We’ll be back by twelve.
Love,
Your Mother
Stephanie sighed. She hated how her mother left these notes for her. Turning off the light, she headed to her room. Once she had gone to her closet and gathered some clothes, she went into her bathroom and turned on the shower.
Once the water was to her liking and she had undressed, she stepped in. She had only been showering for a few minutes when she heard the door open. Stephanie opened one eye and looked at the clock in the bathroom. It was only ten thirty. Could her parents already be back?

Should Stephanie check who it is?

Yes:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18115

No:
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=18114

Last edited by Underwise; 11-23-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Underwise is offline   Reply With Quote