Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-31-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape a familiar = more pleasure ?

Today I've seen a movie called 'The Principal'. Starring James Belushi.
It is an old 90's movie, but it's cool.

There's a rape scene in it.

A teacher character making fun of one rebellious student got attacked by him when people are leaving the school.

Do not download that movie for the rape scene. Because the student gets beat up by James Belushi before he can have his way with the teacher.

But that scene made me sorry for him. lol
Well actually not sorry for him because I do not encourage real rape but I felt sorry for myself because that teacher is a damn sexy black girl and I would have loooooove to see her raped.

It is quite clear in my head the reason why I would have loved this scene is because there is a story behind it.

It is impossible to conceive the pleasure could be that strong when looking at someone raping random victims.

Do you think it is a truth that raping people who are part of your life is more pleasurable ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In all honesty I don't think it is any better if the victim in my fantasy is someone I know or not. My goal is to cause some pain, hear her scream, and see some horror while I pound into her without mercy. I can get that with either a random victim or a known victim, so I don't see the difference.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
In all honesty I don't think it is any better if the victim in my fantasy is someone I know or not. My goal is to cause some pain, hear her scream, and see some horror while I pound into her without mercy. I can get that with either a random victim or a known victim, so I don't see the difference.
The difference is you when you know someone, you know how she reacts and digest pain. So if a sadist mind can have his way with someone of his surrounding knowing she is weak and vulnerable, he will have much more pleasure because he knows for sure the damage he's done. He could not have that raping a stranger who could be strong and get quickly over the eventual pain you gave her.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:16 PM   #4
slugov

Hmmm, interesting question... I think drug rape a familiar girl would be funny. There are a lot of nice girls around with whom you will never have sex for many reasons. And if you once drug one of them and do all things you want while she is passed out, it's hot! And when she is up she won't know about your unfair business (if you're carefull, of course). But you, when you meet her after, will remember all you did and enjoy it more looking at her and remembering how good she is, what she looks like "there", how she feels there etc. These thoughts can be so sweat! I and if you didn't forget to take some pics during your fun - you can have even better memory of her. But keep pics in the safest place! >;-))
Old 12-25-2008, 03:54 AM   #5
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It sounds like the (attempted) rape scene cited had an element of revenge to it. That definitely adds a whole extra dimension -- using rape as a punishment.

Even absent the revenge factor, raping someone you know would be somewhat enhanced by the fact that you know more about her, about what she's probably feeling (or, if drugged to prevent her from identifying you, how she'll feel later when she realizes she's been had but doesn't know who did it).
Old 12-25-2008, 04:05 AM   #6
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A little off subject but I disagree that it's not worth the attempted rape to rent or download "The Principle".She's Rae Dawn Chong!Any movie with her in it makes it good enough for me...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rae_dawn_chong.jpg (14.8 KB, 288 views)

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 10:34 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I think it's more because there is a buildup to the rape that makes it so exciting. Knowing the who, why and how makes you more involved.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
Knottyguy
Privileged Member

Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Knottyguy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it would have to do all the time you spend wanting some woman you think is hot and then finally getting her is the fulfillment of a long time fantasy. Where as some random woman has no build up, it's just that brief period of time. As god as it is or as hot as she may be she's not the one you've wanted for weeks or months or years, or even since the beginning of the movie.
Knottyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #9
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

It'll be a case of finally getting the girl that's been teasing you for a while, you know the ones, who smile and flash cleavage, knowing that you fancy her, just to get you to do things, and then ignore you when they don't need your help anymore.

S*** where'd that come from, must be post xmas anger
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote