Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Juno

Hey i watched the film and at the end i couldnt believe it, she was happy,had a husband/partner for the future and a very supportive family - but at the end she still gave her new baby away. i just dont get it and i think its sort of wrong.

What are ur feelings on women who give away children - not beacuse they have to but because they PREFER to ??
Old 05-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
z0di4c
Your Movie Library

z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
What are ur feelings on women who give away children - not beacuse they have to but because they PREFER to ??
Who am I to judge? But you can turn the question around. Would the child be better of with parents that don't want them? There are too many situations in the news these days that made me wish those parents would have given their child away for adoption.

You found a dead link in my posts? PM me or reply in my thread! They'll be replaced

You like a post, don't be shy to thank the person posting it
z0di4c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #3
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thats a damn good point ! but then why not have an abortion, it doesnt make sense to find out ur pregnant and then carry on with the pregnancy with the point of giving the child away upon birth.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #4
z0di4c
Your Movie Library

z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Thats a damn good point ! but then why not have an abortion, it doesnt make sense to find out ur pregnant and then carry on with the pregnancy with the point of giving the child away upon birth.
Abortion is considered to be murder by a large group of people. So I can imagine some of these women who are against abortion would rather give the child away without feeling like they have 'blood on their hands'. So from that point of view it's morally less wrong to give away for adoption than to allow abortion.

Apart from that there are women that don't want a child for their own but are willing to carry one for another couple that can't get children. Well in that case they are GIVING life where they normally would not have.

You found a dead link in my posts? PM me or reply in my thread! They'll be replaced

You like a post, don't be shy to thank the person posting it
z0di4c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:38 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I saw that movie. I couldnt believe what a dickhead the ladies husband was. I was so happy with the ending. I even cried.

Its a very unselfish and noble thing what Juno did. That lady she chose was a woman who could not have children of her own. She chose not to have an abortion and carry the baby and give life so that another woman can be a mother. A very beautiful movie.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

By the way, it is easy for you to say "oh just have an abortion" but abortion is a controversial subject that I will not go into but you need to realize that for millions of people (myself included) abortion is never an option. Some people can just go and get rid of the problem but it takes a strong person to carry a child for and give him/her away to a loving home and to loving people who's lives would be deeply enriched by the baby that you say can so easily be aborted.

My question to you is why do you think it is wrong? A new lif(a miracle in itself) was born into the world and a woman who could not have children of her own became a mother. Why is that wrong?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:03 AM   #7
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

If a woman decides for whatever reason that motherhood is not for her, then I feel it would be wrong to push that role upon her. The important thing for a child is to be in a safe, loving environment and so provided she is able and happy to continue with the pregnancy safely, adoption seems to be a viable option - rather that than a child in an unloving home.

If she PREFERS to give away her child then so be it..the chances are the child will seek her out in future years out of curiosity but that's a risk she must run. Although I highly commend a woman enduring pregnancy & birth to give life, I know it isn't an easy option either way..
I also feel strongly that abortion is a woman's choice .. which I won't go into too much as I feel it always sparks some sort of argument amongst the masses (although I don't like it when people regularly choose abortion over adequate contraception - irresponsible..)

My point is, I don't believe women should be forced into motherhood. They have a choice in the matter.

I should probably watch Juno sometime.. hmm.
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #8
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

i think its wrong - i would rather be with my real mother and poor then with another lady and rich.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant View Post
I should probably watch Juno sometime.. hmm.
yup...and also GET YOUR TITS OUT...CMON MOMMA I KNOW UR PACKING HEAT !!!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:46 AM   #10
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
....but then why not have an abortion, it doesnt make sense to find out ur pregnant and then carry on with the pregnancy with the point of giving the child away upon birth.
Who are you to deny life? That's a serious question by the way
Old 05-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #11
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
i think its wrong - i would rather be with my real mother and poor then with another lady and rich.
I think it's more of a question of being loved and wanted rather than a question of poor/rich upbringing.. I can see being adopted would also affect the child emotionally however and probably raise questions in the future, they would probably want to know why they were adopted and meet their birth parents..

..and yeah I'm packing heat in there they'll be out soon enough - but for a totally different reason!

Mugga: Who are you to judge?

xx
Old 05-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #12
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Who are you to deny life? That's a serious question by the way
i am not saying that abortion is good - im trying to say that if a woman doesnt want a child then she could have an abortion if she wanted to but i dont understand why she would continue knowing that she is gonna give her baby away, to me that is bizzare

basically if u bring a life into this world you have a responsibility (if u are an able person) to raise and look after that child. to give it away for no other reason than "i cant be bothered" is a really fucked up thing to do !
Old 05-21-2008, 01:03 AM   #13
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hey i watched the film and at the end i couldnt believe it, she was happy,had a husband/partner for the future and a very supportive family - but at the end she still gave her new baby away. i just dont get it and i think its sort of wrong.

Damn it, I just ruined the ending for myself. LOL Anyways, I really don't have a problem with a female giving a child away, better than an abortion, or at least it should be. Life doesn't always turn out perfect, I know.

Just consider a young female who at least realizes she's not ready or capable of being a parent. Now as long as a good home is found for the child then I see nothing wrong. Unfortunately, many children end up in bad homes and that's a shame and outrage.

Having not seen this movie yet, if she married then still gave up the baby, well, all I have to say is that's a bizarre ending and probably not extremely common, especially if it's his kid, though I kinda doubt that's the case. Also, if she gave up her kid, because he didn't want kids, thus, choosing him over her child then I absolutely disagree with that choice.

Ok, Juno I'd rape her!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #14
BoredMom
Privileged Member

BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BoredMom has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to BoredMom Send a message via Yahoo to BoredMom

Quote:
i am not saying that abortion is good - im trying to say that if a woman doesnt want a child then she could have an abortion if she wanted to but i dont understand why she would continue knowing that she is gonna give her baby away, to me that is bizzare

basically if u bring a life into this world you have a responsibility (if u are an able person) to raise and look after that child. to give it away for no other reason than "i cant be bothered" is a really fucked up thing to do !
The girl in this movie, Juno, was mature beyond her years. She was careless and got pregnant. The easy thing to do would have been to have an abortion. She didn't want an innocent child to be killed just because she didn't take precautions.

She knew she could not care for a child, either financially or emotionally. For this reason, she put the child up for adoption. She chose carefully who would bring her baby up. She wanted to make sure the child had a good life, which she knew she could not provide.

It wasn't a case of "I can't be bothered". It was a case of "This child will suffer if it stays with me".

She did the right thing. So many women today are unable to get pregnant. They suffer knowing they will never have a child. When a child is put up for adoption, regardless of the reason, it gives hope to someone less fortunate.
BoredMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:33 AM   #15
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I think it's more of a question of being loved and wanted rather than a question of poor/rich upbringing.. I can see being adopted would also affect the child emotionally however and probably raise questions in the future, they would probably want to know why they were adopted and meet their birth parents..

..and yeah I'm packing heat in there they'll be out soon enough - but for a totally different reason!

Mugga: Who are you to judge?

xx
Who am I to judge? What the fuck is the difference between an abortion and murder? By the time a person becomes pregnant it's not just seamen, it's a living organism, a child.... By doing an abortion a person is denying a life to exist, sounds pretty much like murder to me.

You will most likely say that masturbation is the same? My answer, the life only becomes a life once the sperm/seamen enters the egg. Argue me or not, that's my opinion. And I'll judge every fucker out there that does decide to abort a child.

I apologise for being a bit aggressive in my post.

Last edited by Mugga123; 05-21-2008 at 05:41 AM. Reason: I apologise for being a bit aggressive in my post.
Mugga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #16
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Who am I to judge? What the fuck is the difference between an abortion and murder? By the time a person becomes pregnant it's not just seamen, it's a living organism, a child.... By doing an abortion a person is denying a life to exist, sounds pretty much like murder to me.

You will most likely say that masturbation is the same? My answer, the life only becomes a life once the sperm/seamen enters the egg. Argue me or not, that's my opinion. And I'll judge every fucker out there that does decide to abort a child.

I apologise for being a bit aggressive in my post.
Apology accepted.

So then tell me, what is the difference between using emergency contraception (or in fact, just using contraception in general) and having an abortion? At what point should we define 'life'? When does the pregnancy become a person? Is it as a rolling ball of cells looking for somewhere to implant? is it the moment of implantation? is it the moment the heartbeat starts?

Everybody has a different view on this; no one can truly decide where the line begins and where it ends. It's a personal answer to a personal question. So you find the moment the egg and sperm meet & fuse to be 'life', and that's your opinion, fair enough.

I believe it is entirely up to a woman to decide whether or not she is ready to become a mother, and that includes pregnancy. I wouldn't take that choice away from her because I feel it would be wrong to impose a pregnancy and birth on a woman who felt she couldn't do it for whatever reason. And even if she does give birth to the child and give the child to someone else to raise & love, they are still essentially their birth parent, their birth mother. Whether you choose adoption or abortion, it is a life-changing event, none of these choices are taken lightly.

xx
Old 05-21-2008, 09:48 AM   #17
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Apology accepted.

So then tell me, what is the difference between using emergency contraception (or in fact, just using contraception in general) and having an abortion? At what point should we define 'life'? When does the pregnancy become a person? Is it as a rolling ball of cells looking for somewhere to implant? is it the moment of implantation? is it the moment the heartbeat starts?

Everybody has a different view on this; no one can truly decide where the line begins and where it ends. It's a personal answer to a personal question. So you find the moment the egg and sperm meet & fuse to be 'life', and that's your opinion, fair enough.

I believe it is entirely up to a woman to decide whether or not she is ready to become a mother, and that includes pregnancy. I wouldn't take that choice away from her because I feel it would be wrong to impose a pregnancy and birth on a woman who felt she couldn't do it for whatever reason. And even if she does give birth to the child and give the child to someone else to raise & love, they are still essentially their birth parent, their birth mother. Whether you choose adoption or abortion, it is a life-changing event, none of these choices are taken lightly.

xx
pretty much agree totally
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:44 PM   #18
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

Please folks i dont wanna relate this to abortion.

My point is..after watching the film...Juno wanted to give her child away because although her family backed her fully and she had all the support she needed - she thought that the father didnt want to be involved and this disheartened her and she felt like she couldnt do it without him. (maybe im wrong but thats how i saw it)

but then after finding out the father absolutely WANTED to be involved with her and the child !! and with all of her family stating their full commitment to her and the child - She still gave the baby away and furthermore she even said she didnt want to see it !!

thats why i am so confused because she absolutely could have given the child just as well an upbringing as your average mother. Of course the child would be more well off with wealthier parents but thats no reason to take a child away from a perfectly happy family life with its REAL parents.

maybe i just read the film wrong ?? i dunno i was very high lol
Old 05-22-2008, 04:54 AM   #19
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

Yeah, I was trying not to relate all this too much into abortion. My point remains though, at the end of the day even though it sounds like Juno did a pretty confusing thing, she probably didn't feel ready for the responsibility of being a mother yet, I mean despite the support of family & her guy - she is quite young. It's a very hard thing to give up your youth to care for children, some can do it and some can't.

She might not have been happy. Even if you're surrounded by family who will support you and a supportive partner/husband with somewhere to live & someone providing money, it doesn't mean you feel you're 100% emotionally ready for this kind of commitment to a child, a lifelong commitment. The couple she gave the baby to had probably dreamt of that moment their whole lives, so were pretty ready to devote themselves to parenthood..

xx
Old 05-22-2008, 12:47 PM   #20
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

haven't seen the movie yet , now i might have to
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote