Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Pain

We all know that pain is our bodies response to abuse of the body..sending signals to the brain to let us know to pull away.

I like pain to a certain extent. Obviously, excruciating pain sucks, but I like being punched every so often, or I pinch myself alot when I play with myself.

I have a high tolerence for pain, I dont mind getting shots or going to the dentist at all, I can take a great deal of pain.

A stinging pain feels really good. When your man spanks you too hard or pulls you too hard, it sets off a pleasure response in combination with the pain. Its like a "bring it"

Why do some like pain? and why does it make us hornier?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:24 AM   #2
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a little surprised to see one of the ladies of the board ask this but I guess that goes hand in hand with the submissive side of this fantasy of ours.

I've heard people talk about the endorphins released when a human body is exposed to pain or whatever. So a shock to the system, under the right circumstances can feel good. Be it BDSM, light spanking or like a certain young lady I know, tats and peircings
Old 06-10-2009, 06:32 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I am not a medical doctor so my recollection might be a little flawed (eventually) so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I'll keep it simple and will not go into too much detail.

Pain can trigger various responses in our bodies and brains.

Like adrenaline for example (Epinephrine) - its release is triggered by several stress situations (danger, excitement, etc.) to put the body in "action mode" and thus improving our chances of survival - is another survival mechanism.

Pain essentially serves a very similar purpose. It's suppose to trigger actions to prevent the pain and thus a harmful situation.

While adrenaline can also be released to counteract pain (and eventual physical shutdown and thus death due to pain) bodily released endorphins can have the same effect, enabling the human body to push its limits (into dangerous areas, too) and overcome physically stressful situations by providing us with a "high". This "high" can become an addiction by the way.

So a regulated dose of pain can actually lead to a state of heightened anxiety and eventually pleasure.

Psychologically there is a condition called "Algolagnia" (which is believed to actually be a physical condition) - meaning the subject derives pleasure from inflicted pain because a malfunction causes the brain to (mis)interpret pain as pleasure.

Next to this rather medical explanation BDSM however is an actual subject of constant psychological research, leading to sometimes contradicting results (though not classifying it as a sexual disorder anymore - Freud did that in his time).

The psychological reasons for enjoying pain can be vast and quite individual so describing them all in detail would take up too much time.

I am quite sure however many members preferring the "victim role" around here are (at least to some degree) aware of their own personal reasons.

As you can see there are several approaches and explanations as well as reasons to eventually enjoy pain (to a certain level) so giving an absolute and general answer is impossible and incorrect.

Why you individually enjoy inflicted pain is a different story that requires some deeper invasion of your privacy.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 06-10-2009 at 06:34 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sternenlied, that response could serve as the summary of a medical/psychologcal journal article!

I sensed a vein of pride in ChiTownHoney's initial post--no offense, really! I know that I gain a real sense of (yes, prideful) satisfaction when I have survived, prevailed, or merely endured a dangerous or painful situation. It can be anything from smelling the gunsmoke at the conclusion of a firefight, and knowing that you're not just alive, but you kicked ass, to climbing out of a car wreck--bloody and ailing, but alive.

The sensations are more than hormonal, Sternenlied. They endure in the memory banks.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:26 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm....

Very interesting read Sternenlied, but what I need to know is why do I enjoy inflicting pain so much?!?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very curious that pain, which evolved specifically to be unpleasant and cause animals to avoid things, can be experienced as semi-pleasurable under certain conditions. There seems to be no limit to the individualistic twists on nature we humans come up with.

Mr. F. Rotter: but what I need to know is why do I enjoy inflicting pain so much?!?

Male-primate dominance assertion. It saturates everything.

"How does one man express power over another? By making him suffer. For if he is not suffering, how can you be sure he is obeying your will rather than his own?" (Paraphrased from Orwell's 1984, I don't have it handy to look up the exact quote.) I know you're not talking about inflicting it on other males, but it's the same principle.

Maybe females evolved some ability to enjoy pain because of the benefits which mating with aggressive, dominant males (which means having to hang out with them too) meant for producing successful offspring which would carry on one's genes? I wonder if there are other primates with masochistic females?
Old 06-11-2009, 01:38 AM   #7
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

physical pain
How I love thee
Let me count the ways

For me, the whole masochism/victimhood thing is usually accompanied by a certain state of mind, reckless and dangerous and uninhibited. I suppose it would have to be, for me to put myself in situations where I'm not completely safe. In any event, pain almost always only escalates the excitement of the experience, the roller-coaster rush side of things. I don't think I can say exactly why. It is one thing to be mentally toyed with and manipulated, but as was said, you really know you've lost control and dominance when someone is able to hurt you.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:01 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter
Very interesting read Sternenlied, but what I need to know is why do I enjoy inflicting pain so much?!?
The need and joy of inflicting pain onto others usually derives from the need to counteract and compensate for some kind of pain in ourselves.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Is that proper grown up psychology? Because compared with your previous post it seems like something somebody said down the pub.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
The need and joy of inflicting pain onto others usually derives from the need to counteract and compensate for some kind of pain in ourselves.
Or that he's a crazed murderer
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Hmmm....

Because you are a psycho
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #12
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree, pain is a real turn on!
Old 06-15-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
We all know that pain is our bodies response to abuse of the body..sending signals to the brain to let us know to pull away.

I like pain to a certain extent. Obviously, excruciating pain sucks, but I like being punched every so often, or I pinch myself alot when I play with myself.

I have a high tolerence for pain, I dont mind getting shots or going to the dentist at all, I can take a great deal of pain.

A stinging pain feels really good. When your man spanks you too hard or pulls you too hard, it sets off a pleasure response in combination with the pain. Its like a "bring it"

Why do some like pain? and why does it make us hornier?
I have not done anything real with pain but I have noticed certain responses in myself when roleplaying. I have roleplayed some extreme things in trying to find where I stand on the pain ground. I have found out that I actually cringe when a partner punches my character in the face or even stomach. Whips and paddles do little for me but the idea of a hand doing some spanking is hot. There is some pleasure derived from being humiliated during a spanking that I never knew existed (like being told to count the number of spanks). Then there are other kinds of pain like a slap in the face or when he grabs my hair or when he holds me down so tight that it hurts. That kind of pain I like. Then more of the BDSM type thing with nipple clamps while he forces me to cum... now that is HOT. I think the brain sort of confuses the two and it combines as either pleasure or pain. Lucky for me the result seems to be intense pleasure so I crave a lot more of it.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #14
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

When teaching classes on this subject, I am careful to avoid the over-use of the word "Pain." I prefer to describe masochism as deriving pleasure from "extreme sensation" because the word pain is such a relative term. What causes one person agony may seem very mild to another. As ChiTown observed, there is more than one kind of 'pain' - be it sting, thud, burn, or whatever.

By the same token, sadism is deriving pleasure from inflicting extreme sensation. Be it tickling, branding, caning, or even overwhelming orgasm, and personally I get my big rush out of forcing a reaction from another's body, whether out of pain, tickling or pleasure, it is the extremity of sensation, and the involuntary nature of their reaction, that does it for me.

Just one (not-so-very) humble Villain's thoughts...