Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2009, 12:00 PM   #41
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I kinda see your point, especially about sports.

It's the same when English football teams play in Europe, for example when Arsenal played a couple of years ago and there was only one english player there, and he was on the bench.

Now, is it the nationalities of the player that make a team English, or where they play, and if so, does that make Cardiff and Swansea English teams?

Now off to watch Man U get their arse kicked, laters all
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #42
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I forgot to write this: The humankind comes from Africa, so you can call me nigga, everytime you want, because it's true.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:07 PM   #43
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

like it Uncle Al
Old 04-20-2009, 11:55 PM   #44
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

Lucy are you Australian or British? Who are you to pass judgement on UAEers when your country was stolen from people who look like me, preceeded to allow only Whites to immigrate to it for a number of years, thn try to play little British Empire by running interference in Asia, allowing East Timor to fall for oil, and anexing Papaua New Guinea for no clear reason, mandate be damned. You seeme a little too close to Rhodesia and SA way back when and their "exiles" were a little to eager to get down under.. I'm a fan of australia, when i was little i wanted to be an aussie and chase dingos and etc. But at times you need to get off your high horse and know your place. But I also agree that Islam is a threat and that the world should keep it in czech by any means necessary. And im friends with White racists, one is apart of a racist group in these part and also drives a toyota, i think that is what it is. I dont think racist remarks make one racist but racist acts, instigating, and manufactoing hysteria makes one a racist. You dont fin Blacks trust worth ive always heard we accept anyone, i think thats the truth, i mean who in zimbabwe was gunning for the White man besides Mugabe? Are the Whites of kenya pariahs or members of that society? Did nelson mandela attack Whites when it was in his native rights or ask to coexist with them? My greatgrandparents got their Black asses wore the fuck out by white folks n got no bad words towards them, maybe my White counterparts' great grandparents are a little bit less friendly? Idk, racism eists everywhere. Whites on Blacks, Amerindians, Asians, Arab on African, Black on African, wHite on latino, latino on white, latino on black, latino on indian, Ottoman on white, Japanese on filipino, mulatto on black. Its everywhere.
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #45
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure
But at times you need to get off your high horse and know your place. But I also agree that Islam is a threat and that the world should keep it in czech by any means necessary.
Look at these two sentences ...

You don't even have to read this entire paragraph of feverish rambling.

Seriously mate, you're so bloody stupid!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:51 AM   #46
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
But I also agree that Islam is a threat and that the world should keep it in czech by any means necessary.
What? Has this word some other meaning?
Old 04-21-2009, 03:59 AM   #47
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

He was trying to say "keep them in check" - meaning we should control them, keep them in line.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:59 AM   #48
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
What? Has this word some other meaning?
Fitting that this misspelling is in a thread with Ignorance in the title . No need to worry Fibonacci, I think what this guy meant to write was "kept in check" and either misspelled the word check or doesn't understand how to spell it. At this point I doubt he's advocating relocating all muslims to the Czech Republic!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat

edit: looks like Stern beat me to the explanation
Old 04-21-2009, 04:59 AM   #49
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks both
I was not able to decode that, as "keep them in check" had not much sense to me too
Sometimes it is hard not the be the native English speaker. With all those slangs and "cool" spelling
Old 04-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #50
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Whatta douche!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Look at these two sentences ...

You don't even have to read this entire paragraph of feverish rambling.

Seriously mate, you're so bloody stupid!
As i stated he is lost cause...he know some stuff of course...but his point of view is totally wrong...no words for it!
The Islam is not a threat for me...beh this is obvious for all of you...i just think that who is so retarded to think in this way...
should been banned form this world...that's all. Shadowy Figure you are a real dumb ass...more then i thought.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:37 PM   #51
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
Lucy are you Australian or British? Who are you to pass judgement on UAEers when your country was stolen from people who look like me, preceeded to allow only Whites to immigrate to it for a number of years, thn try to play little British Empire by running interference in Asia, allowing East Timor to fall for oil, and anexing Papaua New Guinea for no clear reason, mandate be damned. You seeme a little too close to Rhodesia and SA way back when and their "exiles" were a little to eager to get down under.. I'm a fan of australia, when i was little i wanted to be an aussie and chase dingos and etc. But at times you need to get off your high horse and know your place. But I also agree that Islam is a threat and that the world should keep it in czech by any means necessary. And im friends with White racists, one is apart of a racist group in these part and also drives a toyota, i think that is what it is. I dont think racist remarks make one racist but racist acts, instigating, and manufactoing hysteria makes one a racist. You dont fin Blacks trust worth ive always heard we accept anyone, i think thats the truth, i mean who in zimbabwe was gunning for the White man besides Mugabe? Are the Whites of kenya pariahs or members of that society? Did nelson mandela attack Whites when it was in his native rights or ask to coexist with them? My greatgrandparents got their Black asses wore the fuck out by white folks n got no bad words towards them, maybe my White counterparts' great grandparents are a little bit less friendly? Idk, racism eists everywhere. Whites on Blacks, Amerindians, Asians, Arab on African, Black on African, wHite on latino, latino on white, latino on black, latino on indian, Ottoman on white, Japanese on filipino, mulatto on black. Its everywhere.
Oi arsewipe, one slight point, if you had bothered to read everything you would have noticed that she is WELSH from Wales, part of the UK.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:28 PM   #52
pervipete

Well try learning to read, comeback re-read and find out arsewiper, now be good little nazi troll and fuck off to your troll hole..
Old 04-21-2009, 01:42 PM   #53
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

thats what i thought but why the hell talk of australia then? czech means check...

My point is I find these constant debates on racism in England and the minority community to be too rich. Why is it wrong to set up help orginizations for say carribean folks when your country has colonized the World with no regard to human beings already present? Why do you Britons accuse some people of not being truly British? Where the hell was this bluntness when you were recruiting people in Africa and Asian with no true incentives to fight your bloody wars for your home island? The British have taken so much from the World (not the White man, the British, common misconception) and always theres a huge debate whenever some program's goals are aims are ethnocentric. Why limt immigration to Britain if they never done vice versa for most of their damn history?! I don't believe in anti-White programs but come on Briton you know your government, its nationalists, and its all and all citizenry (disputable) opened up the pandora's box.

I don't think these islamic fanatics would have legs to stand on if not for drawing power from past british stunts we deal with in the modern day, Isreal, sect. violence in Iraq, etc.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:00 PM   #54
pervipete

Yep we Brits, we invented slavery

Their was no war, no rape no anything and we invented Empires as well.

Nice idea BTW deleting a post to make someone look stupid, nice one troll boy.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #55
Shadowy Figure
Banned

yeah duh you diddnt invent it. Classic defense time is over.. How much racism took place in th Roman Empire? The Ottoman? Byzantine? Holy Roman? Aztec? Give me a break, we all have our sins but no one has gone out of their way to transport a small group of people of a different race to a country that has nothing to do with it, supported them at all cost, treated them different then other colonies (the White Dominions..), imported Asians to bolster them, gotten them to jump on the bandwagon with junior membership status, abandoned them to the natives at the end of colonialism, and requested the subjects support for the exact oppisite purpose of what goes on in the colony that is supposed to be helped, te "protectorate.."

And why is it that when the British conquered nations they unified them into one colonial block of territory then upon exit leaves just one huge country? Don't you find that odd? Why did the British give palestine to a bunch of Jews if Germany was damn well defeated and i need of teritorial losses? Why were the British so fervent that Buganda stay unified with Uganda (they would pay dearly following Idi Amin's rise to power..), WHY WERE THE BRITISH SO DEDICATED TO KEEPING SRI LANKA TOGETHER if it had two warring groups that had before colonialism had seperate nation states?!

Why is Britain so unification oriented when it has no place? The British Empire is like no empire I've ever seen, even the U.S. with its Jim Crow diddn't bring racism to Korea, Nam, whereever.

Your country always relies on race. What the hell was the reason for a country like New Zealand owning Samoa or Tonga or w/e? Why would Australia ever need to oversee Papua New Guinea?

you don't learn that type of audacity, you inherit. New Zealanders, Aussies, same fuckin attitude.

Your fucking country at one point tried to for no clear reason hand over Boswana, a territorial juggernaut to SOUTH AFRICA for no clear reason. Your country has constantly resorted to racism,associated with White states more warmly, and stole resources under the guise "its okay, yor in the empire your one of us".

Who cares about White Britons? A stupid program is a small price to pay. You bitch about immigrants and you've removed entire countries off the damn map. Atleast the White Briton has a nation state to be into to be in a position to bitch abot new comers. Fucking hypocrits.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:47 PM   #56
pervipete

Actually it was the UN that created Isreal not Britain.

Oh and BTW, the Jewish race did originate from down there. And that has been the problem, three religions all have a fairly legitimate claim on the same sites.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:02 PM   #57
Shadowy Figure
Banned

The UN... The UN is a joke, its swayed by who has the guns or the moolah. The British were administering the Palestine territory, took it from the Ottoman Empire without League of Nations backing it (retroactively in spirit), the Brits were the ones pushing for Isreal and they blew off the Palestinians. Before that the Brits wanted to put the Jews in Uganda... And European Jewry had no real strong links to Isreal like say a Nisei to Japan. They were so long and far removed that them being sent there was not justified. That was the exporting of European problems in its most classic sense.

oh and i forgot to mention that fucking race war that erupted on zanzibar in 1963. Once more Briton like no one before or after instigated racial discourse. What still boggles my mind ws the fact that t pitted Africans the labor force against Asians the buisness force and Arabs the administrative force. The British had actually created a racial pecking order without their white colonals being directly involved. With the eception of the Ottomans wrongs commited against armenia and Imperial Japan in some obscure situations when it comes torace no one is like your country. What Britain dne was not age old...
Old 04-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #58
pervipete

Actually, the Brits were trying to keep stop Isreal being created, it was the US that backed the creation, try looking for some facts ok?

We get it you don't like the Brits.

We aren't perfect, but look at what the Nazis and the Japs did.

Or the Spartans, the Romans, the Monghols et al.

Try not letting your own prejudice cloud your thoughts, overwise this is going to go around and around in everdecreasing circles.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:34 PM   #59
Shadowy Figure
Banned

i dont have any prejuices. can i not stay what i think is going on withou being accused of prejudice or the race card or being anti-whitey? its not even about that. My feelings have always beenthat race is a hot issue but also a pandora's box withen human society. I see time and time again little regard for the pandora's box by Briton. I always thought that was irresponable. I feel like the White Britons don't understand who got the ball rollin, thats what i always hated. When our lives turn into ping pong wars which is the direct consequence of the racial pandora's box no one, NO ONE gets rest...

Quote:
The preamble of the mandate declared: Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favor of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country
That was at America's behest?
Old 04-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #60
pervipete

Ah but after WWII, the British goverment tried to stop the creation of Isreal.

But Jewish leaders backed by the US, forced a resolution at the UN.

You prejudiced against Britain, we were not the only European nation to have an Empire or colonies, in actual fact most of what you talk about in the USA took place AFTER the war of independance, before which, the British colony of America was only the states along the eastern seaboard. And some of these were originally settled by the French and Dutch.

The same with India, Egypt, a great swalves of the Caribean, most of Central and South America. The Congo, Rwanda, indo china (what is now Vietnam) Korea has never been a British colony.

It has been 'possessed' by the Russians, Chinese and the Japenese.

Geat Britain was first nation to outlaw Slavery, not because it was unprofitable, but because it was right. Freetown in Sierra Leone was created to give homes to freed slaves.