Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #21
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I'm not surpised by it neither...i read you post....and i knew that something wasn't ok. I'm not a noob.
Well at this point i think that the girl is the pics wasn't you...sorry...but use "clones" is not a good start.
MARADONA!!! You should post your picture!!! hahahhaa...

you look like ladies man if i remember correctly
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #22
xscurious

xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)xscurious Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I'm not surpised by it neither...i read you post....and i knew that something wasn't ok. I'm not a noob.
Well at this point i think that the girl is the pics wasn't you...sorry...but use "clones" is not a good start.
The girl in the pictures is me. I have been nothing but honest since I registered on this forum, if that's what you call "something wasn't ok", then that's your problem. I know it's my own fault my cousin came trolling on this site but there is nothing I can do about that now. I can't really apologize for or blame him, he is immature and still in high school. I have no control of what you wanna believe, for the rest of you, I am still gonna be the same me.....I hope you accept me for who I am since that is why I came here in the 1st place.
xscurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #23
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
MARADONA!!! You should post your picture!!! hahahhaa...

you look like ladies man if i remember correctly
Well i'm not like Maradona...that's for sure! You have to know that i have a good success with women...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xscurious View Post
The girl in the pictures is me. I have been nothing but honest since I registered on this forum, if that's what you call "something wasn't ok", then that's your problem. I know it's my own fault my cousin came trolling on this site but there is nothing I can do about that now. I can't really apologize for or blame him, he is immature and still in high school. I have no control of what you wanna believe, for the rest of you, I am still gonna be the same me.....I hope you accept me for who I am since that is why I came here in the 1st place.
I don't want to sounds like an asshole, since in life everything is possible, we know that.
But when i read your post, after the one of the peeps, i felt that something wans't ok...
then i read the rest...and i make 1+1...you know what it means...well i could be wrong...as always...
but to me you knew about "him"...so i need times for believe in your words again...i'm sorry but i can't lie.

Last edited by MARADONA; 03-18-2009 at 10:07 AM. Reason: ;)
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #24
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhh, well THAT explains it.

So the choice here is either that you have a second identity OR that you allowed an underage person to join and post on a FS forum. OK.

The reaction of the community may seem harsh to you, but we have seen it all before. Anybody can be anything on the net, and lots of us have learned that the hard way. The story of "my roommate", "my brother", or "my cousin" who got on the computer to stir the pot has been told over and over, and it's usually a lie. I'm not accusing you of lying - I honestly do not know what the truth is, and to be frank I don't care.

I'm really sorry xcurious. I viewed you as a very promising new member and enjoyed your posts. Now I suspect you'll have a hard time convincing people you are who and what you say you are.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:04 PM   #25
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
@peeps, it's rude statement and thinking like that which keep a lot of the people from posting.....-rep for you
Ignore him honey, I have this feeling that he's a member of the species trollus nobrain.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:11 PM   #26
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Weelll, it's plausible to a point, it's easy to forget ourselves when we are used to privacy on our computers. Depends on what email address he/ she used, and how easy it is to set up a new email account, and have your email program register it.

I think I will keep an open mind for now. Xcurious, you have to admit it doesn't look good, how would you react.
Old 03-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #27
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Amazing thread. I have to wonder - why does this deserve our consideration?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #28
pervipete

Good point justmetoo
Old 03-18-2009, 01:37 PM   #29
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I am a pc gamer, we don't have this kind of problem simply because most games I play have voice chat built into the game, or if not, we use software such as Ventrilo or Teamspeak to communicate freely with fellow gamers......unless you can make yourself sound like a girl, it's pretty hard to fool people. I know when I applied for my guild back when I played Warhamme, I had to interview on line via Ventrilo for verification.....wish we could do it here.....too bad we have too many members, it'd be cool to have Vent. set up and people can go to different "rooms" to voice chat on line.
I played Warcraft with my ex-boyfriend and my "guild" used vent. I think I was with them for 2 months, playing as a female character and for whatever reason everyone just assumed I was male.

I never used to speak on the mic, and one day when one player caused me to die I just said "Oh thank you SO much Tom, fricking noob" and the whole guild just stopped and went completely silent. Then burst out laughing at this guy. Very very funny moment :-)

In regards to the person that said only ugly woment won't post, thats a very generalised statement. As I said, posting a photo on this kind of site doesn't really appeal to me simply because of the site topic. While I trust everyone, it just doesn't seem the best idea I ever had.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #30
pervipete

Good point Lucy.

Anyway, if a woman post a pic of herself she risks the 'oh she a he and that's from the net' comments. As for blokes, well someone has commented about being branded as a rapist, and that, well there is a lot of truth in that.

Anyway, not having a photo of someone forces you to use your imagination, and that can be a good thing.

There is a photo of me attached to one of the threads, can't remember which, but posted as a laugh, if you find it, one look will see why I won't post anymore!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #31
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
OMG, that makes me look like shit. I can assure you I am not peeps.....my cousin was on my computer yesterday when he was here, I can only assume he saw the site and decided to have a little "fun". I am not that stupid as I know how easily IP address can be traced. I would confront him except I don't want him to tell people that I an on the board......great...now I feel pissed and sad.
DAMN,i needed a good laugh!

Im sorry(wait no im not)but i call BULLSHIT...I mean do you think we are that stupid?........that is so weak..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I have not had anyone call me fugly,
and that is because you,good woman,are Hot!
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #32
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Good point Lucy.

Anyway, if a woman post a pic of herself she risks the 'oh she a he and that's from the net' comments. As for blokes, well someone has commented about being branded as a rapist, and that, well there is a lot of truth in that.

Anyway, not having a photo of someone forces you to use your imagination, and that can be a good thing.

There is a photo of me attached to one of the threads, can't remember which, but posted as a laugh, if you find it, one look will see why I won't post anymore!!!
As far as I can tell, a good looking woman risks "must be fake" comments. A woman who is not so attractive risks really nasty comments. You also risk someone seeing it, even by accident on google image search or something, which can a) out your private life or b) put your life in danger.

For instance, someone who comes across this website, is really a rapist, sees a picture of a girl he has seen around town on here. Its not likely but it still just doesn't seem like the greatest idea! If I really like someone, I give them my yahoo which has both my cam and pictures, and that seems far better than broadcasting them publicly. On any site really, not just of this topic.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:29 PM   #33
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, there's a pic of me on my profile. Yes it really is me. And do you know what I got told? "You look 18."

Can't fucking win eh? I don't want to hear that!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #34
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
As far as I can tell, a good looking woman risks "must be fake" comments.
Hi Lucy...

Never met you b4

There is a very easy way to prove it is the person posting in the photo.If it is that important to the poster but if i put my pic up and someone doubted it.I would just ignore them or tell them to piss off...

this topic came up a few months ago....lets just say i made a few people upset.

enjoy the board Lucy
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:24 PM   #35
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's no way that the girls showed in those pics are posting here. (of course there are a brave exceptions).
Old 03-18-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
As far as I can tell, a good looking woman risks "must be fake" comments. A woman who is not so attractive risks really nasty comments. You also risk someone seeing it, even by accident on google image search or something, which can a) out your private life or b) put your life in danger.

For instance, someone who comes across this website, is really a rapist, sees a picture of a girl he has seen around town on here. Its not likely but it still just doesn't seem like the greatest idea! If I really like someone, I give them my yahoo which has both my cam and pictures, and that seems far better than broadcasting them publicly. On any site really, not just of this topic.
I totally agree with you honey, and the bastard could even use it as a defence in court, especially if said victim takes place in the role play section.

'oh look' say his lawyer, 'she asked him to simulate raping her, it's been her fantasy' etc etc, and so forth.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:05 PM   #37
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Wow!
Did he use another username to insult people?Or he didn't?
I think : who cares?
If he did it,he is pathetic and who cares...
If he didn't,well who cares anyway...
This thread took a wrong turn.Guilty or not,let's give xscurious another chance.
What do you think?
I agree with newland,why not give xscurious another chance,we all screw up now and then.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote