Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-03-2009, 06:14 AM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Non-Fiction Books containing rape

as i read the 'books containing rape' thread : http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10804

the only thing i could think to contribute was 'the rape of nanking' a historical telling of the Japanese raping and murdering an entire city in China during World War II....

this book however did not seem appropriate for the thread, as it was a non-fiction historical book that would not do alot in the way of turning people on.....

still, i've always found history interesting and have always taken an interest in non fiction books involving rape....

so i would ask that we compile i list of historical/non fiction books dealing with rape to go alongside of samtrack's thread....

'the rape of nanking' is the only one i've read, but also on the list of books i'd like to read are

'our guys'
http://product.half.ebay.com/Our-Guy...nfoQQprZ636621

and a textbook sort entitled 'fraternity gang rape'
http://product.half.ebay.com/Fratern...nfoQQprZ915211

additionally, i was recently watching an MSNBC special entitled 'sex slaves:the teen trade' where a woman who had nearly been forced into sex slavery as a teenager retold her story...

this link doesn't have the title of the book i was thinking of, but it does have the link to another woman's story:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29181173/

anway, a number of really interesting books that i hope to get around to one day....hope rb can recommend a few more.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:44 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I could.

So you felt non-fiction books containing rape would not have been appropriate and would not have provided a turn-on for people in that thread? Understandable.

No offense but although I'm quite sure some of those non-fictions will turn people on as well for sure I don't think a separate thread doesn't make them any more appropriate.

Feel free to "assemble" non-fictional books here but remember - this is a fantasy site and as soon as this turns into a celebration of those real events I will stop it.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I have to agree with Stern on this, rape is a heinous crime out there in the real world, but if you want to read something that shows how this crime has affected victims try some of these.

Any book concerning the Red Army in Germany at the end of WWII will contain stories of this, particularly Berlin: The Downfall by Antony Beevor, Stalin: The Court Of the Red Tsar by Simon Sebag-Montefore and WWII: Behind Closed Doors by Laurence Rees.

Also Rees book Their Darkest Hour, this is anthology of inteviews some new and some expanded from other books, concerning peoples actions during the war. This has some enlightening stories, particlularly concerning Japanese attitudes to the crime.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote