Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2009, 06:14 AM   #1
AnalViolation

AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)
Default Psychology of Rape

Hallo chaps,

Thanks to society, it’s very difficult now days to have an intellectual conversation about rape. Society dictates that once the topic is brought up, you’re supposed to generally act passionately and threaten all rapists with a slow painful death;-)

So, some things that I’ve been thinking about: The difference between rape and a crime like murder is that while we’d like to have sex under our own conditions, we’d never want to be murdered. Thus, the part that makes rape a crime is mostly not what’s done to the victim, but that the victim is helpless and not in control. So, in essence, if you just held a girl down and tickled her against her will, she could still feel “violated”, yes? That’s why people practise BDSM. It’s a rape situation, but the victim can re-gain control if need be. Which brings us to a little paradox, in that, they say people enjoy being submissive because they give up all control and this allows them to de-stress. Agree?

But anyway, I’m rambling. What I like from you is this. If you have any psychological insight about rape (how the victim feels, why men want to do it, why someone might develop rape fantasies), please share. Now, I understand that some people on this board actually have been raped (if some of the posts are to be believed). Now I don’t wish to pry, but if you’re willing, I’d be interested in hearing what you went through.
AnalViolation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, being a psychologist focusing on rape I will give this reply:

No.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
AnalViolation

AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, being a psychologist focusing on rape I will give this reply:

No.
Well then, explain to me how it is? I'm interested, and it's kinda mean bragging about your proffession and then keeping tight-lipped?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalViolation View Post
Well then, explain to me how it is? I'm interested, and it's kinda mean bragging about your proffession and then keeping tight-lipped?
I think that may be all the answer you get from Mz Sternenlied on that one.

In addition to her Professional skills, she is also a Moderator and a Member of the RB Community.

Hmmm, Let's analyze a moment...

Professional: "No." Betrays a confidence that could jeopardize her professional standing.

Moderator: "No." You may be treading close to the no-real-rape-rule and need a gentle reminder. Check those rules, BTW, they are posted liberally for your convenience.

Member: "No." I can hear your heavy breathing from here and don't wish to encourage you.

Of course, this is just ME thinking and should in no way be misconstrued that it represents an ACTUAL PERSON...
Especially as the me you "see" here is just a figment of my own imagination...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:44 PM   #5
AnalViolation

I don't think my topic was unreasonable. Okay, perhaps the last part... but anyway...

So sorry, maybe I'll get banned for saying this but... you guys get on your high horse so easily. I mean, this is a site about rape fantasys, yes? ie everyone here has a little darkness in their hearts. And yet you seem to convince yourselves that you're the good guys with this wonderful code of ethics. You, a psychologist who's supposed to help people get over rape trauma, yet visits a rape fantasy site, is telling me that I'm the bad guy? Honestly, the idea that taboos exists on a rape fantasy site is ridiculous...

Last edited by AnalViolation; 05-28-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalViolation View Post
I don't think my topic was unreasonable. Okay, perhaps the last part... but anyway...

So sorry, maybe I'll get banned for saying this but... you guys get on your high horse so easily. I mean, this is a site about rape fantasys, yes? ie everyone here has a little darkness in their hearts. And yet you seem to convince yourselves that you the good guys with this wonderful code of honour. Honestly, the idea that taboos exists on a rape fantasy site is ridiculous...
I'm not offended, Bro...

Just having a little fun and maybe trying to guess what the answer meant myself...

I certainly don't think I can answer for Stern, sorry if I wasn't clear that I was joking around a bit...

I'm no psychologist either... Just a poster like you...

Obviously I'm checking the Thread so +Rep as I'm interested in what may or may not get said here...

Last edited by Flesh4Fantasy; 05-28-2009 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #7
AnalViolation

Ah, okay cool. Well, Stern will get back to me soon enough then I hope.
Old 05-29-2009, 05:52 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

a) Stating my profession isn't "bragging", it's simply just that - "stating". We have all sorts of careers and professions on RB, mine is no more or less important that anyone else's.
I just wanted to make a connection to your post by telling you I could give an answer.

b) You said "if you're willing" - I just stated I'm not willing.

c) I didn't keep "tight-lipped". Actually threads like yours, questions like yours have been raised repeatedly and in the past I used to answer them extensively. Using the search function on RB could have answered your question already.

c) I am simply tired of the same question every now and then. This isn't anything personal, it's simply an overall fact.

e) Your initial assumption (the nature of rape) is insulting to victims of rape.

f) An accurate (psychological) reply to your question would require an amount of time I'm no longer willing to spend on RB.

g) If you actually have any interest in "what victims of rape" went through there's the Real Rape thread on RB for people who have been raped to share their stories if they want to. Again - use of the search function would have told you.

h) I never said anything about you being "the bad guy" in any way did I? So why combine my profession - as well as my own personal sexual preferences - with anyone talking about ethics?

i) I said I focused on rape. The assumption I'm "supposed to help victims deal with their trauma" was yours to make, not a fact stated by me. I do research and work with offenders, not victims anymore.

j) What has my profession to do with me being here? There are lawyers, law enforcement officers, MDs, ... should we select members by their job and allow the "appropriate" jobs only?

k) Who exactly gave you a "high horse" response?

l) Why can't a rape fantasy board have any definition of ethics or morals? It's a personal preference and - most importantly - a consensual, sexual fantasy.
Not anything we condone or want to do for real. There's an important difference you seem to miss.

Oh - by the way: Using the ban card is seriously a bad idea. If you're under the impression everyone criticizing or questioning the moderators is banned you have been mislead. Nobody here minds polite inquiry.
Members using the ban card just for the hell of it however - now those usually annoy the moderators rather quickly.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:37 AM   #9
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Cool See...

I just Knew I could never soliloquize as elegantly as the learned Mz Sternenlied.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:04 PM   #10
AnalViolation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
a) Stating my profession isn't "bragging", it's simply just that - "stating". We have all sorts of careers and professions on RB, mine is no more or less important that anyone else's.
I just wanted to make a connection to your post by telling you I could give an answer.

b) You said "if you're willing" - I just stated I'm not willing.

c) I didn't keep "tight-lipped". Actually threads like yours, questions like yours have been raised repeatedly and in the past I used to answer them extensively. Using the search function on RB could have answered your question already.

c) I am simply tired of the same question every now and then. This isn't anything personal, it's simply an overall fact.

e) Your initial assumption (the nature of rape) is insulting to victims of rape.

f) An accurate (psychological) reply to your question would require an amount of time I'm no longer willing to spend on RB.

g) If you actually have any interest in "what victims of rape" went through there's the Real Rape thread on RB for people who have been raped to share their stories if they want to. Again - use of the search function would have told you.

h) I never said anything about you being "the bad guy" in any way did I? So why combine my profession - as well as my own personal sexual preferences - with anyone talking about ethics?

i) I said I focused on rape. The assumption I'm "supposed to help victims deal with their trauma" was yours to make, not a fact stated by me. I do research and work with offenders, not victims anymore.

j) What has my profession to do with me being here? There are lawyers, law enforcement officers, MDs, ... should we select members by their job and allow the "appropriate" jobs only?

k) Who exactly gave you a "high horse" response?

l) Why can't a rape fantasy board have any definition of ethics or morals? It's a personal preference and - most importantly - a consensual, sexual fantasy.
Not anything we condone or want to do for real. There's an important difference you seem to miss.

Oh - by the way: Using the ban card is seriously a bad idea. If you're under the impression everyone criticizing or questioning the moderators is banned you have been mislead. Nobody here minds polite inquiry.
Members using the ban card just for the hell of it however - now those usually annoy the moderators rather quickly.
Ah, you see, now that's a long, involved answer, neatly broken down into points, that leaves me with no doubt where you stand on any issues. Where as surely you might see that your original answer, due to it's short bluntness, could be interpreted as:
a) Disapproving
b) Condescending

So frankly, if you're "not willing", just don't post, rather than posting like that. About your others points:

a) The search function on this site is a little useless. Do you know how hard it would be to find where you "answered this question earlier" or "stories from real victims" among all the hundreds of random fantasy threads? As least give me a link?

b) You tell me that "my initial assumption is insulting" but then "don't have the time to correct me". That's not nice. It's like they say, it's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but it's not okay to go around saying it.

c) With regard to the "ban card". I'm a mod on another site and I know that members who throw tantrums are annoying. On a bad day, I would have banned me I was just stating that I accept that possibility.

d) On all other points, I find myself most humbly corrected.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #11
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

AV, to find out how I developed my fetish (same as yours), see my first post on this board!
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #12
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMRAZOR View Post
AV, to find out how I developed my fetish (same as yours), see my first post on this board!
Help the Brother out...

Got Link?
Old 05-30-2009, 01:57 PM   #13
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Are you asking why do we have these fantasies, or why do men rape.

For the former, who knows

For the later, only a rapist could answer you and, I hope, there are none of them here.

As for the real rape thread, its stuck near the top of this section, and for Sterns posts, click on her name, go to find all posts and look through them.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #14
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

There's actually a ton of literature dedicated to the subject of rape. If you're truly interested in learning about it, I would do my own research rather than asking an internet message board.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote