Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill
Default Hey Fucking Rotter...

You have the keyboard equivalent of anal leakage, did you know that?

You're a solopsistic, exponentially degenerate bumblefuck spawned from the darkest perversions of nature. You're a lump of malodourous smegma scraped from the scrotum of a psychotic internet troll who sits in his mother's basement looking at naked pictures of Margaret Thatcher.

Your brain is like a quantum singularity: there is so much stupid that not a single spike of intellect could possibly emerge. Not even the most powerful parallel processing computers yet invented could possibly render the incoherent dribble slobbering from your lips or the base vocalizations emanating from your throat as anything remotely resembling human speech. Even most primates communicate on levels greater than yours. Some cryptology experts have speculated that some of the more frenzied vocalizations may mean "I want my granny's vagina" but more investigation is warranted.

You are lower than a paedophile, you have less social worth than a scammer. You are a festering, mutated maggot feeding on the curdled slime of discord and excreting the very putrid filth you live in.
I only pray that someone - for the good of humanity - will pour fuel over that godawful fugly misshapen abomination of a body you inhabit and light a match, removing you from the gene pool and saving your blowup doll collection (and littlemissRotter) from their grim fate as your sole source of pleasure in your pitiful excuse for a life.

I know you have tried to find love, but not even your mother could love you. You once tried to approach the prettiest girl in high school, but before you could greet her, sadly you had to pull down your pants and apply your daily needed ass wart cream. She screamed out "Help! Rape!" pulled out a gun and shot your cock off.

I'm sure you'll try to come up with some sort of witty response to this, but unfortunately any attempt at a meaningful response will simultaneously destroy the few remaining brain cells you possess and drown your keyboard in drool, rendering it useless.

I would encourage you instead to consult the sales staff at Smith and Wesson in regards to purchasing a suitable implement with which to inject sufficient amounts of lead into your braincase, thus ceasing what little neural function remains.

Good day.

Last edited by Trill; 02-02-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Nothing good can come of this.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:19 AM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Weird thred, what's it about anyway?
Old 02-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMaster View Post
Nothing good can come of this.
Is that a cat or a chipmunk?
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Lexie, look at those eyes...
Old 02-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hilarious isn't it. I'm so glad for Trill that he has enough time on his hands to go thumbing through a dictionary looking up all the big words before working out how to combine them all in to a single rant aimed at a complete stranger who has no idea what it's for.

Trill, perhaps if you could describe what your actual grievance is we can take it from there.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #7
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Lexie, look at those eyes...
Well, they look like cat eyes, and it looks like a cat nose, but it doesn't have ears, and now that I think about, I don't think I know what chipmunk eyes look like.
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:25 PM   #8
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

The ears are flattened back, you can still see them. Also the whiskers
Old 02-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the pic may have been of Trill when he mistakenly sat down on an up-turned barstool.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Pokes head round corner, shakes head and withdraws...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #11
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
You have the keyboard equivalent of anal leakage, did you know that?

You're a solopsistic, exponentially degenerate bumblefuck spawned from the darkest perversions of nature. You're a lump of malodourous smegma scraped from the scrotum of a psychotic internet troll who sits in his mother's basement looking at naked pictures of Margaret Thatcher.

Your brain is like a quantum singularity: there is so much stupid that not a single spike of intellect could possibly emerge. Not even the most powerful parallel processing computers yet invented could possibly render the incoherent dribble slobbering from your lips or the base vocalizations emanating from your throat as anything remotely resembling human speech. Even most primates communicate on levels greater than yours. Some cryptology experts have speculated that some of the more frenzied vocalizations may mean "I want my granny's vagina" but more investigation is warranted.

You are lower than a paedophile, you have less social worth than a scammer. You are a festering, mutated maggot feeding on the curdled slime of discord and excreting the very putrid filth you live in.
I only pray that someone - for the good of humanity - will pour fuel over that godawful fugly misshapen abomination of a body you inhabit and light a match, removing you from the gene pool and saving your blowup doll collection (and littlemissRotter) from their grim fate as your sole source of pleasure in your pitiful excuse for a life.

I know you have tried to find love, but not even your mother could love you. You once tried to approach the prettiest girl in high school, but before you could greet her, sadly you had to pull down your pants and apply your daily needed ass wart cream. She screamed out "Help! Rape!" pulled out a gun and shot your cock off.

I'm sure you'll try to come up with some sort of witty response to this, but unfortunately any attempt at a meaningful response will simultaneously destroy the few remaining brain cells you possess and drown your keyboard in drool, rendering it useless.

I would encourage you instead to consult the sales staff at Smith and Wesson in regards to purchasing a suitable implement with which to inject sufficient amounts of lead into your braincase, thus ceasing what little neural function remains.

Good day.

Just why would you write this crock of shit up and then not want to explain yourself?
Old 02-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I have to confess that a session with Parisa would be most beneficial. Half an hour spent watching her shoving her strap on up her own arse at gunpoint would doll me no end of good.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-03-2009, 05:12 AM   #13
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Hilarious isn't it. I'm so glad for Trill that he has enough time on his hands to go thumbing through a dictionary looking up all the big words before working out how to combine them all in to a single rant aimed at a complete stranger who has no idea what it's for.

Trill, perhaps if you could describe what your actual grievance is we can take it from there.
I didn't need a dictionary, my command of English is such that words require only thought, which is more than I can say for you.

My grievance? Now who's using big words, eh?

This is for messing up my "I've got a harbinger" thread with an ad hominem, then subsequently behaving like a complete dickhead when I called you on it.

Oh, wait, you are a complete dickhead. My mistake.

By the way, you intellectually deficient sample of haemorrhoid-stricken foot fungus, Parisa was talking about anally penetrating you, not herself. Quite frankly, I'm appalled at her taste.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:01 AM   #14
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

how can a foot fungus have heamorrhoids?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 07:49 AM   #15
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

Old 02-03-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong Trill, but it seems you take exception to my participation in a thread you started, and which has been inactive for several weeks.

First of all, before posting in the rowdy room did you read the rules? They give me the ability to say pretty much what I like in any thread. Of course you're free to say what you like also, but to come here and throw all your toys out of the pram over three weeks later and launch this tirade of yours, because you didn't like the way your precious little thread went, strikes me as infantile.

I won't pretend for a moment that I understand the meanings of some of those long-winded blasts of yours, I'm proud of the fact that I am a plain, straight talking man who doesn't feel the need to attempt to baffle people with long words. And even though I am a curious person, always willing to learn, I have nothing to learn from you. Hence I won't be sneaking off after this to look up all those words to discover the extent of this slur.

I would thank you leave little miss Rotter out of any further acts of drama queenery, she really isn't any of your business.

I'm sure some people expected a foul tempered and highly abusive response to Trills tirade, and perhaps even would think such a response was justified. But Trill, I honestly am not angry with you. It is your right as a rowdy room poster to speak your mind. But all aspects of this little dispute considered, I can only pity you that you feel the need to take this up over something so petty and something that is so distant.

I hope you feel better soon.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Out of curiosity, I took a look at the mentioned thread since it wasn't something that stuck in my mind. Only fair I thought just to establish if Trill has a valid grievance.

So Trill claims he "called me", which for the non-British amongst us, literally means he challenged me on what I said. What Trill actually said was "Shut up Rotter".

So, is this a challenge? Or is this the unmeasured response of a petulant child?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-04-2009, 02:04 AM   #18
Trill
Banned

No, it's just me using you as my personal whipping boy.

I used the messed up thread as an off-hand excuse. To be honest, I just like pissing on you, because there's something about you that really pisses me off. So fuck you, you putrid festering pile of walrus puke, go rape a sheep.
Old 02-04-2009, 02:32 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Anything else Trill?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-04-2009, 03:03 AM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I won't burst your bubble Parisa, so go on and have your daydreams.

The reason I don't "attack" is that Trill is posting futile drivel that just takes up server space. No point encouraging the little man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
awww FR doesn't attack..even when provoked. what a lovely tamed man! submissive enuf to readily accept my penetration into his sexy body lol

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!