Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)
Default heres an interesting rapidshare development

Hello all,

Just thought some of you might be interested in this piece of news.
I had a Rapidshare Premium account which I have used for downloading some vids from this and other sites. I haven't uploaded anything yet but had intended to use it to do so in the near future. In fact, I've just used a paysite to get some stuff that I haven't seen here yet.
Last night, I tried to access the Premium account but couldn't get through. It was late and I thought nothing of it until I tried again tonight. Still no joy. Then I checked my e-mail.
Hidden away there in my spam blocker was a nice note from Rapidshare AG saying that the account had been used to download illegal files so they have blocked it!! Fucking thieving tosspots!!!
As Rapidshare now seem to be going to war on both uploaders and downloaders does it not make the site unusable for all members of this board and if so is there not an argument for all of us to seek alternative file sharing hosters?
Just thought you guys might be interested in this so that you don't get ripped off like me. At least I won't be paying for a Premium account again.
romer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #2
rickroll

rickroll is infamous around these partsrickroll is infamous around these parts

i think it makes sense. alternative would be good. thanks for bringing this up.
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:47 AM   #3
tomash8

tomash8 can only hope to improve

good videos
tomash8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:16 AM   #4
leddioda

leddioda has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomash8 View Post
good videos
???? this is not video idiot!!!!
leddioda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:51 AM   #5
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by romer View Post
Hello all,

I had a Rapidshare Premium account which I have used for downloading some vids from this and other sites. I haven't uploaded anything yet but had intended to use it to do so in the near future. In fact, I've just used a paysite to get some stuff that I haven't seen here yet.
Last night, I tried to access the Premium account but couldn't get through. It was late and I thought nothing of it until I tried again tonight. Still no joy. Then I checked my e-mail.
Hidden away there in my spam blocker was a nice note from Rapidshare AG saying that the account had been used to download illegal files so they have blocked it!! Fucking thieving tosspots!!!
As Rapidshare now seem to be going to war on both uploaders and downloaders does it not make the site unusable for all members of this board and if so is there not an argument for all of us to seek alternative file sharing hosters?
Just thought you guys might be interested in this so that you don't get ripped off like me. At least I won't be paying for a Premium account again.
Thanks for bringing that to our attention. It is indeed a serious development, which could have dire consequences for us posters and downloaders. Has anyone else had similar experiences?? If so please post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leddioda View Post
Quote:
good videos
???? this is not video idiot!!!!
leddioda, dont pay any attention to tomash8. All of his/her posts say either "good video" or "good video, thanks".
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #6
nidoman
Privileged Member

nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)nidoman Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
good videos
hahaha *hilarious* i thought this was a rape fantasy board until now when i just realised there are some funny moments where u cud laugh madly everywhere

and regarding the thread topic yes i think rapidshare has really turned into shitshare and i think mediafire is a much better medium for sharing vids as i rarely see vids being reported there...

CHEERS !!!
nidoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:57 PM   #7
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hello all,

just wondering did you get a hold of them ? make sure the email was from them ?

here are just a couple of examples of scammers working on rs and paypal users that have been posted on this board ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=15294

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=12461

if it was me i'd check to see if it was real and not somebody that got my info , then locked me out of my account and sent a fake email to cover it .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:36 PM   #8
woody2
Rape is wrong

woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)woody2 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
just wondering did you get a hold of them ? make sure the email was from them ?

here are just a couple of examples of scammers working on rs and paypal users that have been posted on this board ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=15294

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=12461

if it was me i'd check to see if it was real and not somebody that got my info , then locked me out of my account and sent a fake email to cover it .
!!! Listen to what touriquet is saying Your rapidshare account was likely high-jacked, email the abuse department.

http://rapidshare.com/security.html

I've never heard of rapidshare closing a downloaders account, they KNOW that 99.9% of everything uploaded on their servers is illegal.
Old 09-18-2008, 04:05 PM   #9
Finger Bang
Banned

Finger Bang can only hope to improve

www.mediafire.com FTW
Finger Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #10
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

so far no problem with my rapidshare.com premium account. You had a rapidshare.com account or with the other one - think it was rapidshare.ag?
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:06 PM   #11
fetterhobbit

fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Hello all,

this sounds like you are a member of an "alternative file sharing hoster"

don't know...rapidshare is definitly the most anonymous and savest filehoster on the net. The don't give your IP and dates to third persons. i mean....better be happy that they only cancel your account and don't report you
fetterhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:32 PM   #12
erorush

erorush has initial reputation

Quote:
Hello all,

You got your account phished! happened to me too, alot of link redirecters will prompt you to enter your RS info and them ban, it gets stolen, really sux. BUT, simply call Rapidshare AG, and they will recover your account for you. Excellent service, had mine back up and running in a minute
erorush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #13
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)

Thanks to all who replied to this, especially the ones who suggested that I may have been subject to a phishing scam. Guess what? They were right.
I contacted Rapidshare who have confirmed that they don't send out messages of the nature that I received and they have restored my account.
Thanks for the information guys. Your help has been much appreciated!
romer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
Freakish

Freakish Level 6 (600+)Freakish Level 6 (600+)Freakish Level 6 (600+)Freakish Level 6 (600+)Freakish Level 6 (600+)Freakish Level 6 (600+)

Sure, his account got phished, but moving away from Rapidshare is something that is long overdue for this community.
Freakish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:32 PM   #15
Finger Bang
Banned

Finger Bang can only hope to improve

Everyone please start using. www.mediafire.com You DO NOT need an account to upload/download. The speeds are incredible fast!!!
Finger Bang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:39 PM   #16
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish View Post
Sure, his account got phished, but moving away from Rapidshare is something that is long overdue for this community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Bang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finger Bang View Post
Everyone please start using. www.mediafire.com You DO NOT need an account to upload/download. The speeds are incredible fast!!!
just wondering ...

what makes you guys think if everybody moved away from rapidshare .... it wouldn't happen with whatever site became popular on RB ? myself i grow tired of people always wanting to tell me what to use and not use . i LIKE RS , i will keep using it !!!!

oh and btw ... since RB appears to be the one that links get reported on the most , maybe they should just close the video section , that would solve it too ... don't you think ? why aren't you voicing that option ?

i will use whatever i want to upload . i strongly say "let everybody else use whatever they want" . don't like it , don't download from that site . this crying about how everybody should change from RS has been old for a while now .....
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #17
Johnboy267

Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Johnboy267 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I got burned by this a couple of months ago. The same thing happened, except I didn't get the spam e-mail. I was locked out of my account and had to re-register. I didn't realize what had happened to me until the Lil-Link scam was brought to my attention by the wonderful members at this board.

Thanks to the Mods, Senior Members and others and also to you, Romer for bringing this to our attention.

I know I WON'T get burned again, and I agree that Mediafire is a much better alternative.
Johnboy267 is offline   Reply With Quote