Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Just wanted to share.

There is nothing like a real life situation that gets my blood pumping. I love real danger and real dangerous guys.

I actually kind of decided upon myself to play with a little danger. I have been talking to a "bad guy". I can tell he is a legit bad boy too...He just got out of prison a few months ago, he's got scars from fights and has a swagger and style that you get from prison. He's not a looker, but he's got a nice ass body. And my attraction to him is purely physical

So we went out and I went back to his place, and he was all over me, had me on his bed, kissing me and trying to cop some feels. I tried to push him off and told him I wasnt like that, and that I wanted to stop. He didnt listen from the beginning. I pushed on his chest and he is over a foot taller than me and outweighs me by 100 pounds, so he doesnt budge...but I kept saying "I'm not like that, I'm not like that...."

Sooo...HE STOPPED!!! Fuck, seriously??? I mean, it wasnt that easy to push him off..it took a few tries, but he was off, but I didnt actually want him to stop. He said "Ok, I respect you, and I like you, I want to get to know you". Talk about disappointment!! I was like, ok.

The whole time I was beneath him and he fondeling me as I made feeble attempts to push his hands away, I kept thinking, oh my God, what if he decides to rape me here and nobody around and I lied to my friends and family about where I was so I can go out with this gangster dude on parole...and it TURNED ME THE FUCK ON.

I left dissatified but horny as hell.

This also brings up another point. I told my best friend (who I never keep anything from) about it. I told her about how he kept fondeling me and I kept pushing him away, and she was like "Yeah I bet you didnt want him to stop, huh?" I said no, and she said thats the exact same way SHE IS. NO SOMETIMES REALLY DOES MEAN YES! She said that she pushes guys away when she really wants them to keep going. I thought I was the only one! (of course with the exception of the wonderful ladies on here )

So, this experience makes me want to play more, but dont know if I will....I'm just fucking wanting it!

I sometimes feel bad, since I'm single now and dating, my mom is always calling me wanting to know whats going on and telling me to please not to get into any "bad situations" and watch out with the type of guys I go out with. Oh, if she only knew what her little girl was into.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-08-2009 at 04:16 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Think on the brightside Chi, at least you know he isn't going to go out and rape for real.

Next time drop subtle hints, or I don't know, invite him to your place and leave this site on your computer.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He is fresh out of the pin & not looking for a fast ticket back for a few minutes of forced fun, keep dick teasing him, let him think he is going to strike it lucky then shut him off just as he thinks he has the kitty in the bag, he’ll take not take no for an answer long, but it be wise to let him know afterwards it was a fantasy come true for you, just to ease his fear that you might report him.
Just my opinion.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

Honey, I totally understand where you're coming from, but you also have to realize how completely unfair it is to the male sex that no can sometimes mean yes or no. We can't tell the difference!

Like someone else said, invite him to your house and leave this site open, if you won't be completely upfront about your desires. Because that poor guy must be going through ten kinds of inner turmoil and conflict between his instinct, his conscience, fear of being set up to go back to prison, the signals he thinks you're giving him, and the reality of the situation.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So do you think its teasing to push him away? I dont think so. I know, its not fair that sometimes yes does mean no, but thats just the way it goes.

I would never invite him to my house! And I would never tell anyone no matter who that I visit this site!

So, do you think my wrongdoing? I'm taking advantage of this poor guy and messing with his head? I dont see it that way.

Also, thats a good suggestion to bring up the fantasy thing afterwards. But then, he would tell all his friends and I look like a skank.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:27 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Stash a bag of crack up your arse and tell him if he wants it he has tocome get it.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #7
schlampe_sfefanie

Last edited by schlampe_sfefanie; 05-14-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #8
schlampe_sfefanie

Last edited by schlampe_sfefanie; 05-14-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlampe_sfefanie View Post
yes means no? you heard that sound?... that's all the males shooting themselves in the head, before getting completey weird ... guess you meant "no means yes"
Oh shit, talk about confusing!! Can you imagine? If yes meant no?
Old 02-08-2009, 04:09 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

*BUMP*

So after a few weeks of not seeing this guy, he calls me out of the blue seeing where I was at. I was out with two girl friends, so he came over to hang out with us. He was nice enough to my friends, whom werent all that keen on meeting him, because they heard stories about him and his issues (and he has alot). Anyhow, I will be the first to admit my girls are snobs...so he felt a little out of place with them and me, because apparently he thinks I'm like that too, and I'm really not. We all went to this hole in the wall place (that he suggested) and hung out till about 3 in the morning. I drove my girls and they complained the whole time about wanting to leave, because it was no their kind of place, but they dealt with it. So this guy got just a little drunk and was close on me trying to kiss me and stuff like that. It was awkward, cause' I didnt want to in front of my friends.

When it came time to go, he was pretty drunk and my girls just wanted to jet out of there...so we are in the parking lot and they were walking towards the car and he says to me "Why dont you just come with me" I was with him by his ride, so he had me against the car trying to get me to go with him. I told him I didnt think so but to have a good night. And I tried to get past him, And out of nowhere he went CRAZY. He said "You think you are too good for me" He went on saying all kinds of stupid shit. Saying, I was a stuck up bitch and that I wasnt shit and that I think he's this and that and some other bullshit that didnt make any sense. He had me against the car still and I was honestly afraid to leave because i thought he would jack me once I had my back turned. So I just stood there taking his verbal abuse.

My friends were just standing there like 10 feet away not knowing what to do. I told him, 'I have to go, I have to take them home', trying to be calm as possible. So finally after some time he told me to 'go with those bitches' or some shit like that. He got in the car (I doubt it was his car), and sped off. My girls were so scared and said, OH MY GOD wtf is wrong with him?? When we were in the car, he kept calling my phone, and they were like "dont answer it, dont ever answer his call again!" They said stay away from him, you know what he's capable of.

I am wrong for loving being treated like that?? The reaction of my friends were the best part. I pretended to be like "Oh my God.." in front of my friends, but I was so giddy inside.

(by the way...I dont think I said what he was in prison for, I think the legal definition would be "attempted murder" or something like that)

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-08-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Call him.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:20 PM   #12
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Why don't you make your snob friends subscribe here?

We'll teach them some manners.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #13
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i can't wait for italianguy to get Banned.What a troll.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:36 PM   #14
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Ok people I'm sorry, I didn't want to troll, I retire the "snob" and I apologize.

I promise that will never copy someone else's insult again cause it's wrong to insult people, if I do it.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Ok guys, I know that you jumped in this thread to tell Italianguy off...but I prefer you just ignore him please

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-08-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #16
italianguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
(by the way...I dont think I said what he was in prison for, I think the legal definition would be "attempted murder" or something like that)
You mean that he tried to murder someone but he didn't succeed? ROFLMAO
Old 02-09-2009, 06:49 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
you can hang out with him once in a while to satisfy ur craving for danger, etc...but I wouldn't turn it into a serious relationship or anything like that. now, if it was "attempted rape", then there'd be potential there
No, not attempted rape, so yeah no potential He just shot at someone..gang shit...

I know for sure that he is just there for fun...I never even thought about moving into a relationship with him. I think I might play this out see how it goes. Its pretty fun. I have to go out with him on the DL though. That way nobody knows where I'm at.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 02-09-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #18
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I admit, I'd have stood there, frozen in fear and lovin' it too!

Just be careful Chi..

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:25 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

woah..... thats really hot to read about I guess I have to live vicariously through you at huh! I cant wait to read what happens next. I would call as well, and pay him a visit.... and.....
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #20
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think this is a cool story.

If he makes you comfortable, you should see how things lay out.

He showed some brains when you told him "you're not like that".

You seem to like the manliest of the men. I don't prejudge. Go for it!

Be careful though!

AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote