Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question Going professional (scratch that. Going to crawl into a dark hole for a while)

This was a stupid idea.

It's too shameful to even be thought of as a whore by strangers online.
Which indicates pretty strongly that there's no way I could handle it in real life.

Anyone got a mind-erase ray?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.

Last edited by cryptic; 04-15-2009 at 09:13 PM.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:30 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I was in America I minded a pro sub. She had worked at it on and off for years and said she had always felt safe because she put security before everything else - before the money and before any pleasure she got from it. So even with a bloke like me around she would turn down a job if anything about it rang alarm bells.

So I suppose what you need to do is get the place checked out before you work there. Can't say more thanthat Cryptic except that I hope it works out well for you. And if you need a minder....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:30 AM   #3
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey cryptic there is an Australian website called funinaustralia that has lots of people who work inere the sex industry. You might find some info th
Old 04-13-2009, 04:39 AM   #4
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

It's not an easy decision to make and it's not nice but i'm sure your friend told you that.

Be prepared that you may not be getting clients that are clean and ideal. This is not to say that this will happen all the time but you do have to expect it.

Make sure that you have a list of things that you do and can not tolerate. When you tell clients that you are a submissive, some have an eveil streak and assume because they have paid for the service that they can hurt you beyond the pain you can take.

Some places may add on an extra service of sex, if this is not your cup of tea, then make sure that this is stated on the on set.

Make sure you know what your cut will be for the hour and whether you get to have your money straight away or if they hold your money till the end of the day. Always try and keep a mental note of your jobs that you do, because if the place is busy and they hold your money, mistakes can happen and you don't want to be doing jobs for free.

Bring your anti-bacteral stuff, so you always know that you have cleaned it yourself, never use their toys no matter how tempting it is and convenient.

This is probably stuff you already know, but just thought i'd throw it out.

PS

If you do outcalls, make sure that the driver takes you as some clients may have private dungeons of their own.

Good luck.

Last edited by Hailo; 04-13-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:47 AM   #5
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

idk much of anything bout working that industry but do what you gotta do to make yourself happy and stable =]
Old 04-13-2009, 06:39 AM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Beh...

If i was in you i will think about it twice...you must be a real slut for get some fun in that "industry"...
if you were a friend of mine i will strongly recomend you to don't do it...but since i don't know you...i just ask you to think about it.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:42 AM   #7
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
[FONT="Book Antiqua"you must be a real slut for get some fun in that "industry"... [/FONT]
I have slept with five guys over the course of a lifetime, four of whom were steady boyfriends.
Apart from that, basically no sexual contact whatsoever, apart from kissing a few people.
Your comment is exactly why I have been (and still am) hesitant.

I am terrified of sex, actually.

The main reason for wanting to do this is so I can move on from that fear, and maybe develop some confidence in my body.

My friends would say I'm pretty much the polar opposite of a slut.
I am challenging myself. I want to be comfortable with my submissive nature, rather than ashamed of it.

Please think before you type - there are real people receiving your words, people whose histories and motivations you can't always know.

-------

To everyone else, thanks for your advice.
This could well simply be a moment of madness on my part - it might well be a mistake - but it's something I feel the need to try.

I just hope that a couple of months in the industry doesn't make me filthy for the rest of my life in the eyes of most people.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-13-2009, 08:55 AM   #8
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps I am wrong but it seems that maybe you are wanting to be talked out of it. If I had made a decision like this, then while I would post to tell people and see what they thought about it, the opinions wouldn't really matter. If you yourself have decided that this is what your going to do, then the opinions of your friends wouldn't matter. You have your own reasons.

You should only do it if you believe its the right thing for you. And like LMR said you need to think of everything, look at the whole picture. How do you react if the scruffy tramp guy comes in? How do you react if the man is not interested in talking to you and its not actually any fun for you at all. How do you react if someone goes further than you would like, and how do you react when your propositioned with doing something your not comfortable with for money.

There are safe ways to do this within a comfortable ruleset and a safe location. As FR said, you should be very concerned about security.

Its not something that you'd have to put on a CV when you decide to become a lawyer or anything but obviously people would want to know of any career gaps you have.

When I was considering a london strip club I sent an email, learnt more about the place, visited and spoke to some of the girls already there. That made my mind up that it wasn't for me, but equally it could make someones mind up that it is for them.

Good luck
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #9
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool I always think before type...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
I have slept with five guys over the course of a lifetime, four of whom were steady boyfriends.
Apart from that, basically no sexual contact whatsoever, apart from kissing a few people.
Your comment is exactly why I have been (and still am) hesitant.

I am terrified of sex, actually.

The main reason for wanting to do this is so I can move on from that fear, and maybe develop some confidence in my body.

My friends would say I'm pretty much the polar opposite of a slut.
I am challenging myself. I want to be comfortable with my submissive nature, rather than ashamed of it.

Please think before you type - there are real people receiving your words, people whose histories and motivations you can't always know.

-------

To everyone else, thanks for your advice.
This could well simply be a moment of madness on my part - it might well be a mistake - but it's something I feel the need to try.

I just hope that a couple of months in the industry doesn't make me filthy for the rest of my life in the eyes of most people.
As i stated i don't know you at all...i saw you in pictures...and i can tell you that you are a lovely girl...
and i'm not shocked to know that you sleept just with five guys...even if this number doesn't tell me too much...
don't take a it bad...but if one of your partners was someone like me...beh probably you could try....
even if it will be risky anyway...in fact it could be a sort of suicide...beh i have to be honest since i'm not a noob...
if you want to do it you must be prepared to be taken down...physically and psychologically...
and i can also advice you to avoid to do anal scenes. You can take me seriously or not...
but to me you are not the right person to "join" that business.
Second, i can tell you that neither a real whore would enjoy this work...sorry but i can't lie.

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-13-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: I hope yuo will listen to me...
Old 04-13-2009, 09:59 AM   #10
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did not want to get involved in this discussion.
Mainly because of my English (this is a serious topic and I may use a wrong word for something) and due to my small live experiences with that.
So I'll try to make it straight and simple.

Cryptic, this is only your decision and only you know, if you can handle the consequences. I mean - you are doing that for yourself and only your conscience will have to deal with that. But also you will have to deal with society prejudices. Not everybody will understand that. So it is up to you, if you are strong enough person to not care too much.

As for the slut. That is a bullshit, sorry Mar. A lot of people will take you like that. But these are the society rules, not yours, even if you have to live with them. Everybody has his own sexuality, feelings and boarders not to cross. Unless you hurt anybody, everything is OK. This is a work and if you enjoy it sometimes or even every time, only better.

The question here is: following your feelings even against society common rules, is it an indication of strength or weakness? I vote for first possibility. Every first step into new (and possibly dangerous) waters needs a lot of courage. Good luck with that!

But be careful, have at least one real friend to keep an eye on you and think it twice - what you've already done, I am sure.
Wish you all the best whatever your decision will be.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:12 AM   #11
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

You guys are all freaking awesome, by the way.

I'm so glad everybody has given good, thoughtful advice.

Anyways - is it possible to lock this thread? I don't want to draw too much attention to it. (The dungeon only appears to have about half a dozen people working for it, so it's possible that they aren't even looking for anyone new. I guess I'll find out more after the public holiday is over).

Thanks again for replying...now it's just a matter of waiting for a call back, and discussing everything more in-depth with the owner.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-13-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I would actually be concerned about this getting out in future, career gaps can normally be hidden by stating a non-descript 'series of casual jobs' on your CV, but, how would you react if you went for an interview and the interviewer had been a client? Or one of the people that you come in contact with in your day to day work?

If you were going into any other profession then I would say go for it, but these are such that I would be wary.

Stripping you may survive, maybe even an adult movie or modelling, but something in the more extreme end...I think you risk ruin.

Only you can know what is right for you, but as the saying goes the truth will out.

Sorry if I have been a bit of a downer, but you sound like a nice girl, and I think it would be daft to risk your future for this.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #13
MARADONA
Banned

Cool ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
I did not want to get involved in this discussion.
Mainly because of my English (this is a serious topic and I may use a wrong word for something) and due to my small live experiences with that.
So I'll try to make it straight and simple.

Cryptic, this is only your decision and only you know, if you can handle the consequences. I mean - you are doing that for yourself and only your conscience will have to deal with that. But also you will have to deal with society prejudices. Not everybody will understand that. So it is up to you, if you are strong enough person to not care too much.

As for the slut. That is a bullshit, sorry Mar. A lot of people will take you like that. But these are the society rules, not yours, even if you have to live with them. Everybody has his own sexuality, feelings and boarders not to cross. Unless you hurt anybody, everything is OK. This is a work and if you enjoy it sometimes or even every time, only better.

The question here is: following your feelings even against society common rules, is it an indication of strength or weakness? I vote for first possibility. Every first step into new (and possibly dangerous) waters needs a lot of courage. Good luck with that!

But be careful, have at least one real friend to keep an eye on you and think it twice - what you've already done, I am sure.
Wish you all the best whatever your decision will be.
So can you explain me why the 90% of the pornstars are prostitutes?
To me the problem is just one...for enter in this business you need to have a sort of "background"...
but this is just my point of view....you are allowed to think what you want...i don't make the rules.

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-13-2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: ;)
Old 04-14-2009, 01:30 AM   #14
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Stripping you may survive, maybe even an adult movie or modelling, but something in the more extreme end...I think you risk ruin.

Only you can know what is right for you, but as the saying goes the truth will out.

Stripping would be a possibility (and even preferable to "jumping in the deep end", as it were) if I weren't such an apocalyptically bad dancer.

As for adult movies/modeling - they would ruin my career future even more certainly than working at a dungeon.

Unconfirmable reports of "I could swear I tied you up in that dungeon that one time..." would probably do a lot less damage than "Hey everyone, this chick used to be in porn! The pictures are still at www.(whatever)!"

I slept on it, though, and sure enough...this was a moment of madness.
(Note to self: don't make impulsive decisions shortly after quitting antidepressants without having consulted a doctor).

If they call back I may try it anyway, but only for a few weeks.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-14-2009, 01:38 AM   #15
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
So can you explain me why the 90% of the pornstars are prostitutes?
Did not know that
Old 04-14-2009, 02:21 AM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think your confidentiality would be reasonably secure Cryptic, after all your prospective clients "shouldn't" be there either. Just stay away from any Englishmen wanting you to dress as a Nazi because that might get in the papers!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-14-2009, 02:46 AM   #17
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Just stay away from any Englishmen wanting you to dress as a Nazi because that might get in the papers!
If that got in the papers, I'd probably be too busy showing off my good fortune to be worried about confidentiality.

But...female nazis?
Well, maybe if the English captured several of us and decided we needed to be punished in unspeakable ways for our evil crimes.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-14-2009, 04:52 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You've obviously not heard of 'Allo, 'Allo, or Max Moseley?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-14-2009, 04:54 AM   #19
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
After several months' procrastinating, I have just emailed a local dungeon to ask whether they are hiring new submissives.

Has anyone here ever done this professionally? Can you please tell me something about it? Do you think I am making the right decision?

Anyone who has either visited a dungeon or worked there, I'd like to know all about it.

I have a friend who works in the adult industry, and she recommends it. The reason I hesitated so long to make that email is because I have worried about being judged unfavourably by people I know.

Also, what is confidentiality like?
I am studying and hope to eventually become either a social worker or psychologist, and don't want this to ruin my chances at a career in the future.

On the other hand, this is something I have wanted to do for quite a while, and I feel I am finally emotionally strong enough to handle it.
(Not to mention being flat broke, having trouble finding work and about a thousand dollars in debt...but I'm trying not to let that influence my decision.)
Cryptic,

Becoming a pro-sub and you want to become a social worker or psychologist? Not advisable. Check your local medical boards but most consider such thing as sex crime convictions disqualifiers for medical licensure. While I am not saying you’d be arrested or convicted, the possibility exists in the industry. Expunging those records can be difficult. In the USA it would be a deal breaker but your homeland might not see it so.

As for your history coming back to haunt you, it’s certainly a possibility. Everyone seems to have a digital camera now, even if it’s just a cell phone model. Some photos are bound to surface eventually and in this internet enabled world they will not only spread fast, but linger nearly forever.

Photos are just another name for memories.

Being in debt is a bitch. Being in debt, frightened, abused and trapped in doing something you no longer like is a nightmare. Be sure you can trust these people, talk to some of their former employees and a few of their current ones. Unlike most jobs, this is one where they will use your body as they see fit and bend you to their will, that’s the job and how you please the customer, the scent of more cash used as leverage.

Careful hun, it’s a big step.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:31 AM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

Cool You are too innocent Fibo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Did not know that
It's not a mistery...even Celina Cross was for sale...