Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-16-2009, 02:25 PM   #21
mixxmaxx

mixxmaxx has initial reputation

I find it so unrealistic I can't enjoy it.
mixxmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:11 AM   #22
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

My most favourite take on forced blowjobs (fantasy) can be found in my story "Patient X". I pretty much sum it all up in there, so why repeat it here?
Old 04-17-2009, 04:51 AM   #23
Genophan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN
Ok then girls. With regard to the forced oral "I'd just bite his cock off" idea. (and kudos to you girls for thinking of it, I admire your moxy!)

But lets say I have a cold, sharp blade caressing your throat....feel like sucking it like a good girl now?

The average pressure applied by the human jaw is somewhere in the
region of 160lbs PSI, but in
some cases has been registered upwards of 280 lbs PSI, I imagine
stress situations would contribute to this ...so, just curious if the grip
on that knife would be so firm or controlled, especially when in some cases death can cause the jaws to clamp down hard too.

-grins-

Old 04-17-2009, 05:03 AM   #24
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Somebodies seen The Shawshank Redemption

But isn't the implied threat just a little bit spine tingling? When I wrote about the cold blade of a knife I was trying to inspire thoughts of the sensations that brings. The goose pimples running down a girls spine as something very cold brushes her hot skin. Nipples standing errect with excitement while adrenaline pumps through her body. A throbbing cock resting on her lips.....whos opening wide?
Old 04-17-2009, 05:28 AM   #25
Genophan

Actually not seen it, but read the book an age ago.

Over here we always get 'bite pressures' compared
every time some dumb fool decides to go take a dip in a creek and winds up as lunch for a Croc -chuckles-

Certainly the implication of the threat, the cold soulless metal against
warm flesh and the menace in the eyes all contributes to that adrenalin
rush on both parts all helps add to that fantasy ...but there's
always that little voice saying 'what if'
-winks-

Old 04-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #26
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh I think the movies play it all wrong for the sake of entertainment. They forget what can be done and how to encourage someone to do their best to please their captors while in a difficult situation.

It’s merely a matter of motivation. Just consider these helpful suggestions:

Try a beating, pure and simple. Oh, nothing that will kill her, just that thorough trouncing that leaves her feeling like road kill on a super highway. Gut punching, rib kicking, face slapping is fun for persuasive rapists everywhere; this simple introduction to the alternatives to good oral service has worked for generations.

After a good beating, maybe it’s time to introduce a little structure into her life with a bit of hard tight bondage? While rope and handcuffs have been a movie favorite, let’s forgo those homey comforts in favor of something just a tiny bit more inducive. Zip or wire ties are good quick solution, but it you really want to get the message across its wire that works! Yes, tight steel or iron wire wrapped constrictively across her limbs and body will not only reduce her struggles and bring on a sense of fear inducing confinement, but it will actually cut off the blood flow and render the limbs useless if not remove in time. Another advantage of metal wire is that it’s conductive, not only of heat and cold, but electricity. So feel free to experiment while she’s all tied up, add a bit of heat with a propane torch, or some cold with dry ice. Not happy with her attitude yet? Electricity is abundant! Feel free to experiment with everything from car batteries to current from the electrical mains. After all, she’s doing nothing to please you, so why should you make HER happy? And don't forget barbed wire! That alone can be fun when used for binding the little slut up.

After this and she’s still not begging for your dick lolly-pop? Well maybe it’s time to open up the toolkit and get to work then. The folks down as the Craftsmen center at Sears or even Home Depot can provide a plethora to tools to convince her that good head is the only way to get ahead!

Just think what you can do with a simple pair of pliers for example. Did you say manicure? Pedicure? Why you can get rid of those unsightly finger and toe nails with a few good hard tugs. One a time or do them all, and she be screaming for tube steak in no time. No go? Don’t forget those metal jaws on a set of pliers can take a nice bite our of nipples and labia! Just the thing to remind her where not to use her teeth, that is if you don’t pull them first! Anyone want to play dentist? How about a few extractions!

Still reticent ? Then it’s hammer time! Either a few simple blows over the knuckle joins of the fingers, knees or elbows, or driving a few finishing nail into her fingers, toes, hands or feet, and she’ll be screaming, ready to go! And tit nailing, you got to love tit nailing!

Of course we could go on to explore the world of power tools, but I’m running of space, so will just sew the seeds of few thoughts about quarter inch cordless drills and knee joints or an acetylene torch applied to the soles of her feet.

Yes, the proper motivation is the key to a good blow job for the discerning rapist. You just won’t find it in the movies.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #27
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Geno, do you think anybody is brave enough to try and force you into giving a blowjob?

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes think of how much pain the poor bastard would be in.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:14 AM   #28
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Geno, do you think anybody is brave enough to try and force you into giving a blowjob?

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes think of how much pain the poor bastard would be in.
You should try! Then tell me how is it...!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #29
Genophan

Squidley, I am sitting here a little damper for
having read that, I might have to have me
an early night with that scene rolling around in my head.
-grins-

I don't know, that sounds like a
challenge to me Pete. My bite is worse than my bark
-winks-

Old 04-18-2009, 11:02 AM   #30
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
You should try! Then tell me how is it...!!!
is how it would be mara...before I pass out from bloodloss
Old 04-18-2009, 11:07 AM   #31
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with Squidley. While that is disturbing and made me feel ill, I'd certainly give someone oral sex rather than go through that.

If you bring a worse alternative then most girls would go for the blowjob. Its like all things in rape actually, if I feared that I was going to die or have something really terrible happen to me then I'd pretty much do whatever else I was told to do with little resistance.

I watched a movie once where a girl begged the guy not to do anal. She was so scared and frightened by the act, that he used this throughout the film to make her do other things instead. Although after he'd used her in all the different ways of course he then raped her butt.. asshole

Last edited by Lucy.; 04-18-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #32
pervipete

I think that would be the same for most people Lucy, even blokes.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:52 AM   #33
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
is how it would be mara...before I pass out from bloodloss
In life everything is possible...maybe it will be not so traumatic... ...maybe you will "ends" looking for your dick...lol
Old 04-19-2009, 06:56 AM   #34
MARADONA
Banned

Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
I agree with Squidley. While that is disturbing and made me feel ill, I'd certainly give someone oral sex rather than go through that.

If you bring a worse alternative then most girls would go for the blowjob. Its like all things in rape actually, if I feared that I was going to die or have something really terrible happen to me then I'd pretty much do whatever else I was told to do with little resistance.

I watched a movie once where a girl begged the guy not to do anal. She was so scared and frightened by the act, that he used this throughout the film to make her do other things instead. Although after he'd used her in all the different ways of course he then raped her butt.. asshole
What movie it was??? From the story...it looks interesting...
Old 04-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #35
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think it was called "no, not my ass" or something like this. May have been a thread title though.

It was pretty bad, but at least it had a story
Old 04-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #36
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post

Oh, I wouldn't worry about death. Death is merely the destination. It's the journey there that promises the pain. Horror and suffering are only the measurement of those who travel that road.

For example, when your rapist finishes skinning you alive for your reticence, the journey might not end even then. No, even eviscerating you, and finally strangling you with a length of your own bowels, that only brings an end to the pain, it doesn’t accomplish his goal of persuading you to perform the act as he desires.

It pays to make you suffer instead, long and memorably. That’s what will eventually convince you to perform any act he wishes, and gratefully.

It’s always funny when someone says that they’ll never do something, or no one could ever make them. Those that claim they’ll never let someone rape them for example. I guess they must have some quick and painless suicide plans, just in case. Otherwise a suitably driven individual can certainly make them walk that pain filled road and eat those words. Along with many a mouthful of cum…

The Squid
Old 04-19-2009, 12:22 PM   #37
Lucy.
Banned

You see what you say really scares me. I would not have that if there is anything I could do to prevent it.

If a man pulled out a car battery and some wires, I would take my own clothes off, lay down, spread my legs and treat him better than I ever did my boyfriend.

I'm not into extreme violence. My turn offs are things that make me queasy. I would submit to a violent rapist. Lots of people say "i'd fight, scratch" etc. etc. and yes, I would initally. But knives, guns and now car batteries?

With all honesty, a couple of punches to my face and I would do whatever I was told to get it over with as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Its fine to be brave, but I'm 5'4 and I wouldn't stand that much chance against a mans fists, let alone electrics and fire. No thanks.

Last edited by Lucy.; 04-19-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:56 PM   #38
squidley
Privileged Member

If he pulls out a car battery and some wires to scare you with a bit of electro-torture, you now know he’s been watching far too many bad television shows and movies for inspiration. Hit him with the battery then strangle him with the wires, he’s too stupid to live.

The electrical resistance of human skin make that set up a bit impractical, but they do love to show it being used in movies and such.

Now a gentle love tap with an aluminum baseball bat across the knees, just to get her attention mind you, is a great way to open the conversation about her rape and oral service obligations. A few butt strokes to the ribs, face, and belly will probably have her singing a different tune as well.

You don’t need fancy after all, just functional. Now where were those pliers again…

The Squid
Old 04-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #39
pervipete

now if you really want to electricute someone Lucy, stripe some wire from a lamp or similar,

Car battery around 12v.
Home supply (UK) 240v and that hurts (I managed to eletricute my self once)

But that said, as a threat, and being that the average person takes their information from Hollywood anyway, the threat maybe enough.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #40
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The thought of a girl being chased by a bloke with a car battery under one arm is fucking funny. But if she's too stupid to lose the high heels, who knows eh?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote