Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #21
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
The rape happened in the real world, the victim needs to seek help in the real world. If the original poster wants to support her then he/she needs to do the same. This really isn't the place to ask.
Man, i have to second that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Everyone here is fake. .
and this whole time i thought i was a real live boy.

Honestly im fucking sick of these stupid fucking threads.Does this look like the place for help about rape.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #22
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry Hey that's not cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I'm the only freak here, Pervi.

Everyone here is fake. Pretend freaks. Well with the exception of Gaggirl, and maybe FuckingRotter. The rest of the peeps on here are a dime a dozen.
Sounds stupid...i'm not a fake...if you think so? Come to visit me and see with your eyes if i faked!
But i'm with you for th rest...Gaggirl and FR are cool no doubt about it.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:50 AM   #23
SugarT

SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SugarT has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
rapeboard is not as animalistic as I thought it was going to be, it sometimes seems a bit "rape-lite" with very young angsty emo kids and guys who are sweet and so nice they don't appear capable of hurting anyone.
I thought the question was OK to post on this forum but under the "real rape thread" after all there may be someone with a link, advice or whatever.

Rape Lite thread ay! Interesting....so how would you have us guys spice it up for you Lucy?

I am not an emo or a kid so go for it. What needs to be remembered here is there are rules about posting pics of real rape/age topics that may offend etc.

I know I speak for some other guys here when we don't want to drive women posters away with a real boys club anti female vibe...this board is richer for the women posters without doubt!! So I think some guys (myself anyway) want to encourage female members and considering the topic of this board it is a balancing act for us guys you know.

Chitown is you really want to be raped buy a ticket to Melbourne Australia
Old 03-19-2009, 06:25 AM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your post raises an interesting question SugarT. What do women really want to read when they log in here?

"I fantasise about raping you but I'll still respect you afterward."

"You fantasise about being raped, therefore you must be a piece of dirt and I'll treat you accordingly."

Or is it more complex than that? Probably a discussion for another thread but I just thought I'd mention it.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #25
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kind of shook my head at the 'rape lite' thing...I'm a good guy at least I'd like to think of myself as such and I have rape fantasies...for me that is the key word on this forum. Fantasy.

I'm the most polite even toned s.o.b you'll come across but when it comes to my fantasy you'll see another side of me and I'm sure other guys here are the same. Why do we come here? Eh I come to share my fantasy, I'm not going to be in 'I'M GONNA RAPE YOU GOOD BITCH!' mode everytime I come here in fact I'm rarely like that unless I have some kind of interest in the person I'm chatting with can't speak for anyone else.

None the less, compared to what you get OFF of this board aka in the real world(unless you're part of a inner circle who also have the same thoughts as you when it comes to rape fantasies) this isn't rape-lite. At least not to me.

And yea I agree this isn't the best place to come for advice but he did and I gave it even if the story is true or not.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #26
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Honestly I just don't want to de-rail the thread, no matter my opinions of it, but I will answer the question.

I never intend to be rude by the way, I just try to answer everything as accurately and honestly as I can and its just my opinion that the board, which is strangely addictive and the people are great (so its not a slur on anyone!!) is just very civilised considering the topic matter.

I think one person has asked me why I'm here for instance, and the others have just been "hi nice to meet you". As you say, its definetly not a lads club or a your a woman I'll treat you like crap club, which is by no means a bad thing. Its just very different from what i expected a "rape board" to be.

I guess its that difference between fantasy and reality.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Its a bit judgemental to say that those of us with certain "jealous" feelings or if we happen to be attracted to stronger than Ho Hum risk levels are either after attention or "need help". there is a fine line in there and noone should be pointing fingers at anyone here, its like the pot calling the kettle black!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:30 PM   #28
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Whatever you want to happen in your own real life, that's fine, and you are right, there is a fine line here. If you want stranger rape, then fine, I hope it happens.

It's your life, your body and if you are jealous, then fair enough.

The problem comes if, and the empathasis is on if, you can't feel sympathy, or at least attempt to understand, that some people want the thrill of rape, but with some control, call it rape fantasy lite if yiu must, a semi-skimmed variety, and that the thought of actually being raped is abhorent and if or when it happens to them, well fucks them up. Then, that is a problem, and maybe yes, that is something to worry about.

Last edited by pervipete; 03-19-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Decided to remove names as it was unfair, sorry girls
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:38 PM   #29
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh I feel sympathy. Ive had it happen to me before (and not a positive experience) but I kinda invited it in. Its complex what turns us on which was my point, that your not either needing help or looking for attention if you fantasise about it really happening. we shouldntb e judging eachother as being "lite" or "need help" labels are not helpful and we are all here for the same thing.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #30
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Sorry Gaggirl, I didn't mean to sound like I was judging, it was just that some round here don't so much want a fantasy experience, as the real thing, and seem to consider anything else as lite.

I agree, turns on are complex, what turns me on, is more lite then some round here, this is not better, just different
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #31
gaggirl
* yawn *

oh no need to applogise!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #32
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
In all honesty, I agree with Chi (I seem to be saying this a lot lately o_O) on both aspects.

1.) rapeboard is not as animalistic as I thought it was going to be, it sometimes seems a bit "rape-lite" with very young angsty emo kids and guys who are sweet and so nice they don't appear capable of hurting anyone. (i do like the board though!)
No doubt about it. The 16 year old wannabe thug gangsters down my block make the men here look like bunnies. Not kittens, cause' they can get ferocious, but bunnies.

You all bore me in the rape fantasy aspect. I'm not saying that you are boring. You all are really great people, at least most of you are. You are nice guys. Nothing freaky about you guys at all. Just normal people, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I come here to mingle mostly, and also to talk about sexual things and rape things and other topics you might have noticed. I dont roleplay, because it bores me to tears. If I wanted an exciting type of play, I would go to the ex-con that got violent with me a couple of months ago, liquor him up and see what happens. Thats what I like and thats what I do. It real and its exciting. Dont judge ya'll! I dont judge you by what you do, play dress up with your significant other and be all safe with your safe words. I dont judge you, so dont judge me. Its happened to me before, not to the point of rape, but being forced. Just when it got good...just when I bit and struggled and cried....they decided to gain a sense of decency and stopped. Cowards.

And all this bull about fantasy being way different from reality is so far off. Our fantasies are manifestations of desires we have that either become a goal, or in some way cannot be fulfilled. If you have real fantasies about rape, then you are internally rapists, however the only thing (and its a huge thing) preventing you is ETHICS. And the law of course. The rapist has no sense of ethical right and does not care. Thats the only thing that seperates you. The desire is the same. The sense of decency is not. So in reality, you would yearn to commit this act but your sense of decency prevents it. You just cant do it. So, tell me again how BOLD that damn line is?

Listen, I like the concept of rape. Be it fantasy of reality. The concept is special to me. If it happened for real to me, I would play the part of the victim of course. Report the rape, sending my rapist to jail, go through all the motions of the hurt little victim. But inside I would know. I would know that its a grand thing. But thats me. Again, I cannot stress that thats how I would do it.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-19-2009 at 08:19 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #33
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by socyologyst View Post
Hello all, I just learned that an online friend of mine, a fellow aficionado of rape fantasies, was recently raped in real life.

I'm wondering how to approach this, how to help her get over this terrible incident.

I'm especially interested in the ladies' perspectives, as this friend of mine is a woman in her early twenties.

Any help would be much appreciated...
Whatever you do, don't say, "you brought it on yourself."

Support her anyway you can, because she is a real victim even if she fantasizes about it. You see, often females who are victims of sexual assault at a young age will be repeat victims later in life. It isn't their fault, but she needs to learn how to better protect herself. She is probably feeling unsafe, unable to eat or concentrate at work or school and having a hard time sleeping. What she needs is to feel safe again, and that sort of healing will only come in time. If there is some way that she can feel empowered again, it would help (ie. getting a dog or taking self-defense classes).

Just curious, but how did it happen? Was she raped by another 'aficionado' she met off the boards?
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:05 PM   #34
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats pretty hypocritical of you chi, to say youd send a man to jail for, based on your own wording, basically doing you a fucking service. its the same as getting a cheap proce on having your sink fixed by a crooked plumber, then once the work is done you report him. have some decency

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:18 PM   #35
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
thats pretty hypocritical of you chi, to say youd send a man to jail for, based on your own wording, basically doing you a fucking service. its the same as getting a cheap proce on having your sink fixed by a crooked plumber, then once the work is done you report him. have some decency
Hey dont judge! I thought this site is suppose to be full of decent, well-mannered, ethically responsible, angelic sons of mother earth with your singing and shit These people dont judge.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #36
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if blacking out drunk in strip clubs is "angelic", i should be gabriel

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 03-19-2009, 08:23 PM   #37
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

I told you that you were a badass
Old 03-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #38
dashrendar44
Kamina

Old 03-20-2009, 06:22 AM   #39
socyologyst

socyologyst Level 1 (100+)socyologyst Level 1 (100+)

Hey, thank you all for your feedback.

1. I didn't know there was a "real rape" thread. I shall look for it.

2. I'm aware there are plenty of rape resources to be googled. I asked this question *here*, to get some perspective from *rape fantasy aficionados*. You won't get that perspective at most of those rape resource sites, I can tell you that!

3. I have advised her to get real help, in real life. Unfortunately, as I said, she's an online friend - halfway around the world from me - so I can only hope she follows through on that.

4. I have been giving her the listening ear, the shoulder to cry on, absolutely not blaming her. I seem to gather that this would be the right thing to do, while recommending that she find real life professional help.

5. She was raped by a spurned old boyfriend. She was not "asking for it" at that time. They had a fight and he raped her. So I see it as non-sexual, just violence.

6. I think we understand that this forum is for *rape fantasy aficionados* (sorry for continually using that word, I don't know what else to call us) to talk. If all the men were required to be real life rapists, then all the women would be required to be real life rape victims, and everyone's member status should say "poseur" until they have either raped someone or been raped by someone in real life.

Thank you all for your responses; they do help! Props to all...
socyologyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #40
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Socyologist, since you acknowledge this is a rape fantasy site, what makes you think people are interested in how your "friend" was raped? And if any of us were, seriously what do you hope to learn from a bunch of freaks like us? Does being a rape fantasy "afficionado" make one better qualified to give out advice on this? I seriously hope not.

So you came here seeking information for whatever purpose, and got more questions than answers, a few triedto be helpful with what little information you gave us. But on the whole you have been guided to the real rape thread and otherwise reminded that this is not the place to discuss real rape.

Personally I reckon you're pushing your luck. Either by accident because you're a bit simple, or on purpose because you're a troll and you get off on this sort of thing. Perhaps you need to start your own forum and call it trollboard?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
real life, real rape