Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
jbs073

jbs073 Level 1 (100+)jbs073 Level 1 (100+)
Default Do you think Princess Leia was raped while being enslaved by Jabba?

How did Jabba turn Leia into a slave girl? Why is she wearing a disguise one scene and then a slave girl outfit the next? I don't get when she had a chance to change. Do you think she was given any privacy while undressing?

How long was Leia Jabba's slave before Luke arrived? What was the time gap? Why a bikini?
The time gap in Return of the Jedi is a bit confusing. From the time that Leia freed Han from the carbonite to the time that Luke arrived in Jabba's palace...how long was that?
The reason why I'm wondering is because Jabba had time to strip Leia down and enslave her in a bikini. Even though that can happen in minutes...why did she just sit there helplessly on his throne? Though she was one of the strongest characters in the movie, you would think she would be tough and stand up defiantly to the crime lord instead of appearing as an inferior, submissive slave girl. It's almost as if she had been a slave of his for a while and got to the point where she was getting used to it and starting to become an obedient slave girl instead of tough.
Also, Leia told Han his eyesight would return in time and being a Star Wars fan, I read somewhere that it can take weeks for a thawed out carbon-frozen human to regain their sight! When Jabba brought Han and Chewey up from the dungeon after Luke killed the Rancor, it seemed as though Han's eyesight was starting to slowly return.
Finally, when Leia strangled Jabba with her own slave chain, it seemed personal...almost as if he had done something really bad to her. Her facial expression and hatred toward him as she squeezed the life from his body seemed vengeful.
But if Luke would have showed up right away, it wouldn't have given Jabba enough time to rape or molest her.
IF that is what he did! Also, why a bikini? If he wanted to just make her a slave, you'd think the collar would have been enough. Were there hidden meanings behing her sexy little outfit?

First, I doubt Leia was given any privacy. 3PO says he "can't bear to watch" which always suggested to me that Jabba wanted to make sure what happened to Leia was as humiliating as possible. Hense, the cutaway to the next morning

Hard to say how much time passed. Though it doesn't make sense for Luke to wait that long to come for the big rescue, you're right about Leia seeming very submissive in those scenes, as if all the defiance was beaten out of her. In fact, she only has one line of dialogue while bound, which is REALLY out of character for a woman who had no problem mouthing off to Tarkin in the first film even as he was likely ready to execute her. Whatever happened in Jabba's palace, it clearly was devastating. It's as if Jabba had broken her spirit and only Luke's arrival gave her a small gllmmer of hope. For a strong woman like Leia to be that submissive, either she must have been forced to do some horrible things, or she'd been there several days if not weeks. No doubt she had to dance for him and serve him, and just being reduced to a slave would probably be devastating for a former royal. Probably best not to think about it.

Strangely, the way things work out, it's as if we're supposed to assume everything is going according to plan for Luke when he fights back on the sail barge. But that makes no sense as I can't imagine Leia would willingly set herself up to be enslaved, and her reactions even after Luke arrives don't seem to carry the confidence of someone who knows the tables are about to be turned. Instead, she seems resigned to her fate.

As for the last question... it was a PG movie. They weren't going to make Carrie Fisher run around naked. Putting her in the slave dancer outfit is a good way to suggest what Jabba did to her without the need to be explicit.

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 05-10-2010 at 12:02 PM. Reason: No links to outside forums
jbs073 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
grabbit

grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)grabbit Level 9 (900+)

[QUOTE=jbs073;469969]How did Jabba turn Leia into a slave girl? Why is she wearing a disguise one scene and then a slave girl outfit the next? I don't get when she had a chance to change. Do you think she was given any privacy while undressing?

How long was Leia Jabba's slave before Luke arrived? What was the time gap? Why a bikini?
The time gap in Return of the Jedi is a bit confusing. From the time that Leia freed Han from the carbonite to the time that Luke arrived in Jabba's palace...how long was that?
The reason why I'm wondering is because Jabba had time to strip Leia down and enslave her in a bikini. Even though that can happen in minutes...why did she just sit there helplessly on his throne? Though she was one of the strongest characters in the movie, you would think she would be tough and stand up defiantly to the crime lord instead of appearing as an inferior, submissive slave girl. It's almost as if she had been a slave of his for a while and got to the point where she was getting used to it and starting to become an obedient slave girl instead of tough.
Also, Leia told Han his eyesight would return in time and being a Star Wars fan, I read somewhere that it can take weeks for a thawed out carbon-frozen human to regain their sight! When Jabba brought Han and Chewey up from the dungeon after Luke killed the Rancor, it seemed as though Han's eyesight was starting to slowly return.
Finally, when Leia strangled Jabba with her own slave chain, it seemed personal...almost as if he had done something really bad to her. Her facial expression and hatred toward him as she squeezed the life from his body seemed vengeful.
But if Luke would have showed up right away, it wouldn't have given Jabba enough time to rape or molest her.
IF that is what he did! Also, why a bikini? If he wanted to just make her a slave, you'd think the collar would have been enough. Were there hidden meanings behing her sexy little outfit?

First, I doubt Leia was given any privacy. 3PO says he "can't bear to watch" which always suggested to me that Jabba wanted to make sure what happened to Leia was as humiliating as possible. Hense, the cutaway to the next morning

Hard to say how much time passed. Though it doesn't make sense for Luke to wait that long to come for the big rescue, you're right about Leia seeming very submissive in those scenes, as if all the defiance was beaten out of her. In fact, she only has one line of dialogue while bound, which is REALLY out of character for a woman who had no problem mouthing off to Tarkin in the first film even as he was likely ready to execute her. Whatever happened in Jabba's palace, it clearly was devastating. It's as if Jabba had broken her spirit and only Luke's arrival gave her a small gllmmer of hope. For a strong woman like Leia to be that submissive, either she must have been forced to do some horrible things, or she'd been there several days if not weeks. No doubt she had to dance for him and serve him, and just being reduced to a slave would probably be devastating for a former royal. Probably best not to think about it.

Strangely, the way things work out, it's as if we're supposed to assume everything is going according to plan for Luke when he fights back on the sail barge. But that makes no sense as I can't imagine Leia would willingly set herself up to be enslaved, and her reactions even after Luke arrives don't seem to carry the confidence of someone who knows the tables are about to be turned. Instead, she seems resigned to her fate.

As for the last question... it was a PG movie. They weren't going to make Carrie Fisher run around naked. Putting her in the slave dancer outfit is a good way to suggest what Jabba did to her without the need to be explicit.

she would have been raped by Jabba and then gang raped by all of his men in reality in a situation like that, but who knows maybe Jabba didn't have a dick Lol

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 05-10-2010 at 12:03 PM.
grabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #3
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jabba must have weighed in the order of 5 tons. He rapes anything and it dies!

Plus, putting on my geek hat for a moment. Hutts are genderless and reproduce without sex. The slave girl thing was just a status symbol for him as was the Rancor.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:04 AM   #4
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Jabba must have weighed in the order of 5 tons. He rapes anything and it dies!

Plus, putting on my geek hat for a moment. Hutts are genderless and reproduce without sex. The slave girl thing was just a status symbol for him as was the Rancor.
It's one of the most high-profile rape setups ever! Also with the geek hat : an Expanded Universe story delved into the possibilities of this scenario: Jabba offered Leia to Boba Fett as a kind of performance bonus, but Fett declined - sex of any kind didn't interest him at all. So she was like a work of art he could impress people with, but hypothetically Jabba could have had her ravished by his boys purely for the entertainment value - consider all those Twilek girls.

Obviously being a PG-13 universe for the most part, the full fetishism isn't usually explored. But Star Wars has great potential for these fantasies!

Personally I actually prefer the mother over the daughter in this case, and in my version of the prequels it works out something like this...

Old 05-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
karl99

karl99 Level 2 (200+)karl99 Level 2 (200+)karl99 Level 2 (200+)

According to the EU stuff the capture wasn't part of the plan, but Leia was delibritly acting submissive to lure him into precisly the kind of situation, (she didn't have a strict plan, just act beaten till an oportunity shows up).

On the flip side we never ghet any specific details of what happened to her, but there are enough hints to know it went a lot furthar than what we saw and was fairly degrading, and probably fairly intamate.
karl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ....

Raped or not it had to be a humiliating situation for the pretty little Princess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carrie Frances Fisher 1.jpg (74.9 KB, 345 views)
File Type: jpg Carrie Frances Fisher 2.jpg (60.3 KB, 335 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:27 PM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Well now, there was the matter of Jabba holding Han prisoner. Why was Han not gruesomely executed after being decarbonized? Perhaps the princess pleaded for her love' life in a very persuasive manner

And remember, in the original, before the 2003 digital revamp, Jabba was a humanoid.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

That was only in scenes filmed and not used in the original cut of A New Hope, by Return of the Jedi he had become the giant slug we are used to
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #9
rodsamson42

rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)rodsamson42 Level 3 (300+)

Ha! I appreciate this topic because that scene from "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" was probably what got my adolescent cogs turning into the sexual deviant I am today. I read that scene so many times and wished there was more. However, the scene made Boba Fett out to be a real pussy and Episode II gave him the worst origin story imaginable. I'm sure there's plenty of fan fiction out there that retells the story with her being forced to suck Boba's cock as he holds his flamethrower to her head. Maybe he makes her fuck the missile on his jetpack. He then takes her from behind wearing only the mask and Wookie pelts.

Shabby Blue is like the greatest Star Wars artist in the world and he's done a life-time's worth of beautiful images that capture a lot of our fantasies. I suggest you find a collection of his artwork, because he has like ten years worth of stuff that I've been looking at since he began.

As for Jabba, I don't think he fucked her. She was just a symbol of his power and the degradation of making the Rebel leader and former princess of Alderaan wear a gold bikini and sit at his feet was more than enough to show he meant business. I wouldn't doubt that any of the aliens in his palace that could reproduce sexually took a few liberties and "turns" with the princess. Jabba...not such much, though I'm sure he watched and laughed.
rodsamson42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:00 PM   #10
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why do the aliens have human cocks in those pictures? This is a desperatly geeky thread but it has my mind wandering and I find myself wondering about getting raped by something not human with very different gentials to what I'm used to lol

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why do the aliens have human cocks in those pictures?

Good question pf. Since this forum is about fantasy it only seems fit to imagine being taken by something that not only looks unhuman but uses something completely unusual to force itself upon a women.

Btw, I did write a story about just this sort of thing. A shape changing penis that could do wonderous things.

The pix are still nice to see and thanks to those who posted them.
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #12
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
Well now, there was the matter of Jabba holding Han prisoner. Why was Han not gruesomely executed after being decarbonized? Perhaps the princess pleaded for her love' life in a very persuasive manner

And remember, in the original, before the 2003 digital revamp, Jabba was a humanoid.
Ok.. Geek time. Pete is right. Jabba was alway a slug. The fat guy was cut from the original movie... which btw I saw the summer tween my junior and senior year. I was 17 and saw it with my 20 year old stepmother (honest) but that's another story.