Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default blooper thread

I'm creating this thread to post anthing that has gone horrendously wrong in our rape roleplays, or general kinky antics. It was inspired by this recent event

-----

I went for a walk with my girlfriend very late at night, in streatham common in london, with the plan of arranging an alfresco rape. We were petting on the bench for a long while till I spotted a nice dark spot for me to pounce. So I just said to her 'I'm just going for a walk. wait a few minutes and go down that path'. And I waited behind a large tree in some dark spot where we will not be seen, and waited for her. As she passed I grabbed her and dragged hero onto the ground. Everything was going great, she was begging and sobbing like a real victim and I savagely pinned her down.

Till all of a sudden I heard a voice. It was a voice like it was on a radio nearby. I instantly thought it was a policeman about to arrest me for rape, or public indecency at least. We broke character and hurriedly got our clothes back on. When I suddenly realised it was my phone. In the scuffle I accidently rang 118118 directory enquiries.

The fella on the end of the line was treated to a nice audio version of her rape.

So far, not been arrested

-----

Got any of your own fellas?
Old 07-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

I was filming a forced blowjob & BDSM scene with Mika Tan. She's tied up and gagged, and I'm torturing her to get info out of her, and finally after the single tail to the tits, she breaks down sobbing and says she'll say and do whatever I want....

We're supposed to fade out to the next scene, when she sobs out "The Chinese girl on American Idol was LIPSYNCHING that's all I know!!!!" We all exploded in laughter. How's THAT for a blooper?
Old 07-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim woodman View Post
i was filming a forced blowjob & bdsm scene with mika tan. She's tied up and gagged, and i'm torturing her to get info out of her, and finally after the single tail to the tits, she breaks down sobbing and says she'll say and do whatever i want....

We're supposed to fade out to the next scene, when she sobs out "the chinese girl on american idol was lipsynching that's all i know!!!!" we all exploded in laughter. How's that for a blooper?
pmsl...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #4
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Okay not exactly a blooper, but...

I was doing a rape video with the lovely and talented Krissy Lynn last Friday. I had her tied down and was supposed to lick her pussy and tease her right up to the point of orgasm, then deny her and flip her over and start fucking her... at least that was the plan.

Turns out she was waaay too turned on already, and this Villain's a little too good at giving head, and she came before I could pull away. Wahoo for 'unscripted orgasms'!

Like I said, not a blooper, but fun to brag about anyway... (evil grin)
Old 08-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #5
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I may have told this story here before, but it fits the subject.

An old girlfriend and I had checked into a hotel with a whirlpool suite to spend New Year's Eve. We were both into rough play, so as soon as we got into the room, we started kissing, then I got rougher and wrestled her onto the bed. She got into character, moaning for me to stop, while I started growling what I was going to do to her ... when alluva sudden the phone rings. I pick up and hear a very shaky voice asking "Is everything OK? Are you all right?"

Apparently whoever was in the next room heard us and called the front desk, who then called us. After assuring them that everyone was fine, I hung up ... and we both broke up laughing. We did have some (very quiet) bondage later, but saved the real rough play for when we were home alone.

At least they didn't call the police. "We're fine officer ... BTW can I borrow your handcuffs?"
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote