Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Routine

Routine
(Oral rape, M/F)

Here is a short story I wrote. It was inspired by the picture.

The story is a work of fiction. No one was hurt during the writing of this story. All characters are fictional and any mention of characters is purely for fantasy purposes. The author does not condone real rape.

Enjoy and comments welcome

Shy

--------

He is never going to let me go, is he? She thought as she sucked his hard cock.

How long has it been? A month? Three months? She’d lost count. All she’d seen were the four walls that confined her. He had been her only companion, coming down those concrete stairs with food, water and rape. She had dreaded the footsteps but now she almost looked forward to them. It meant she didn’t have to be alone. Sometimes even excruciating anal rape was better than being all alone.

She sucked his cock, only grimacing as he shoved his hips forward. She could feel it hitting the back of her throat and he was trying to get more of it inside. She hated the way he made her take it all. Even now, after all the times she had been forced to endure it, she would still gag as the meaty phallus threatened to fill her throat. There was a sense of dread when he pushed it in all the way. She could never get rid of that. Her only hope was to suck him dry before he started to deep throat her.

Today was not her lucky day. He grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her to him. She whimpered but didn’t strike out as she had done in the early days. She now accepted it and simply tried to breath and survive. She had licked his cock earlier, hoping to get him off before he forced her to take it into her mouth but that was not to be. She knew he could go on for quite some time before he came. Then again this was what she had been reduced to and to her despair; she was also becoming used to it. Slowly, the humiliation of being naked in his presence had diminished. She still hated being so exposed, so removed from such a basic need as clothing. She hated the way his eyes took possession of her body, before his cock tore into one of her orifices. But she had managed to push away the shame. She had told herself that it was for the sake of survival. Removing herself from the shame made her less likely to fight him. If she didn’t fight him, maybe he would get tired of her eventually and let her go. That thought had come to her a long time ago and here she was, on her knees with his meat lodged in her throat.

She felt tears starting to stream down from her eyes. She tried to stop them, knowing this could excite him to greater depravity.

“Look up,” she heard, and shivered. She couldn’t remember the last time he had spoken to her. When he did speak, it was usually to give her a command. Sit down. Eat. Hands and knees. Push back. Squeeze – these were the common words or phrases she heard from him. He wasn’t verbally abusive. He was only cruel in the fact that he was keeping her here. He wasn’t even cruel when he was raping her and using her body as his cum dump. He was hiding her away from the world, keeping her for himself.

She wondered what was happening out there even as she sucked his cock in here. She wondered if her family was still looking for her. Has her boyfriend given up on her? Will she ever see any of her friends and family ever again? These were not things to think about because she would end up crying.

She cleared her mind, her eyes no longer brimming with tears though it wasn’t hard to guess she was crying only moments ago. He was still staring down at her, his eyes cold as usual. His eyes bore into her as if he was trying to communicate with her soul. What could he be telling her? That she was his? She would stay down here for the rest of her life? That she would spend her life sucking his cock, swallowing his sperm, on her back or hands and knees for him? The realization scared her and at that very moment, he shoved himself completely into her. He held her head, his cock throbbing as streams of cum emptied into her throat.

She knew what to do and she did it. She swallowed it all. She kept swallowing it till his grip slackened and his hands dropped to his sides.

His eyes were still on hers as his cock went soft in her mouth.

Then, as swiftly as he had come, he pushed her away, got up and left her all alone once again.

She watched him go. She waited till she heard the bolt. Then she wrapped her arms around herself and wept. Maybe next time she would ask him to let her go home and see what would happen…

The end
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #2
epen2008

epen2008 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to epen2008

Hello shyminx... any chance i get your authority to post them at my website? it is free for all and i can make a nice section for your stories also if you like
epen2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epen2008 View Post
Hello shyminx... any chance i get your authority to post them at my website? it is free for all and i can make a nice section for your stories also if you like
Hi epen2008,

Sounds okay I guess. I am all for sharing freely. Please keep the disclaimers and author information intact.

I would actually like to see the site you intend to post at so if you could please PM me, that would be great.

Shy
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Great story! Love your writing style. No background info as to how she ended up where is, no description of the man, I like that! Makes a person use their imagination.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote