Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My master, my rapist

This story came about from this picture and has some rather colorful language :

The story is a work of fiction. No one was hurt during the writing of this story. All characters are fictional and any mention of characters is purely for fantasy purposes. The author does not condone real rape.

My master, my rapist
(Rape, M/F)
------------------------

“Yeah... Give me your tongue, Bitch...

Feel my big dick?

That’s your life from now on...

Working like a beast and draining my balls with your cunt”

I was trying so hard to disappear from here. I needed to get out of my body and let this disgusting excuse for a man do whatever he wanted. But each time I am in my safe place he pulls me back, confronting me with vile humiliating words the likes of which I’ve not known before.

I don’t know how many times he’s raped me but the pain and humiliation does not get any better. It has been one rape after another, and I dare not fight back. The last time I tried to stop him, he had me tied to a tree and flogged. Then the time before, when I failed to suck his cock the way he wanted, he used a bamboo cane all over me. The welts from that still decorate my body and they sting. I’d also lost my voice from screaming that day and no one had tried to stop the abuse. That was as bad as being raped. People were jerking off to my screams and saying horrible things, encouraging my owner and rapist to hit harder.

“God you made me horny as hell.

Feel my dick, you useless fucking cunt?

Move your hips bitch!

Show your Master you like being fucked like this.”

I sob silently as the huge cock stretches and fills my pussy. There is no rest with him. It’s all work and rape. I am sore all over and this monster is raping me in the dirt for the second time today. I stick my tongue out as he orders and he starts to nibble on it. His hips keep on moving as he sucks on my tongue. His cock is a piston that never stops. I know there is nothing I can do to make him stop. There is no way to plead for an end. He will finish when he is done. My only hope is that it is soon because my arms and legs are strained by the position I am forced in.

“You’ll get used to being fucked like this.

I know how you like to take it deep.

This one will be a long deep fuck.

You better cum when I fill your cunt.

Just like you did this morning, remember?”

To my shame I do remember. My body had adjusted to the constant sexual torment, my pussy lubricating at the sight of my rapist. It serves to ease the pounding but it is more humiliation than I can stand. I hate cumming from the rapes but lately my body is no longer controllable. I try to look at my owner, see him as a man. But that is impossible. It would be impossible to guess that once we’d known each other and even been friends. I should have been more careful but it’s too late now. If I had given into his advances he might not have gone to the extent he has. But the simple fact was that I did not feel anything for him and now I am only disgusted with the beast he is. He cares for nothing but his own satisfaction. The only way he can have me is through rape and he does that often.

Things are a little better now despite being put to work in his fields. The first time he brought me here had been a never ending nightmare. He was like a machine. I was raped for an entire day with him making me suck his cock after each brutal session so I could get him ready for the next rape. I was glad he didn’t want to rape my ass as often but he liked his cum dripping out of every hole I had. He liked to shower me in his seed, it seemed like an obsession. It sickened me but gave him much satisfaction as he used and abused my body to his heart’s content. He’d taken to raping me in public too. No one would stop him when he forces himself on me. Most come and watch my humiliation with strange lust in their eyes.

“Take it fucking cunt.

I know you like this.

You like to be raped hard.

Your pussy is begging for a good fuck.

Your Master will fuck you properly.

A bitch like you needs to be fucked constantly.

Now take it!”

Do I have a choice? I watch his face contort in anger. I didn’t think my rejection would anger him this much. He seems to be punishing me for all the times he was rejected. It makes me cry but I’ve tried everything I can to stop him. I am now his slave. He owns me. He can use me as he wishes because that’s the way the laws are in this place. Once he’d taken my virginity out of wedlock, there was no protection for me. It’s an unfair rule but there are other poor young women suffering the same fate.

I try to free my aching arms but the rope is too tight. The way he has me makes me feel very vulnerable and powerless. He’s still sucking and biting on my tongue. I know he’s close to climax because he starts to growl and slam his cock into me as if he’s trying to drive it all the way to my throat. My body trembles and I whimper in fear as he becomes rougher still. He grabs both of my nipples and pinches them. He alternates between twisting my breasts and pinching my nipples.

“Squeeze my dick!

That’s it! Keep squeezing or I’ll hurt your tits!

I’m going to cum up in your juicy cunt.

I said squeeze my dick bitch!

I’ll hang you by your nipples and flog you!

Get ready to empty my balls!”

The verbal abuse is humiliating. There is no way to escape from it, just like there is no way to stop the constant rapes. He turns into an animal, grinding into me roughly, lifting my ass off the dirt with each deep thrust. I am grunting as his cock meets my cervix, jarring my entire body by impaling me on his oversized cock. I am ashamed at the wet sounds coming from my pussy but I am more concerned about hanging on while he rams into me with such force. And I am humiliated again as my body responds to the battering, my pussy clenching around him as I get ready to cum with my rapist.

“Fuck you bitch!

Fuck you!

Here it is cunt!

I’m emptying my balls!

Cum you whore!

CUM! CUM! AAAARRGH!!!”

I feel his balls contract, and the contractions travel the length of his massive cock all the way into my pussy. He keeps growling victoriously as his cock sprays his seed into me, filling me and polluting me once again.

I try to hold off, preferring to be flogged rather than face the shame but I am doomed as my body reacts to the mating male. I scream out as my pussy tightens and contracts around him as if it’s trying to milk every drop of his seed into me. I scream even louder as he continues to thrust hard, increasing the intensity of my unwanted orgasm until he has empties his balls, just as he promised.

“I will keep you for your tight cunt. You know how to drain me. You liked being raped by my big cock.

Now get back to work”.

The scary part of it is that I think he really believes what he is saying. I like being raped and pumped full of cum. I like cumming for my rapist whose only purpose with me is rape. I can’t understand the logic but I am in no position to dispute it. I am too exhausted to think.

There are people cheering and clapping and I realise the other workers have been watching me get raped. I sob, feeling shocked and humiliated. I want to curl up and cry but I am not given the choice as my staked limbs are freed and I am forced back to working on the fields with my rapist master’s seed dripping down my trembling legs.

The End
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Very hot, shyminx. Author, author!
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't give you more rep until I hand out some to others.

Okay people, start producing already!
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like this very much...and I like how you've been inspired by an image. I'd like to see more of this...that is, more work inspired by pictures. Thanks!

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote