Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-06-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
Just_Me

Just_Me has initial reputation
Question Some weird questions

So I'm trying to make a good texts about rape (and trying to learn fluent english) but I need to know somethings about:
How long the act of rape takes?
Who would be the perfect victim? (in your opinion)
What is the victim reation after the rape? (in all aspects)
What the victim could do after? (apart from call the police)

Just it for now, sorry for any grammatical errors
Just_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 AM   #2
Just_Me

44 views and no replies?
Old 07-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What I can say is that if you ask 10 persons about rape fantasies you will have eleven different answers.

Ones likes them young, other older.
Ones likes it by coerce, other by force.
Ones likes the humiliation, others the pain.
Ones likes one shot rape, other long term rapes...

It is a matter of personal tastes and opinions.

If I can give you and advice don't write about other people fantasies. Write about yours. That makes better stories.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
Just_Me

I'll not write about other people fantasies, I just want to know your opinion
Old 07-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
josephinesweet

josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)

Since rape only means a fantasy for masturbation purposes, these are my answers.

1- Rape takes all the time I am masturbating myself until orgasm.
2- I'm the perfect victim always.
3- My reaction is to enjoy my sexual satisfaction after orgasm.
4- What I usually do is whashing my pussy and going back to bed to sleep.
josephinesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #6
CockTheRipper

CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)CockTheRipper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to CockTheRipper

1 - as long as it takes me to subdue and fuck curious_slut, leaving her in a broken heap on the floor covered in my cum.
2 - anyone I decide.
3 - who cares?
4 - cry, hate herself, fear me, and sit in the shower rocking back and forth reliving it...
CockTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #7
rasputin0853

rasputin0853 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockTheRipper View Post
4 - cry, hate herself, fear me, and sit in the shower rocking back and forth reliving it...
I agree, a post-rape shower is good.

Here's my voice, a bit gentler than I like:
http://soundcloud.com/rasputin0853/rude-awakening
rasputin0853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #8
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
1 - as long as it takes me to subdue and fuck curious_slut, leaving her in a broken heap on the floor covered in my cum.
2 - anyone I decide.
3 - who cares?

^^^^ what he said
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #9
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

- Hours - not too long, not too short, just right!

- Sweet, innocent, vulnerable, sensitive, virgin, redhead, freckles, tall, thin... Me, basically

What is the victim reaction after the rape? (in all aspects)
- Complete mental break down, sobbing,

- Curled up fetal position in the shower, or scrub herself clean until her skin is raw, cry, a lot...
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #10
GoodRunner

GoodRunner has initial reputation

In reality my fantasies are too varied for a list like this, but here's a few things that always get my rocks off...

How long the act of rape takes?:
-In my fantasies usually from 2 hours to several days. Though sometimes it's only a few minutes, and sometimes she becomes my bitch for life.
Who would be the perfect victim? (in your opinion):
-Any pretty girl young or old (No kids or old ladies). Short, tall; black, white; wise, naive; As long as she's a human female, and pretty (I have extremely broad taste in that). I am particularly turned on by innocence or feigned innocence. Breaking in a girl who's "saving herself". Fucking someone who will feel especially dirty after it. I'll make sure she knows how much I'm enjoying her body the entire time.
What is the victim reation after the rape? (in all aspects):
-Horror, degradation, confusion. Her mind unable to process it, and keeps jumping form one aspect her raping to another.
What the victim could do after? (apart from call the police):
-She never calls the police. Her "horror, degradation, confusion, and mind unable to process it" last for a few days / weeks. One day she tells a close friend about the event in detail. Sometimes my fantasies are entirely from the point of view of that retelling. I enjoyed every detail from my perspective, now I want to enjoy every detail of it from hers.
I savor her body, her curves, soft skin, and every other sensation my lust can take in; but I'm almost always more interested in her reaction to what I'm doing than mine. If her mind's going blank I'm not raping her right. There can be no escape. Only sex.

Last edited by GoodRunner; 08-07-2012 at 11:14 PM.
GoodRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:28 PM   #11
sarahisworthless

sarahisworthless has initial reputation

The average stranger rape lasts about 20 to 25 minutes (true fact).
Rape perpetrated by someone the victim knows (most cases) varies.
Rape perpetrated by a relative/family member is often repeated over time.

Someone who is already damaged and already been raped.

Quote:
cry, hate herself, fear me, and sit in the shower rocking back and forth reliving it...
^ Sounds perfect.

Eventually kill herself.
sarahisworthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my fantasies it lasts for hours. In reality it would be all over in a minute or two I guess. The excitment, worry about getting caught would probably make any of us break the speed record for dumping the load and running.

It could be any woman I had a hardon for at the time.

Subdued, defeated.

I could care less about afterwards.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:21 AM   #13
Dasha

Dasha has initial reputation

One night, outside in the dark. Maybe on the beach or a boat.

guess...someone who doesn't expect it.

crying...robbing away on the knees. getting caught again. raped again...

watching the mirror and blame herself...
Dasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #14
rapistdaddy

rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapistdaddy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapistdaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahisworthless View Post

Rape perpetrated by someone the victim knows (most cases) varies.
Rape perpetrated by a relative/family member is often repeated over time.

Someone who is already damaged and already been raped.

^ Sounds perfect.

Eventually kill herself.
That's a nice realistic summary.

Girls are meats with holes. That's all there is to them.
rapistdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:12 AM   #15
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Me View Post
So I'm trying to make a good texts about rape (and trying to learn fluent english) but I need to know somethings about:
I take it you are writing a raper story?

Quote:
From a readers point of view, it should end when it starts to get repetitive. By that I mean, if you are going to rape the victim multiple times than use different holes or positions, it is boring if the story is just the rapist fucking her pussy on her back several times. Try and mix it up a little, use objects, not just the normal dildo or vibrators. What about a small ornament or figurine? Just had an idea, a small lit candle inserted in her pussy, she has to make the rapist cum before the wick burns down to her skin? You can use that, no charge.

Quote:
The answer to these questions are to a certain degree dependent on each other, and what mood I am in while writing.

I may, for example, have her a strong woman who becomes broken inside, needing years of therapy before coming to terms with what happened. That said, I may make her become stronger.

As for police, again, depends on the way the story goes.

Quote:
Just it for now, sorry for any grammatical errors
No problem mate, I'm English and my grammars not perfect, same with my spelling.

Treat yourself if you can to a couple of cheap books, a dictionary, a book on English grammar and if you can find one, a thesauraus.

Either way, good luck and I will look forward to reading the end result. And if you need help or want someone to check and help edit, PM me and I will do what I can.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahisworthless View Post
Is that the actual act itself from penetration, or does the 25 minutes include the whole thing from initial "get them off" threats? I find it hard to believe the dirty deed of rape by stranger would last 25 minutes from the point of penetration and to ejaculation.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #17
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Depends how pretty and tight the victim is, and how long the rapist has gone without.

2. One who's pretty, won't struggle too much, and won't talk.

3. Impotent rage.

4. Get pregnant.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #18
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can only answer for me, 38MWF.

How long: One hour

Perfect victim: Me. Suburban soccer mom.

Reaction after: Lots of crying and fear that it will happen again.

Do after: Report it unless he threatens to kill me if I do and if I'm raped in my home, he know where I live or else he takes my driver's license. He can also find pictures of my sons and threaten them if I report it.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote