Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #1
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rapetoy left home alone

The first story I have posted here and very definitely inspired by shyminx's story "Confinement". I tried putting a different spin on it as this is another scenario I enjoy. What resulted is one of the more affectionate of my stories..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left alone

I have been in captivity for what I estimate to be fifteen months. It has become normal. I have been alone for six days and that is not normal. It's unheard of. I'm afraid.

Master always visits me at least once every day. That of course means at least one rape every day. Ever since he brought me here I have been kept as a slave to his lust. Though at first I fought and denied it, as the weeks wore on and I saw nobody but him, received no human contact except his cock invading my throat, ass and pussy, I came to accept and understand my place.

I now know my purpose is to be used and fucked, to feel his hands around my hips grinding into me or squeezing and crushing my breasts, pinning my hands above my head or pressing my legs back to fuck me more deeply. I understand that. I got used to that. Then, as I now realize, I came to need the stability.

I am kept naked, of course, wearing nothing but the snug, secure blue leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists and a matching collar to mark me as property. Master's property. I like my collar and cuffs; they define me, reassure me with their presence. Hard to believe I hated them at first and even tried to remove them. That was a bad thing to do. Master was angry. I'm good all the time now.

If I thought hard I could remember my old name, but I don't like to do that. He calls me Honey. It's not a term of endearment, it was the name of one of his childhood dogs. I know he told me that to humiliate me, and it worked, but eventually, secretly I began to like hearing him speak my name. He doesn't let me speak much and when he does, he punishes me if I'm less than completely honest. Master knows everything.

I wonder fearfully where he could be. The last time he visited was nearly a week ago. I don't think I did anything wrong. I was lapping from my water bowl like he trained me to, when the heavy steel door opened and he came into my little cell. As usual my whole attention focussed on him. He was naked as he often is, and his cock was already hard. I don't think he was angry. Did I make him angry?

He glanced quickly over my food bowls, then to the corner where my shower tray is set into the floor, with the showerhead fixed somewhere below his hip height. Seeing that and the toilet bowl were normal, he clipped the leash onto my collar and pulled me over to the mattress. I remember I was glad; I like being fucked on the mattress better than on the cold, tiled floor.

He lifted me bodily off the ground - Master is very strong - and dumped me onto the mattress on my stomach. He swiftly clipped my cuffs to the rings set in the floor at the four corners. He didn't speak a word, but then sometimes he doesn't; and I'm not permitted to speak unless given permission. Whimpering is allowed, and was inevitable as he leisurely took my ass. His hips ground into my soft buttocks, his hands lifted my hips encouraging me to press back against him, and I moaned a little as his thrusts came faster, deeper and faster still. He growled in ecstasy and finally filled my waiting asshole with cum. As he has done countless times before, in countless positions. I can't pretend I enjoy the fucking, but it's normal and expected and I'm grateful for that.

Afterwards he gave my hair a perfunctory pet, then he got up, refilled my water bowl and replaced my depleted food dish. He unclipped my cuffs, removed the leash and tied it back around his waist. I remained where I was until he left. I can't be sure but I think he even gave me a rare smile. That was the last time I saw him. I've been over and over it in my mind and I can't think what I could have done wrong.

My only clue is the food bowl. He replaced the open dish with one that has closed covers, which open on a daily timer and permitted me to eat the rice, vegetable and kibble mix he normally feeds me. There was food for four days. The last two days I have gone hungry. That frightens me. It suggests something has happened that Master could not foresee, and that's impossible.

I must eat with only my mouth, the same as drinking. With Master not here I could scoop it up in my hands, but it feels wrong. I suspect he has a hidden camera in here as he always seems to know if I have done something I shouldn't. This too is so normal I never thought about it; now for the first time I wish I had a camera to see him too.

I have been spending a lot of time lying in front of the door, or gazing at the single window set high in the back wall, at ground level. I sleep on the mattress, hugging myself. My water ran out days ago; I'm not permitted to mess with the bowl, but I can always drink from the shower. I keep myself very clean, because when Master comes back he won't want me dirty. Yes, when he comes back, not if.

I'm dozing in the afternoon of the sixth day when I hear the faint sound of a car engine. I leap up to my hands and knees and strain my ears toward the window. The vehicle is approaching, it's stopping! I shift my attention to the door, trembling. What if it isn't Master? The sudden thought horrifies me.

I hear the locks move and the door wheel turn. I want to rush forward and I want to hide; instead I stay where I am, for I learned early on not to do anything resembling an escape attempt. Through the door comes Master! I try to suppress a moan of relief!

He's dressed in his usual driving clothes, jeans and a button shirt and dirt-caked boots, which he kicks off immediately even as he closes the door. I gaze up at him awaiting some kind of explanation.

Master says only "Hey Honey. Come here, let me take a look at you."

I scramble towards him as fast as I can on hands and knees. He chuckles at that, ruffles my hair and checks me over. While he runs his hands over my legs and buttocks, I turn my head and press my cheek against his arm, feeling the reassuring warmth. He's really here. I'm owned again.

Looking satisfied, Master pulls off his shirt in one assured motion and unbuttons his jeans. I can see his cock is hardening in his underpants and as he tosses those aside, it springs free. Master grabs me up, holding me under his arm, and tosses me roughly on the mattress. He flips me over on my back and without a word, enters me.

He takes me hard and roughly, holding my wrists above my head, panting and grunting his lust. At one point he grabs my legs and forces them up and back until I'm almost bent double. With my knees over his shoulders, thrusting as deeply into me as he ever has, he returns to pinning my arms above my head.

His cockhead touches my cervix with every savage thrust. Master fills me completely, knows me completely, the only man who has ever taken and used my body, used my every hole, the only man who owns me - I suddenly realize as he thrusts deeply into me and bellows with the ferocity of his orgasm, erupting into me with his boiling cum - who owns me body and soul.

Then it's over and he collapses next to me, spent. After a moment he takes hold of my collar and pulls me across to rest my head on his chest. I like the feeling, even the sensation of his cum leaking from my well-used pussy feels right somehow. I turn my face towards him and gaze into his eyes as he runs his fingers through my honey-color hair, knowing my own eyes are full of questions I may never be allowed to ask.

"What are you feeling, Honey?" Master asks me, and I know I must be honest. My emotions are so jumbled, this isn't an easy task.

"Relieved, Master," I tell him after a moment. "You were gone so long and - and I was afraid you weren't coming back and I would die here." I lift my head and look around the cell, then rest it back on his muscled chest. "I was confused. Scared."

"And?" he prompts me.

"And.." I try to blink back the tears before they form. "I missed you, Master. I missed you. Please don't ever leave me again."

Master grins widely down at me. Suddenly I realize. This was what he wanted. This surrender. This was what he'd been waiting to hear. This was why he left me alone, left me frightened and confused, left me as long as I could bear it and then longer still. Left me to grow more and more terrified until at last I would realize I desperately wanted him to come back. He did all that to force this from me, the ultimate surrender to his power over me.

"Yes," says Master softly. "That's my good girl, Honey, my clever girl. I knew you'd figure it out. I left you so you would come to know you need me; you need my cock in you; you need me to fuck you, use you and rape you, to give you purpose." His eyes hold me prisoner, burning into mine while his words sear into my mind. "Your life revolves around me Honey. You see, you really are mine now, my lovely little fuck-toy, mine always and forever.

"And I will never leave you again."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:24 PM   #2
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like I can picture the girl in Confinement becoming Honey with time. Good story!
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like the fact most of the story takes place inside her head. Very good.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very good story
Old 02-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Fantastic story. I enjoyed hearing her inner thoughts and emotions.
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:47 AM   #6
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks so much guys

I was kinda worried it would be too sappy for some... I am a sucker for true love

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 02-14-2011 at 03:53 AM.
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:27 AM   #7
nybarbarian

nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)

that was great, really enjoyed the detailed account of her thoughts

i long for a return to old fashioned romance...
nybarbarian is offline   Reply With Quote