Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2009, 05:04 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rapist = Better Recidivist ?

Do you think a rapist is more likely to repeat his crime than a robber or a murderer ?

I mean when sex is involved, you've got all that fetish and ritual thing, you know all these posts saying 'I want my rape to finish exactly like this, exactly like that'. Rapists seem to be perfectionists. I'm not sure the same thing would happen in a murderer or in a stealer mind. After all, when you stole a diamond, you have it for good, when you killed a ennemy, he's dead for good and won't come back as a zombi.

As far as rapists are involved, things can't be so simple. There might be so many demons coming back in their minds. 'I should have make her cry more by using a whip to spank her sweet ass before I sodomized her' or 'I should have worked my cock all over her face and ejaculate in her purse so all her personal stuff would be fucked up ? her Id, cellphone, etc ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:07 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Depends.
Are we talking one-time rapists or serial rapists?
Old 02-27-2009, 05:13 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One time rapist ! (in his mind anyway)
Old 02-27-2009, 05:24 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, rape can occur many ways, a rapist can have various reasons for instigating a rape.
Most one-time rapes however are rapes of opportunity, outbursts of rage (countless reasons a man "snaps") but most rapists aren't repeating offenders.
Actually most rapists don't put as much though into it than us ravishment fantasizers do.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:48 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Could that mean 'us' (the rape fantasizers) would have more pleasure doing it than real rapists or could all the thoughts we're projecting here would turn our minds away from the crude 'flesh to flesh' feeling ?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:59 AM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

While, most rape fantasizers are actually harmless. In fact, ravishment fantasy is an elaborate sexual fetish and like most fetishes, people sharing them are rather specific about what they like. Still - in the end - it remains a simple sexual preference we want to enjoy with our partner(s) and have them enjoy it equally.
So forcing ourselves on somebody else would (should) actually give us less sexual pleasure from the act than a consensual RP might.
That's - by the way - one of the reasons a life RP with someone we don't know intimately has a very high chance of being disappointing. Most of us have quite specific fantasies they'd like to turn into real-life action which, of course, is almost impossible to accomplish by "just giving it a try".
I suppose (even when it comes to "regular" sex) pretty much everyone has occasionally experienced sexual disappointments, especially when the expectations were too high ...

So ... as long as you don't actually fancy the thought of an unwilling victim being taken against their will I don't think anyone sharing the rape fetish would commit a real rape. So no, I don't see anyone here getting more pleasure out of it, simply because we have this particular fetish, quite the contrary.
Just look at members who have been raped or know somebody who has been. Usually these members have a better understanding of what a unique and extremely devastating experience being raped is - many times they feel even more guilty or "vile" for having rape fantasies than people who have never encountered rape for themselves.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:02 AM   #7
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not really in my opinion,we would not enjoy it more for many reasons.

However Rapeboard is a great way to express youself. Gee my posts have been short lately.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ejaculate in her purse so all her personal stuff would be fucked up ? her Id, cellphone, etc

Waste of jizz. That kind of thing is what piss is for.

I wouldn't know from experience, but I've heard that rape works kind of like potato chips. You think you can do just one and then stop, but you can't.

Oh, well, at least rape isn't fattening.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #9
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
I wouldn't know from experience, but I've heard that rape works kind of like potato chips. You think you can do just one and then stop, but you can't.
I think this goes for most crimes.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Although of course I defer to Stern's superior knowledge of the subject, I would think it depends on why the rapist did it.

If it's a guy into controlling women in that way and that makes him feel... whatever it is he wants to feel... I would think he will do it until he gets caught. Over and over you hear about the recidivism rate for sexual offenders (rapists, pedophiles, etc.). Most of the reports I've read about such people say that chance of them doing it after prison ranges from 80-100%.

If it's just some guy "teaching the bitch a lesson", maybe not.

One thing Stern and I do agree on - the fetishists here on this board are (imo) the LEAST likely to do something with an unwilling victim. Can you imagine Maddog raping a small-breasted woman? Rogue raping a woman with ugly shoes? It just wouldn't work. We are all so very specific.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #11
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No and it surprised me

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...9/ai_n17194955

Quote:
Those convicted of robbery, murder and felony assault were the most likely to have prior criminal convictions while rapists were least likely to have a history of conviction.
may simply have to do with the statistics in that the conviction rates differ and as such effect the stats

and while all murders are reported in one way or the other many rapes are not

but there ya go

cheers
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:13 AM   #12
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Whow thank you very much everybody for these great long answers.
I was still thinking about it last night as I was watching 'La Confidential'. The character played by actor Kevin Spacey get shot with a bullet in his heart and the last expression he gives to his murderer is a smile. I remember in some thriller whose name I forgot, a serial killer while caught by the police explains to them he likes to kill because he loves to see 'this last spark of despair' in his victims eyes. So if a victim has enough witt to give a murderer a big smile before passing away, it has a chance to piss off the murderer and make him want to do it again on another person. Because 'the last spark of despair' in a victime eye is like a drug to him. So I was wrong from the beginning, killers also are perfectionists and likely to repeat their crime if the victim did not have the expression he was expecting when she died. lol 'how to please your murderer when he kills you' what an idea for a book.