Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #381
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

HRH diplomatic as ever...

Last edited by pervipete; 04-08-2009 at 03:12 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #382
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Only a handful of people can ever aspire to look like the "perfect" boy or girl.... whatever that is.
There really is no such thing. Everyone is different, everyone finds different physical and emotional qualities of differing importance.

I'm a "pretty" girl I'm told. If I'm in a college environment with college guys and college girls, I get phone numbers, I get dates, I get sex etc. etc.

If I was at a playboy swimsuit bunny beach party I doubt I'd get a look. They'd prefer DD breasts and plastic surgery.

If I was at a gothic party, my hair would be too blonde and my clothes would be too colourful.

If I was at a preppy place, some probably would like me, but they'd want to change me and turn me into a sophisticated lady yadda yadda.

Noone can "rate" themselves or others accurately either. What is a 10 to the playboy crowd is a 5 to the gothic crowd and vice versa. So noone can be perfect. Perfect to fit in in a certain group of people sure. But someone will always look down on you, someone will always look up to you and someone will always not give a damn about you regardless of what you look like and how you act.

Last edited by Lucy.; 04-08-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #383
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Is something missing here? Judging from what's left, it would appear that Andering REDDSON was banned for a spelling error.

My university english professor was tough, but not as tough as the mods on this thread!

Why am I always late for these parties?
Andy was banned for repeated rules violations and received a six month ban by me for continuing his rule breaking ways after being given plenty of chances to reform. Next time he's banned for good
Old 04-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #384
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Andy was banned for repeated rules violations and received a six month ban by me for continuing his rule breaking ways after being given plenty of chances to reform. Next time he's banned for good
hey Somedude,

what does the W.I.R. stand for under your name?
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #385
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
There really is no such thing. Everyone is different, everyone finds different physical and emotional qualities of differing importance.

I'm a "pretty" girl I'm told. If I'm in a college environment with college guys and college girls, I get phone numbers, I get dates, I get sex etc. etc.

If I was at a playboy swimsuit bunny beach party I doubt I'd get a look. They'd prefer DD breasts and plastic surgery.

If I was at a gothic party, my hair would be too blonde and my clothes would be too colourful.

If I was at a preppy place, some probably would like me, but they'd want to change me and turn me into a sophisticated lady yadda yadda.

Noone can "rate" themselves or others accurately either. What is a 10 to the playboy crowd is a 5 to the gothic crowd and vice versa. So noone can be perfect. Perfect to fit in in a certain group of people sure. But someone will always look down on you, someone will always look up to you and someone will always not give a damn about you regardless of what you look like and how you act.
Hence the "whatever that is" at the end of my comment Lucy. I know everyone is different, I would have thought that was obvious. And to be honest different is good, different is interesting. Differences in the way we look, differences in the way we think and react. It's all good... at least as long as we can respect and appreciate each others differences.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 04-08-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #386
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
I am sorry about your problems, to be honest, your problems sound as much psychological as physical, have you had any help with this. Please feel free to flame me if I overstep the mark, but I would say you have some esteem issues. You got from one extreme, 'I'm so hot I would burn your moniter' to another 'I'm so fat and ugly' in your remarks about yourself.

I am not even going to lie and say that I dont have psychological and self-esteem issues. Oh they are very there. They have been there since I was 7 years old. Honestly. Its a sad thing.

And about the "everyone is different thing" Its somewhat true. But it mostly isnt true. There is a reason some people are considered good looking and some are not. If someone's facial features are symmetric, they are more pleasing to the eye, therefore they are considered good looking. If your face is fucked up, then you are less pleasing to the eye, and most people wouldnt think you were good looking. It has nothing to do with style. If that were the case, I would be rocking off the charts. But thats because I have to have my style to offset the nasty disproportioned mess that is my face. I have to FAKE good genes! In reality, my hair is a nappy mess, I have what I will term "Puerto Rican" hair, and my skin is all nasty...but I have to go to a good salon and get my hair done right and get my skin fixed, so now my hair and skin are really nice, better than anyones elses and people always compliment, but its all fake because I spend 1,0000 or however much it is I spend on that kind of shit to look good. And if I didnt work out and diet, I would look like Rosie O'Donnell, so I have to try extra hard and its not fair. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about my face. I have a very "European" nose, and the dimple on my left side is cute, but on my right side, the fat isnt distributed correctly, so my dimple there is fucked up. Seriously, the other day when I got out of the shower, I got my camera and took pics of myself in the harsh light in all my nakedness and looked the pictures over and scrutinized everything. Seriously, I do look better than some of the heifers I've seen around (*cough*) but I still dont look perfect and you need to look perfect to be even considered for comparison to some of the women I roll with. I dont know why I have to have pretty friends...why cant I be normal and have fat friends so I can feel better about myself?

*complain* *complain* *complain*

(this is the complaint thread right?)

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 04-08-2009 at 11:06 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #387
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I am not even going to lie and say that I dont have psychological and self-esteem issues. Oh they are very there. They have been there since I was 7 years old. Honestly. Its a sad thing.

And about the "everyone is different thing" Its somewhat true. But it mostly isnt true. There is a reason some people are considered good looking and some are not. If someone's facial features are symmetric, they are more pleasing to the eye, therefore they are considered good looking. If your face is fucked up, then you are less pleasing to the eye, and most people wouldnt think you were good looking. It has nothing to do with style. If that were the case, I would be rocking off the charts. But thats because I have to have my style to offset the nasty disproportioned mess that is my face. I have to FAKE good genes! In reality, my hair is a nappy mess, I have what I will term "Puerto Rican" hair, and my skin is all nasty...but I have to go to a good salon and get my hair done right and get my skin fixed, so now my hair and skin are really nice, better than anyones elses and people always compliment, but its all fake because I spend 1,0000 or however much it is I spend on that kind of shit to look good. And if I didnt work out and diet, I would look like Rosie O'Donell, so I have to try extra hard and its not fair. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about my face. So I'm screwed.
the whole 'LOOKS ARNT EVERYTHING' IS THE TRUTH,

if looks were everything i wouldnt get laid as ofter as i do, serisouly ive got a face only a mother could love(scars an shit from fights) but you gotta meet people who are real that are worth getting to know, cause the people worth getting to know tend to think like wise about you.,

at least thats what ive come to learn
Old 04-08-2009, 11:09 PM   #388
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With women its different. Men are more judgemental about looks. You have to look good. Its pretty much the only thing that matters and if you have a jacked up mug, or disproportioned body, you wont even be considered for friendship.

Looks come first. of course you need to have a personality to keep him interested. but without looks, you can have an amazing personality, but he will pass you right up.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #389
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
With women its different. Men are more judgemental about looks. You have to look good. Its pretty much the only thing that matters and if you have a jacked up mug, or disproportioned body, you wont even be considered for friendship.
thats the farthest thing from the truth for me if a girl is "hot" or watever but has the personality of a fuckin toaster nope shit aint gonna happen charry shes shit out of luck. now if a girl has a fuckin mind to her and more then a fuck hole on top of her shoulders then i realy could care less how she looks cause if someone wants to be funny and say some shit il just stomp a mudhole in there ass plain and simple,

i would rather personality and brains over looks any day of the week cause looks fade with age while intelegence increases
Old 04-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #390
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

My looks hopefully wont fade like that. I do everything in my power to keep young. And I mean everything.

yeah I agree with you for the most part. I have a bad personality too. I think thats why the guy I liked didnt like me back, because after some time talking to me, he found out that not only am I not that great looking, but I'm stupid and boring.

I usually fake a personality, but he was just so damn fine that I got tongue-tied and turned into a complete idiot whenever I was near him. I can usually make anyone like me because I can fake a good personality really well, but with guys I really want, it doesnt work!

Yeah I know. I'm the type of person that you are talking about that people need to stay away from.

Yikes, I sound so bad. Ok, I'm going to stop complaining I promise!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:26 PM   #391
fival
Privileged Member

Quote:
My looks hopefully wont fade like that. I do everything in my power to keep young. And I mean everything.

yeah I agree with you for the most part. I have a bad personality too. I think thats why the guy I liked didnt like me back, because after some time talking to me, he found out that not only am I not that great looking, but I'm stupid and boring.

I usually fake a personality, but he was just so damn fine that I got tongue-tied and turned into a complete idiot whenever I was near him. I can usually make anyone like me because I can fake a good personality really well, but with guys I really want, it doesnt work!

Yeah I know. I'm the type of person that you are talking about that people need to stay away from.

Yikes, I sound so bad. Ok, I'm going to stop complaining I promise!
well i think you have a good personality =]] and ya stop complaining =]] =P
Old 04-09-2009, 01:11 AM   #392
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

i got a problem with äèçÃÂ*éÃÂ* ïîïëÃÂ*âêîâ, but only ïîïëÃÂ* can be the thing for it.

i would want äèçÃÂ* if i could , but only èçÃÂ*é knew what it was.

makes me so èçÃÂ*éÃÂ* ïîïëÃÂ* ïîïëÃÂ*âêîâ
Old 04-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #393
fival
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
i got a problem with äèçÃÂ*éÃÂ* ïîïëÃÂ*âêîâ, but only ïîïëÃÂ* can be the thing for it.

i would want äèçÃÂ* if i could , but only èçÃÂ*é knew what it was.

makes me so èçÃÂ*éÃÂ* ïîïëÃÂ* ïîïëÃÂ*âêîâ
dude i think its just me but im starting to trip out allot of post ive seen in the last few hours are letters with acents and thats it i dont get it.....im confused cause even your post im quoting has a bunch of that shit in it
Old 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #394
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fival View Post
dude i think its just me but im starting to trip out allot of post ive seen in the last few hours are letters with acents and thats it i dont get it.....im confused cause even your post im quoting has a bunch of that shit in it
im sorry, a space man has just landed near my house & has made me îïëÃÂ* things i never done b 4

little purple poeple eaters i think
Old 04-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #395
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
This is aimed at both you and
Little Miss Rotter* and anybody who has esteem problems.

It seems to me that only good looking women have this concern over their looks.

However I could tell you two until I was blue in the face how hot you are, how you are not ugly, how it doesn't matter but you wouldn't believe me. You could even tell yourself two things, the first reasonably, that I haven't seen what you look like in photo, let alone a in the flesh, fair enough. Secondarely, because you would assume that I was doing it to be nice to you, and this would go through your mind whether I was just a name on a forum, or someone you knew. This is how low self esteem works, it's a little voice in your head lying to you, seducing you into thinking that it is right, and that everyone else is mistaken. It's the voice of everybody that has abused you, hurt you, stabbed you with the deadliest weapon of all, words. Yes words, flesh wounds, you either recover from them, or you don't, but words, now words, they turn over and over in your mind, mugging you when you least expect it, when you are least prepared, in the dark of your room when you can't sleep, in the light of day when you feel yourself snubbed, ignored, hated. The voice is there, comforting, saying see, I was right, you are not worthy. And the more that you listen, the more power it gains until it is all that is left.

But you have to fight this, and only you can fight it. You will win battles with it, you will lose battles with. But like any war, losing one battle does not mean that you will lose the war. Setbacks will happen, and the voice will be there, taunting you, conforting you. You see, giving in is tempting, understandable, why fight what you cannot win. But you must, and with support from friends, family and doctors, you can win.

You see I know this demon, I have fought it.

Missy, you can go back to surfing now

The fight goes on every single day, I don't like myself, no scratch that I detest myself. I am fat, I am ugly. but that's okay, I'll live. People tell me that I am nice, kind, sweet even, but that could be that they are that person, and that they are only saying that. People tell me that I am smart, highly intelligent even, and yeah maybe I am, but if that is so, why do I keep fucking up, how do I let myself get into situations that I can't control. I am useless, I am pointless, I am unworthy of existance, look at yourself, the voice goes, is anybody going to read this pointless whining drival, you are tolerated but no more, you should just bugger off into the distance and not trouble these nice people anymore, go while there are nice thoughts about you. Hell maybe it's right, maybe I should. Just dissapear, become just another statistic.

*Emphasied so that she sees it while surfing as she is ill

Last edited by pervipete; 04-09-2009 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Slight rewrite
Old 04-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #396
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

You are right, words affect me. Hence, threats just go over my head as wounds heal and i know way too many people in the legal field but a simple look at your chubby legs and i am in peices.

I know i'm not pretty and this weight and now this god damn illness it now means i have another set back. Most of the time i can accept that my looks are not important, it's all about the heart and what good you can do, unfortunately there are days when i catch a glimpse in the mirror and see what i look like now and i feel all hope of getting back to the old me is lost.

Before anyone says, o she is just feeling sorry for herself, you are right i am. There are many with more serious problems. This is my problem and i am entitled to feel the way i do.

People have said some stupid stuff and not even said it maliciously but i have managed to be hurt and very down about it. But i have to pick myself up, brush myself off and start another day. Mr Rotter has been amazing as everyday he tries to make me see the positives, and a friend like you Pervi just helps me so much also.

What the hell are you talking about????Where do you think you are going Pervi, i know you are feeling down also and all i ever see you do is try an pick people up and do your best to make people smile. It doesn't go unappreciated, i assure you. Life ending, is never the answer to solve problems. Dealing with them is the answer, i may have just moaned for about woe is me syndrome again but i still take my fat arse to the gym. I may piss and whinge till the cows come home and i seem to have more bad days but ending it, thats not part of the plan.

The current climate, doesn't really encourage people to change career and try something new and meet new people but we are all here on RB and appreciate your wit and intelligence. SO please Pervi, i know it's better out than in but please don't think about dissapearing and becoming another statistic, just remember you are brilliant.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #397
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pete is the thread that joins all the regular text posters together.
Chi-Town has a wicked personality and a beautiful sense of humor. I wish I was as strong and I'm jealous.
Little Miss is a sweety who everyone seems to adore and I will never be as popular here if I tried. You own the "cute, sweet, lovable girl" spot.

I don't get it really. Its something in your heads.

Personally I've got a problem with the girl that works at Morrison's. I want to slap her, she's so rude and lazy.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #398
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
You are right, words affect me. Hence, threats just go over my head as wounds heal and i know way too many people in the legal field but a simple look at your chubby legs and i am in peices.

I know i'm not pretty and this weight and now this god damn illness it now means i have another set back. Most of the time i can accept that my looks are not important, it's all about the heart and what good you can do, unfortunately there are days when i catch a glimpse in the mirror and see what i look like now and i feel all hope of getting back to the old me is lost.

Before anyone says, o she is just feeling sorry for herself, you are right i am. There are many with more serious problems. This is my problem and i am entitled to feel the way i do.

People have said some stupid stuff and not even said it maliciously but i have managed to be hurt and very down about it. But i have to pick myself up, brush myself off and start another day. Mr Rotter has been amazing as everyday he tries to make me see the positives, and a friend like you Pervi just helps me so much also.

What the hell are you talking about????Where do you think you are going Pervi, i know you are feeling down also and all i ever see you do is try an pick people up and do your best to make people smile. It doesn't go unappreciated, i assure you. Life ending, is never the answer to solve problems. Dealing with them is the answer, i may have just moaned for about woe is me syndrome again but i still take my fat arse to the gym. I may piss and whinge till the cows come home and i seem to have more bad days but ending it, thats not part of the plan.

The current climate, doesn't really encourage people to change career and try something new and meet new people but we are all here on RB and appreciate your wit and intelligence. SO please Pervi, i know it's better out than in but please don't think about dissapearing and becoming another statistic, just remember you are brilliant.
Thanks hon.

I was just trying to explain that I know what you go through up here (points to my head), how the thoughts in your head can destroy you from the inside and got a little carried away. I just get a little paranoid that I might go over the top with my protestations of friendship that's.

As for disappearing, how about if I ever feell like that, I email you okay? If that is alright of course. Anyway I have to make sure you are all fit and healthy first

Hon, you never can understand how much your friendship means to me. I feel myself honoured to know you and that you call me friend.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #399
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Lucy, i absolutely love your posts. I infact look forward to reading what you have written. You would win the spot for best writer, you have a fantastic way of expressing your thoughts descriptively but never going into random tangents like myself.

Quote:
Chi-Town has a wicked personality and a beautiful sense of humor. I wish I was as strong and I'm jealous.
Little Miss is a sweety who everyone seems to adore and I will never be as popular here if I tried. You own the "cute, sweet, lovable girl" spot.

Personally I've got a problem with the girl that works at Morrison's. I want to slap her, she's so rude and lazy.
edited because i have become the worlds laziest writer on the planet.

Last edited by Hailo; 04-09-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #400
pervipete

Quote:

Thanks Lucy.

Thats the problem, if you don't suffer from it, then you won't get it, lucky you..which I have just realise sounds sarky but not meant to be.

The only way I can get you to try and understand, everyone has a time when you where put down by someone close, even if by accident. Remember how that hurt, now imagine that in you head, dripping poison onto your soul, 24/7. That's low self esteem. And I think I talk for everyone that has it, it pretty shit.

As for the Morrisons girl, theirs a couple like that in mine, I try and avoid them if I can and use one of the other checkouts.