Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-20-2011, 03:15 PM   #41
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
For the gals - which would be worse? Being forced to strip in front of your attacker or have him disrobe you? Which one might be more humiliating?
Him making me undress myself would be more humiliating. I also like the thought of him telling me that I have exactly 10 seconds to get undressed or I will be hurt.

But in most of my fantasies he either pulls my clothes off, tears them, or rips them off with a knife.

Depending on if he is possessive of me, he might take his time....savoring each body part he exposes, leaving me more fearful, trembling, and begging to stop.
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #42
nutapat

nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nutapat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ripping it off!!

accused_the0181.jpg
Old 02-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #43
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
For the gals - which would be worse? Being forced to strip in front of your attacker or have him disrobe you? Which one might be more humiliating?
There is a time and place for both.

I think I want him to savagely rip my clothes to shreds, leaving some shreds hanging on my body while exposing the interesting bits. I like the sound of ripping clothes. I think it betrays his lust and the fact that he is only thinking of claiming her. Very primal and so hot!

Disrobe sounds calm and collected. It would be hot for a scenario where he has a knife waiting within reach. She is to stand still while he slowly takes off each article of her clothing, slowly revealing each layer. It prolongs her dread and increases his anticipation. Might be best when an authority figure is involved in the rape.

Forcing her to strip would be the most humiliating I think. Here she is forced to participate in her own rape, almost helping the rapist, showing him what he will soon be sampling.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #44
wayward1

wayward1 has initial reputation

Forcing her to strip is hotter. It makes her take part in her violation. She could have resisted, but she didn't. She took her clothes off like you told her to. May even cause her to wonder if she's a whore since she didn't physically resist and did as she was told.
wayward1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #45
Pussycracker

Pussycracker has initial reputation

For me, I feel more excited when clothes are ripped off. It's another part of the agression. She has to resist to make me think it's true.
Pussycracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:43 AM   #46
sofiuk07

sofiuk07 has initial reputation

Have him disrobe the victim as he is likely to rip the clothes off.
sofiuk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:49 AM   #47
RenegadeNM

RenegadeNM has initial reputation

I'm going with ripping them off myself. There are stages to this, and it's best to mix and match the different parts, to keep the full affect of the trauma going. Besides...I like some struggle and fight in my fantasy.
RenegadeNM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #48
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If the objective is humiliation and degradation, then he makes me strip, hopefully capturing it all on video to show that it was "consensual."

If the objective is fear, then ripping them off.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote