Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-11-2009, 06:20 AM   #41
Babu

Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)Babu Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via AIM to Babu Send a message via MSN to Babu Send a message via Yahoo to Babu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Not an everyday situation, but if anyone has ever read Twilight you see the main female character put into a situation. A dark alley, and a group of men herding her away from other people.

That turned me on.
I totally got turned on by that scene in Twilight too. I always get kinda sad when movies show a woman about to be assaulted but then she gets rescued just in time. Such a copout!

As for putting myself in scary situations.. I most definitely get turned on when I realize I could be in a "raping" environment. Whether its walking alone in a bad part of LA at night or letting a creepy man hit on me in a bar if I'm there alone, the possible dangers can be very alluring. But the rape part doesn't scare me one bit.. the only scary part is the chance you might end up with a real sicko that wants to kill you which would totally suck.

When I was in high school I was crazily debating finding the registered sex offenders in my area (which I did) and going to their houses for whatever reason in order to see them and see what happened(which I didn't). There is still a part of me that won't let myself go all the way into that darkness.. its probably that little evolutionary protection trait I inherited. I have met strangers from craigslist purely to fuck though, and after hearing story after story of craigslist whackos I'm starting to think that might have been the most dangerous thing I've ever done (well besides almost meeting up with this 33 yo pervert when I was 13)
Old 06-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #42
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
and then you ran and hid indoors, leaving me standing out there...
Yes, I ran, but why didn't you follow?
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #43
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Yes, I ran, but why didn't you follow?
Because you had closed the door on my foot...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #44
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post
Because you had closed the door on my foot...
ohhhhh no! that's what deterred you? Oh well, I have always been a fighter. Anything worth having is worth fighting for don't you think?
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #45
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

With you it is my little southern tigress

Last edited by pervipete; 06-12-2009 at 01:44 PM.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:19 PM   #46
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While real life rape is not something I ever want to experience, there is a fine line between fantasy and reality. Fear truly can be an aphrodisiac!

I remember being in my friend's wedding last year and she had the service in NYC in the middle of Central Park. All of us girls were dressed in these gorgeous light pink tea length gowns which gave me the feeling of delicate femininity (also vulnerability!) as they were very light and frilly. We attracted more than a fair share of attention.

The wedding party had hired some horse and buggy cabs that brought us to the middle of the park. However, my girlfriend (who was another bridesmaid) was late and parked her car a couple of blocks away from the park and at the end of the service, she didn't want to walk to her car alone, so I went with her to drive to the reception.

While walking back, just the two of us with our heels clicking and the rustle of our dresses, you could hear us coming. This attracted the attention of some men who were sitting on these benches along the wide path. Although I didn't look at them directly at first, I could tell they were dirty and probably homeless, and thats when the sexual comments and cat calls went flying! I overheard one of them point me out and say to his friend, "I'd love to have a piece of her ass!" as we walked by. With my friend telling me to 'just ignore them,' my fear was in overdrive! If those men had acted upon their thoughts, it wouldn't have taken them long to fight through the layers of my dress to have me!

When we finally reached her car, we got in and locked the doors. We both talked about how frightening that was, although I never told her how, now that we were safe, I was so turned on! Many great fantasies came from that experience!!!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #47
Deviantrapist

Deviantrapist has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Deviantrapist Send a message via Yahoo to Deviantrapist

Of course it's a turn on to be in those situations, If anything it helps make a new fantasy and makes it more vivid, plus, gotta keep all those girls on their toes so nothing happens
Deviantrapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:37 AM   #48
harry_c

harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)harry_c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babu View Post
When I was in high school I was crazily debating finding the registered sex offenders in my area (which I did) and going to their houses for whatever reason in order to see them and see what happened(which I didn't). There is still a part of me that won't let myself go all the way into that darkness.. its probably that little evolutionary protection trait I inherited. I have met strangers from craigslist purely to fuck though, and after hearing story after story of craigslist whackos I'm starting to think that might have been the most dangerous thing I've ever done (well besides almost meeting up with this 33 yo pervert when I was 13)
You should read 'The End of Alice' by A. M. Homes, sounds like you lived the set up...

The End of Alice sneaks us in the back doors of our upright suburban neighborhoods to reveal the impulses that even in our frank, outspoken times we don't talk about. This is a tale told by a pedophile in his twenty-third year in a maximum security prison. He is intelligent; he is witty; he is profoundly dangerous. Beyond the reality of his stark cell and the violent perversion of the other inmates lies his imagination, which he turns to his past, to an "accident" with a little girl named Alice, and now to the erotic life of a nineteen-year-old suburban co-ed who draws him into a flirtatious epistolary exchange. At home on summer break from college, she writes to the prisoner about her taste for young boys, her lust for one twelve-year-old in particular. She is inspired by the convict's crimes; he is excited by her peculiar obsession. Into the veneer of middle-class convention—the tennis lessons, baby-sitting, and family dinners—she casts her line for the boy. He bites. As her reports of their strange affair progress, the prisoner's memory unravels, revealing the appalling circumstances of his captivity, his deadly and lingering infatuation with Alice. The intertwined fixations of these unlikely correspondents give The End of Alice its haunting, unsettling power. A.M. Homes, whom The New York Times Book Review calls "exhilaratingly perverse," lures us into the lives of characters simultaneously repellent and seductive.

Last edited by harry_c; 04-21-2011 at 03:40 AM.
harry_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:13 AM   #49
raypemi

raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to raypemi
Default Rape manuals

I love the idea of being in an environment that could go bad. Reading all the anti-rape manuals, it let me know exactly what to do lol. If htere is a lighted path, I take the dark one. If there is a guy at a bar who looks strong and has a mean personality, I go talk talk to him or try to get his attention. I would get totally turned on to know that the girl was assaulted at the gym too, maybe even a little jealous. I wonder if it has crossed your mind, phtlc, that maybe the girl who asked for your help carrying things into her apartment was someone on this site, or someone like us and she was teasing you and hoping for you to take the bait.
raypemi is offline   Reply With Quote