Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-11-2008, 11:50 AM   #61
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheshadows View Post
What is the single best moment in your rape fantasy and why?

I'll get it started: For me it's a toss up of when the victim is made to spread her legs and the actual first penetration of her vigina. But since I asked for only one answer I'll go with the initial penetration. Not only is there the physical pleasure of my cock entering her, you have the reaction of my victim(her facial expression and eyes), and the anticipation of cumming instide of her.
Thinking the first post is still the best here. Would totally agree that the initial penetration would be the best moment. The feeling of fear as your would-be rapist penetrates you for the first time. I can only imagine what my face and eyes would look like and what noises I would be making.
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 11:58 AM   #62
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Thinking the first post is still the best here. Would totally agree that the initial penetration would be the best moment. The feeling of fear as your would-be rapist penetrates you for the first time. I can only imagine what my face and eyes would look like and what noises I would be making.
have to almost agree with LL, that first penetration is best, no matter which hole you are plugging
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #63
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Hard to pick a favorite moment, but I really love, as others have said, forcing a reaction from her body. When her mind is still screaming NO NO NO but her body is reacting despite her, as I force unwilling orgasms from her over and over. That I can make her feel unwanted pleasure, against her will, TOTALLY works for me.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #64
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Honestly if you ask me there are two great moments in rape fantasy. The first as already mentioned is the initial moment of penetration, all her struggles, all the effort for nothing. My cock is still inside her. Her eyes showing the defeat and pain, maybe with few tears making her eyes shine just before they roll down her cheeks.

The other great moment is shortly after finishing. The rapist is rolling off of the bed, covered in sweat, while the victims sobs, and desperately tries to cover herself and clean up after the most humilating, roughest sex ever. Sitting on the edge of the bed, looking over my shoulder at that, always makes me want to go again.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:12 AM   #65
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondewife38 View Post
Wow!

What a great thread!

I loved all the answers, and it's hard to choose, isn't it.

Opening my legs is always a symbolic gesture when I'm with a man anyway, so I can see why lots of people chose that.

Also taking my knickers off (or having them taken off) is very meaningful; in a normal encounter it means I AM going to fuck you, and it puts everything on offer, so to speak, so I can see why that's been chosen so many times.

First penetration is a huge milestone in any sexual encounter and a woman's reaction to it when it's forced - yes, very exciting and completely understandable that lots of people went for that.

I think that when the guy cums is just an extension of that moment; he was always going to cum, from the moment he put it in, and though it's important and exciting, I think there are more vital moments.

Because the actual moment of surrender comes after that first penetration, when the guy is fucking hard and fast and the physical sensations and reflexes are more powerful than the resistance of the mind, and then she stops fighting, and after a moment or two of stillness her legs relax and spread wider, and then she lifts her knees and starts getting into it and enjoying the fuck, and that change from resistance to physical pleasure, is the crucial moment for me.

The woman's orgasm is the crowning moment of that, and though it too is one of the best bits, it's still not as good as that moment when the body betrays the mind and she starts to fuck him back.

Where exactly in the UK did you say you were?

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #66
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*The initial approach, when the scene starts to play out in my mind and the rapist becomes agressive, When I make a choice and the rapist has advanced oppersite and dispite it.
*The first touch, the look of disapproval on my face,
*The fight to excape,As adrenaline is released.
*My legs are forced open,desperation and fear takes over.
*The first penetration, As I become completly helpless
*In between, the first penetration and the rapist ejacuating, where she is made to endure every sensation and every thurst and the rapist is taking pleasure out of her misfortune.
*As her mind is sincerly rejecting them but her body prepares her for what is yet to come.
* When she attempts One last struggle, knowing that, his lust could change her life forever and there seems to be no sign of stopping, She is fertile, helpless.
*When the rapist ejaculates, The sensation of his cum, filling her up, Warm and bursting inside of her, the fight is over.knowing that he has completly dominated her and they have been granted that sence of power and have used her up and has planted a part of himself inside of her.
*When the deed is done and I am left humilated and defeated, The moment will forever be implanted in my memory, He leaves free, I leave with the consequences of his actions.

All that being said,Personally, it is really hard for me to pick my favourite moment because it is all as equally important and is all very pleasing to me.
Reading back on my post, the idea that really got me, it was in my legs are forced open and they penetrate me.

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 12-12-2008 at 02:36 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:52 AM   #67
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, I have to chose just one?! lol

Well, okay. I'd have to say it's the point when my skirt is being pulled up or ripped erasing any doubt in my mind as to what his intentions are. My dress being torn, exposing my lingerie, and the feel, sound, and sight of my bra, panties, and or slip being ripped apart and noticing my rapist becoming increasingly excited/ aroused with every pull!!

Second fav part... Feeling him penetrate me for the first time, then shoving his mouth and tongue into mine as I let out this pathetic scream!!
Old 07-18-2009, 12:07 PM   #68
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Coming inside her. Looking down into her eyes through the haze of orgasm while she's feeling the stuff squirting inside her.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:45 PM   #69
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

The single moment when when I turn her body against her, and I make her physically enjoy the experience!
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #70
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyB View Post
Well, okay. I'd have to say it's the point when my skirt is being pulled up or ripped erasing any doubt in my mind as to what his intentions are. My dress being torn, exposing my lingerie, and the feel, sound, and sight of my bra, panties, and or slip being ripped apart and noticing my rapist becoming increasingly excited/ aroused with every pull!!
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:36 PM   #71
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
my best moment is when my strapon explodes inside you flesh.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #72
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the explosion is my best part as well

NOT the fraking strap-on though
Old 07-19-2009, 08:15 PM   #73
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
my best moment is when my strapon explodes inside you flesh.
What, you put a lit m-80 in there?

So it's one use and I'm dead? My, what an attractive idea...

Remember, Dear Parisa, how we talked about your need to perfect your capture skills?

This is worse than the "Bend Over and Take It" approach.

Ar skaistu ziedu plaukst par pazemojoÅ¡u viņas upuriem visiem redzēt.

Was to labu jums?
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:00 AM   #74
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

That look in her eyes when the girl realizes she is going to get something she doesnt want... and cant do a damn thing about it.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:25 AM   #75
macrinius

macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)macrinius Level 2 (200+)

The penetration and ejaculation into her body is finale to the scene. It is the build-up that is where the real pleasure lies.
For me, the best moment is when she is standing before me, fully dressed, hands tied behind her back and blindfolded. I reach up under her dress and tug her pantys down to her ankles and tell her to step out of them. I order her to stand with her feet apart, then I lift the hem of her dress up above her belly and then her breasts while I enjoy the view.
Luvvly!
macrinius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #76
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Cool From my past rape roleplay...

First, I bent my victim over while she was being tied up on the bed and demanding me to stop. I ignored her and proceeded to eat her out aggressively from behind until she had an orgasm and screamed "ahhh I'm cumming, good god you bastard...". My best moment, out of these series of events, was watching her getting pleasure out of the rape when she was supposed to be appalled by it.
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #77
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

[QUOTE=MissyB;366069]

Yes, defiinately the stripping of her modest clothing. The suit jacket, cut/torn off, that lined ,below the knee suit skirt slowly cut up one side, it drops off, cutting each button off that sheer blouse.Or a pretty dress.

Then, my favourite, ruining that lace trimmed white nylon fullslip cutting it down the front ,tearing all the way through the lace hem,cutting those adjustable ribbon straps,the lace brassiere,panties,garter belt and tan stockings.The sight and sound of the ruined pretty underwear and modest clothing the girl powerless to resist.

Last edited by fawcett; 08-16-2009 at 06:32 PM.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:30 AM   #78
little lady

little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)little lady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me it’s just after she’s over powered me and torn my cloths off. I’m on the floor, she’s still dressed and she is straddling my chest with my arms pinned under her knees, with a handful of my hair, she pulls my head up between her legs and makes me lick the crotch of her tight jeans until it’s sodden, all the while making me look her in the eyes while she tells me what a Good little rape toy I am, and then she slaps me and bangs the back of my head on the floor before she gets undressed.
little lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:24 AM   #79
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

When I cum in her hot, moist body and she realizes I just made a rape-baby in her belly!!
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:04 AM   #80
trelane

trelane has initial reputation

Great thread! For me, it's the moment the victim realizes her total helplessness and humiliation and that happens at different points in different scenarios. In one prolonged scenario, it happens when she's naked in front of her captors for the first time, when she's restrained and then blindfolded, when she's brought to forced orgasm by one of the females, first penetration, when she's partially untied and believes she's being released only to be retied in a new position, when she's anally raped, and when she's brought into another room and realizes she's about to be raped again.
trelane is offline   Reply With Quote