Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #21
sexynurse

The feel of the penis in my mouth was unusual, but not unpleasant. It actually felt nice, and the feel of your hands on my breasts make me even more eager to please. As I hear your soft moans and quickened breaths I smile to myself, pleased to be giving pleasure to this man. My master....he who awoken something within me, a sexual being.
"I'm cumming" this breaks through my musings, the words bring more heat to my pussy as I envelope the head of your cock with my soft lips and stroke you into orgasm. I eagerly drink down, my prize. Then licking off the tip of your cock with sharp strokes of my tongue, I clean you up and sit back on my haunches and watch you.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #22
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I look down upon your lust filled face.

I reach down, taking you by the elbows I gently lift you to your feet. Bringing my face to your ear I whisper.

'You have natural talent as a cocksucker my beautiful slut' I can breath in your sent, the scent of your arousal, mixed with your perspiration.

At my words, you blanche, but then lust takes over again.

I shake my head, 'it is time to push your limits my slut' I whisper again.

I take your shoulders in my hands, turn you around and push you face down onto the bed.

I pull my hand back and 'smack' I bring it down onto your buttock, then again, and again.

The sight of your bottom reddening rekindles my own lust, I can feel my erection coming back.

I press forward, and in one stroke, thrust inside your pussy, I thrust back and forth, as I thrust forward I grind you into the bed. This is not about you, this is about me.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:21 PM   #23
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

I come in nude except for a simple half-mask of black leather, holding a parlor riding crop one more for a bit of sting over really hurting a person and admiring you acting the whore. And kiss your lover sweetly and fondle his balls gently for a few minutes. Coming around you can tell I have a natural mound and its damp a bit of cum trickling down my inner thigh. Grabbing your hair I give a good smack with the crop across you rear its more a good sting nothing more.

"I'm going to have you next as he rests and enjoy the show, whore.," I say as I sit on the bed and stroke your hair more gently. "I'm going to have you wash after this and douche I want you fresh for me, after your done can you fetch the washing tub its has water in it and the things in the bag?." I ask the man fucking you.

"We removed her IUD so go ahead cum inside her I want a baby, might as well use this slut to carry it for me.," I stroke your head like I would a dog.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:31 AM   #24
sexynurse

I whimper as my butt is spanked until red, and jump as the crop flicks across the tender globes. His cock felt heavenly as he slid inside me, but my face flushed at the thought of the audience. Baby?.... did i hear right? I struggled to try and remove myself from the grip of the man, the one filling me with lust. I tried to scream but I could just make a despairing moan
Old 04-24-2009, 03:05 PM   #25
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look up as Anna walks in the room. Admiring her shapely form a she cups my balls.

As I watch her start to smack your arse, I feel you start to struggle and remove yourself from my grip, I lean forward, 'it is now good struggling my love, you will not get away.' carressing your hair as I speak.

Suddenly, I feel my balls tighten, them my cum leaving my dick as I fill your unprotected pussy.

As I recover, I hear Anna asking me to go get some water.

I look down at you, then her.

'Let me recover first my dear, then I will get it, if you want it sooner, then you will have to get it yourself I'm afraid'

I sit down on the bed, caressing up and down your skin, slick with persperation.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #26
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

"No rush at all, my she is a nice one very fleshy, now your going to be a good girl.," I pull your legs back letting his sperm pool in the back of your passage against the cervix. Then tie you like that s we just enjoy the view.

"Let me get you hard then you can fuck her ass, use a little lubricant we want it to be uncomfortable but not hurt her.," I play with your anus and toy with your flesh.

Then start stroking you male lovers cock with some lubricant not minding doing that just wants to see the woman well ridden.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #27
sexynurse

I start to sob as I am tied. "Please not again, I'll be good I promise". The sounds of 'fuck her ass' sends cold shivers through me, "Not the ass, I have never....never let anyone, its disgusting. I'll do anything else please".
I try to avoid watching the woman playing with the man, but my eyes seem drawn to the scene. The tingling starts once again in my belly.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:36 PM   #28
Anna69

Going out I bring in a briefcase and a small cooler, open the briefcase I take out a pair of rubber medical gloves and put them on then lube a finger pushing it into your ass. Then add another finger enjoying your reaction.

"Nice and tight he is going to love this, whore, for now time for some more seeding.," I take off the gloves and takes several vials out of the cooler and some kid of harness with a long plug with a bulb on it. Then start pouring each full vial into your sex not spilling a drop and I smile its clearly sperm for many different men. When done I put on the leather harness the plusg in your sex and add some warm water to inflate it to keep you plugged and the seed deep inside you.

"There we go that was around twenty more mens worth of sperm all fit men, your going to be a lovely mommy.," laughing at your plight I smack your ass and wipe off the excess with baby wipes.

I go over and lightly lube the hardened cock of the male rapist. "Get the things for me and you can pound that tight virgin ass real nice.," I say to him.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:00 AM   #29
sexynurse

I wail as fingers are inserted into my ass, the pain is immense. "Please, please no" I cry as my tight hole tried to expel the invaders. There is no time for relief as the woman starts playing with sperm, I am wide eyed with amazement and disbelief that this is happening, although the bulb feels good inside of me. "You're a nutter!" I state, "They'll miss me you know"
Old 04-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #30
Anna69

"Miss you, your well outside your home country even if your missed they have to find you and we own the police of the city where its important so you be good.," I take out a large knife and run it along your skin and over your breasts.

"I promise you if you do try and run you will be far less pretty and I'll send you to a mining town they haven't had much women company, you will be popular scarred up.," I say very coldly and put the knife away.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #31
pervipete

I walk to the new girl

Slap 'Don't you ever pull a knife on her again. You ever pull a stunt like that, and believe me, it won't be her with ruined looks'

I grab the knife, gently I slide the blade down her body until it reaches her pussy, deftly I flip it over in my hand, and without warning, I thrust the hilt into her pussy.

'You are just another nameless slut, to do with as I say. Play nice, and everythings fine, dont' and...' I left the sentance unsaid, as I removed the knife, I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the door, chucking her out.

'Think about what I said' and then closed and locked the door.

Turning back to the bed, 'now where were we?' Oh yes'

I look down on the sweat covered woman,

'Sorry about her, sometimes she forgets who's boss. It must have been all that time on the streets, turning tricks for crack cocaine' I shake my head slowly

'Before we play some more, I think you need to freshen up.'

With that I take you by the arm and lead you to hidden door, leading to an en suite bathroom.

I place you in the shower cubicle and start to run some hot water over you, I put some shower gel in my hands and start to soap you all over, your breasts, your stomarch, I run my hands up and down you legs, until I start to wash your pussy...
Old 04-26-2009, 12:07 PM   #32
sexynurse

I am startled but strangely proud as the man takes charge of the situation and almost violently threatens the woman, it makes me feel a little turned on. Relief hits me as she is ejected from the room.
His hands are gentle as he leads me to the shower, and the spray is heavenly as it hits my sweaty skin. I stand letting the spray run down my face, eyes closed. I jump a little as hands slick with suds stroke my skin, caressing my body. I moan a little as they rub across my nipples, enjoying the sensation. As they reach from my feet to my pussy I open my legs feeling like a whore and a slut, but inviting deeper touches
Old 04-26-2009, 02:42 PM   #33
pervipete

I feel your legs move apart, opening your pussy to my touch, I insert first one, then two fingers inside you, slowly moving them in and out, circling your clit with my thumb until I am rewarded my your body shuddering as you reach orgasm.

I allow you to lean against my chest as you come down, and then when you are settled I lead you back into the bedroom. Taking a towell I slowly and gently dry your body.

Sitting you down I go to the wardrobe, opening the doors I show you racks of clothing, clothes and lingerie.

I walk back to you, helping you into the bed 'You look tired my dear, get some sleep and we can play later. When you wake dress, and then come done and we shall feast.' Leaning forward I gently brush your forehead with my lips. 'I have some punishment to administer' and with that I unlock the door and leave the room.

--=--

Going down the stairs and into the dining room, I see my problem sitting pouting. 'Come here' I command, reluctantly she obeys. 'I am very disappointed in you. I have told you before, and have tried to take into account your background, but now...I have to act' I spin her around, bend her forward and start to administer several smacks to her arse. As her cheeks reddened I can feel another erection coming on. I push her over a table, and with only the lubrication from earlier, I thrust it into her ass, pulling it back and then continuely thrusting until I cum.

While she lays there, I go to a cabinet, pulling out what at first glance was a conventional strap on, it is only upon closer inspection you would notice that the dildo is pointing the wrong way, towards the wearer.

'You have been getting above yourself, so I had this made for you, maybe this will remind you of your place here' and with this I insert the dildo into her pussy, locking the ends of the straps behind her with a padlock. She hears, then feels a buzzing noise, realization hits her, its not a dildo, its a vibrator.

With her lying there, I retire to my study.

Hitting play on my stereo, 'ah something mellow and classical I think' as the sounds of music come from hiddens speakers, I sit at my desk...

Last edited by pervipete; 04-26-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:01 PM   #34
sexynurse

The shuddering orgasm does exhaust me and i lean heavily against you, feeling your hardness against my skin. I want to touch but don't think I can follow through on my promise. I allow you to towel me dry, the material soft against my skin, more caresses. My tired mind pauses for a moment at my lack of fear and my unwillingness to run now, but it is over ruled by my exhausted body.
I curl up beneath the covers and sleep arrives almost instantly, a small satisfied smile touching my lips.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #35
pervipete

Switching on my laptop I see that the hidden webcams show that you are asleep. I finish my drink and slowly go to the room.

Waliking past I see anna laying there 'thats enough for you' I undo the strap and send her for a shower.

Quietly, so that I do not wake you I enter and pick you out some lingerie (a push up bra, french cut panties and stockings) a simple black dress and some high heel shoes, leaving these by the bed for you to find.

I look down upon you sleeping form, 'thats it my love, gather your energy, you will need' I whisper to myself, before slipping back out of the room.

Last edited by pervipete; 04-28-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #36
sexynurse

I don't wake as you enter the room, but my breathing is heavy and excited. As if in my sleep I am dreaming of the pleasures to come. One bare breast has escaped the covers and the nipple is like a bullet, hard and erect.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #37
sexynurse

It is nearly two hours when I awake feeling a little sore, but content. I see the clothes you have picked out for me. I slowly put on the underwear, stroking my body appreciating the change in my shape the push up bra brings. Putting the dress and shoes on I brush my fingers through my hair to try and tame it. Then tentatively open the door and step into the strange hallway.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #38
pervipete

I hear some feet on the stairs, I go to the hallway and see you coming down them.

The sight of you in the dress, your curves heightened by the dress and lingerie, your long shapley legs accentuated by the heels, cause my erection to return.

As you reach the last step, I take you in my arms, my hands sliding down until they reach your bottom, pulling you in until you can feel my hardness throught the layers of clothing.

I whisper softly in your ear 'My dear, you look good enough to eat.' I pull back and nibble at your earlobe for a second 'which is a very good idea'.

I smile at the confused look on your face, and pull into the dining room, where my staff have prepared a meal for us both.

I sit you down, and get you a glass of white wine.

'You must be famished, we need to make sure that you keep your strength'

The first course is brought in, pink salmon, freshly caught, cooked simply in a lemon sauce.

I watch as you devour the fish...
Old 04-28-2009, 01:43 PM   #39
pervipete

You devour the starter, then the main course comes and you fall on it with gusto, finally you look at me as if to say 'whats for desert'

'You may be wondering what's for desert'

I get up and walk to your side, enjoying the view of your cleavage, your breasts raised up by the the bra, leaning forward I whisper 'you are' I help you to your feet, hiting the remote control different music comes on, something with more of a beat.

I lead you to a sofa, sitting down facing you 'Dance and undress for me'
Old 04-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #40
sexynurse

I blush, "I am not very good at dancing" I say nibbling my lip. Remembering your anger with the other girl I add "But I'll try".
I start to gyrate my hips and rub my breasts in time to the music, making little moaning noises as my nipples begin to react. The dress is slipped from my shoulders, one strap at a time and falls in a silky pool at my feet. I continue with my hip thrusts and pull the cups of the bra down so you can see my engorged nipples before I tweak and pinch them. This is starting to turn me on again, I turn and wiggle my pantie clad bottom at you, slowly sliding down the material and exposing the globes. My panties join the dress on the floor. I open my legs so they are over yours and thrust my glistening pussy at you again and again, and offer up my ample bust for your approval.
"Shall I take the stocking and heels off too master? I ask