Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #41
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I sit there, enjoying your show. Watching your hands move over your body, the clothes coming off, I start to feel my erection coming back.

I can feel the heat from your, now naked pussy as it moves just above my cock.

'leave them on' I command.

I take your breasts in my hands and start to caress them, gently, oh so gently at first, rubbing my thumbs over your engorged nipples, then with more insistance, until I pull you forward and take one into my mouth, licking and nibbling on the rubbery teat. I take you hand and place it on the bulge in my trousers, rubbing it back and forward.

I let of your nipple for a moment 'I think you know what I what slut' as my other hand moves to your pussy, thrusting my fingers inbetween the puffy lips.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #42
sexynurse

My eyes close briefly as your hands move over my breasts, my breathing hot and heavy. "mmmmm" is all I can say as you take my nipple into your mouth, I rub your hard cock eagerly and buck against your teasing fingers. Lost in my own world of pleasure I don't hear your words.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:02 PM   #43
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see that you have not reacted to my words, so I take my hand and twisting your nipple & hardening my voice I repeat myself 'I said, you know what I want slut, don't make me repeat myself again'
Old 04-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #44
sexynurse

"Ow" I say stopping sharply. "I don't know what you want" but I get to my knees and open up your fly. Your hardness springing almost directly into my face, with one hand I bring you to my lips enveloping the tip in my soft mouth. My tongue teases and pokes down the hold, then licks around it. Slowly I allow your length into my warm wet mouth and pull back. I repeat the action, quicker this time.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #45
pervipete

'thats it' I say as I lean back, feeling your warm breath, and the softness of your lips and tongue working their way up and down my shaft.

I allow you to carry on the blowjob for a while, before stopping you.

I grab you by the elbows and guide you back to the table. turning you around, I push you over the arm of a carver chair. For a moment walk around you, admiring the shape of you stocking clad legs, pushing your shapely bottom up into the air, I admire your large breasts hanging forward, partly squashed against the chair cushion.

Out of you sight, I reach onto the table for some butter left over from dinner, I slowly lube up my cock.

You do not realise my intentions until you feel my hands part you buttocks and my hardness working its way in, gently at first, then harder and harder.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #46
sexynurse

I look a little disappointed at being made to stopsucking your cock. Am I becoming a whore, I think to myself.
The sexy position makes me feel wet as you place my ass in the air, I wait in anticipation for your cock in my pussy. I start to struggle as I feel you entering my ass, "No not there" I yell "Please". I can say nothing more as I grind my teeth trying to stop from screaming as you push yourself into my ass and struggle. Wriggling like a fish on a hook, tears streaming down my face, but I am pinned.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:39 PM   #47
pervipete

I can here your quiet sobbing as I thrust back and forth, your wriggling causing your arse to grind into me, suddenly I feel my balls tighten, and then I ejaculate into you.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #48
sexynurse

The pain from my arse is excrutiating despite the lubrication, every thrust burns. I grip the seat of the chair I am pinned over so hard that one of my nails snap. I am panting like a woman in labout as you work my arse. Finally the warm soothing cum bursts inside of me and I relax a little. "Why?" I ask softly, "I want to please you and that hurt"
Old 05-01-2009, 12:16 PM   #49
pervipete

I turn you around to face me..

I gently stroke your tear stained face 'Why?' I repeat 'because you are mine'

I take my hands and caress up and down your body, squeezing and caressing your breasts, I run my hand until I reach your pussy.

'You have pleased me, and therefore you shall get a reward' I slip my fingers into you, gently thrusting them in and out, circling your clit, leaning forward and passionately kiss you.
Old 05-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #50
sexynurse

I start to pull away, anger in my eyes, then the feel of your fingers against my clit hit that button once more. My cunt start to drip its wet juices and I bucked against your hand as my tongue, danced along your lips and teased your tongue. You controlled my pleasure and I let you lead me. Breath coming hot and heavy from my flared nostrils.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #51
pervipete

I can feel your orgasm building, making me hard again, I remove my fingers, replacing them with my hardness, slowly at first and then with more and more urgency, biring my hands down, I move them around your waste to grab hold of the cheeks of your ass, pulling you into me closer, trying to lose myself in your body.

Your sexiness makes me feel a passion that I have never felt before with any of my previous conquests
Old 05-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #52
sexynurse

I let out a moan as you remove your finngers, my legs are jittery with the closeness of my orgasm. As you enter me and grasp like some kind of belonging I am in ecstacy, I grasp you around your neck and wrap my legs around you, forcing you to continue your reaming of my womanhood. "Please fuck me harder, make me cum. I want to cum on your cock!"
Old 05-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #53
pervipete

I felt your hands on my neck and your legs wrap around me allowing me to free my hands to roam at will over your body, feeling your breast, stomarch and neck, your tongue fighting with my tongue, I hear your words urging me on, I look into you eyes, feeling myself falling into them.

I want to possess you, own you, allow no other to touch you.

I can feel the start of my ejaculation, no, no, no that is the wrong word, I can feel my climax start, I feel pleasure start to course through me, from my manhood, through my body, right through to my very soul..
Old 05-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #54
sexynurse

I am panting hard as you fuck me, a sheen of sweat covers my skin making it look like silk. My vagina squeezes you hard, wanting to get every ounce of pleasure from your cock. "Ooooooh Fuck me harder" I scream as I am so close to cumming, to releasing my juices over your hardness.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #55
pervipete

at your urging I pick up the pace, harder and harder I pound until I feel you orgasm, as you start to shake I feel my own climax and cum inside of you.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #56
sexynurse

I yell my climax to the world, my cunt squeezing you hard milking you of every drop of cum as you explode inside me. "Oh Fuck" I murmur panting as I still slide my spasming pussy over your hardness.
Old 05-13-2009, 01:54 PM   #57
pervipete

I withdraw from you, Stepping back, I look upon your contented form.

I smile down at you, 'I am going to give you a choice. You can go, return to your old live, or you can stay here with me. Take your time and decide, once the decision is made there can be no going back.'

With that, I step forwad to kiss you, gently brushing your lips with mine, and then go to my study.