Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Confinement

Confinement

(Rape, M/F)

Here is a short story I wrote. It was inspired by a picture someone sent to me so I have posted it as well. The story is a work of fiction. No one was hurt during the writing of this story. All characters are fictional and any mention of characters is purely for fantasy purposes. The author does not condone real rape.

Enjoy and comments welcome

Shy

---------------------------------------

I whimper hearing the door and the footsteps. I try to hide away in what has become my room. It’s nothing more than four walls. There are no windows but there is a skylight letting light into the room during the day. A small cubicle has a toilet and wash basin. Then there is the mattress on the floor. That’s all.

I start to tremble as I feel the ground shaking slightly as the footsteps get closer and closer. I should be used to it by now but each encounter compounds my fear. I gasp as I hear the key, and run to a corner. I huddle there, sliding onto the floor knowing what is coming. I can feel my pussy readying itself as if it too knows what is about to happen.

The door opens and a man steps in. I squeal at the sight of him. He has no pants on but is still wearing his shirt. He has a couple of days of hair growth on his face. His lips are pursed as if he is angry. His eyes scare me almost as much as the large cock standing up between his legs. I start to sob as he looks at me and I know he has had a bad day at work.

He doesn’t bother shutting the door as he usually does. I think he likes the idea that my cries might be heard. It adds to his experience but I know what will happen if I am too loud. I moan fearfully as he comes over to me, towering over me with that evil smirk on his face. He knows that I know I am helpless.

I cry out as his hand reaches for me, gripping my hair and pulling me onto my feet. He pulls me and then throws my trembling naked body on the mattress before descending down on me. I watch fearing his anger but he doesn’t hit me. He falls on my body making me cry out again. He gets into the position he likes best, the one where I have to watch him as he ends the rape later. I feel his cock on my thigh and sob as he grabs both my wrists with his rough hands. He pins them as he forces my legs wider with his knees. He moves his hips, dragging his cock to my moist pussy. I feel it at the entrance and he makes a grow-like noise. I try to stop crying but I can’t. There is no mercy in him and crying excites him.

I whimper as he slowly impales my soft tight pussy. It is as if he wants me to feel every bit of his cock going inside me. So far he has been gentle. I feel his hips on mine and his balls slapping against my ass and I know he is in me completely, taking over my body in the cruellest of ways. He slides back out almost as slowly as he pushed in. Then he rams his cock in again. He does it again and again until his hips are a flurry of motion, pumping his cock into me viciously.

He lets go of my wrists after some time. I want to push him off me but I have to do what he wants. My hands go to his shoulders and I grip them. He moves his head to my neck and starts to lick and bite. He is being gentle with his lips but his violence is evident below as his slamming bruises my thighs and hips. I have to raise my legs higher to escape that and soon he is raping me so deep. His cock hits my cervix and makes me cry out as he plunges into me. He is taking all his anger and frustration out on my poor pussy.

I cry softly, grunting each time he thrusts and pushes against my cervix. I try to forget what is happening to me but he is now starting to degrade me with words as if the rape was not enough. Some of the horrible things he says keep my tears flowing. He calls me a slut and a whore. I want to scream at him and tell him that I am not. But I can’t because he uses my body’s reactions against me.

I am wet as he tells me so. I don’t know why my pussy gets moist every time I hear keys rattling at the door. I am ashamed of it but I can’t stop it. This didn’t happen the first time or the rapes soon after. Those rapes hurt, especially the first one. Now at least the pain is not so bad. To my great shame I also cum from his rapes sometimes. I hate it when that happens but he enjoys it and makes me tell him that I liked it.

My body keeps being plundered as I sob. He keeps spewing insult after insult at me. He tells me that I am only good for fucking. How would he know that? I was good at other things before he kidnapped me. I was going to try out for the cheerleading squad for my second year of college. Instead of that I have to cheer on this despicable excuse for a human being as he rapes me. I can tell what is going to happen today. I can feel that tingly feeling again and I know I will probably cum from the rape today. He will expect me to thank him for it before making me clean his cock of all the juices.

I can only whimper and grunt as he slams into me repeatedly. I hang onto him, knowing that there is no stopping him. He will rape me until he shoots his hot cum inside my once virgin pussy. It will scald my insides and leak from my raped hole. Then if I am lucky he will be sated, and he will leave me alone for the night.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:43 AM   #2
nybarbarian

nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)

i'm impressed and going to read your other story

i long for a return to old fashioned romance...
nybarbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very nice.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #4
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh someone's definitely getting some rep for this one. Very nice job. I like the attention to her mental state and debasement. It adds a lot to a story that might have quickly become cliched.

Good job.

Last edited by DorianBlack; 02-06-2011 at 02:15 PM.
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #5
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice details. +REP :-)
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:33 AM   #6
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hot and amazing. What a lucky gal she is. Um.. I mean poor girl.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for your kind comments nybarbarian, cynthia4rp, DorianBlack, RayPistonprowl, Ingenue I'm glad you enjoyed the story.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:08 AM   #8
AlterEgo

AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)AlterEgo Level 1 (100+)

Good psychological aspect to your stories.
AlterEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:03 AM   #9
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great work well done
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #10
bruisedporcelain

bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bruisedporcelain has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really enjoyed this and was expecially turned on by hearing about the victims thoughts throughout the ideal ,thank you and thank you also for expressing your desires .

Last edited by bruisedporcelain; 02-11-2012 at 09:52 AM.
bruisedporcelain is offline   Reply With Quote