Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
catiedon't

catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to catiedon't
Default Sarah's Choice

Shawn didn’t quite realize the important of the document in his hand at first. It was bad, he knew it was bad, but it took him a moment to understand that it wasn’t bad for him. In fact, it might be the best thing that had ever happened to him.

His younger sister Sarah was well on her way to becoming an international celebrity. She had worked hard all her life to earn the spotlight, taking singing lessons, dancing lessons, acting lessons… and their extremely wealthy father had fully supported his darling in her quest to be a star. No expense was spared in creating the perfect image of a wholesome teenager, just now coming into adulthood. She was two years younger than him at 20, but her fans still thought of her as the cute high school sophomore she played in the TV series that had really launched her career.

And now he held the key in his hands to not only destroying that career, but potentially destroying her entire life. The envelope had been in their mailbox but hadn’t been stamped or addressed, so he didn’t have any qualms about opening it. It was a report from a private investigator who had been hired to investigate a hit & run accident that had left one child in a body cast for 3 months and another in intensive care for nearly 2 weeks. Both children were now fine, but there was no doubt their lives had been seriously impacted by the person who had hit the car they were in and then kept driving.

It turned out that person was his darling sister Sarah. The investigator had tracked down all the evidence… the route her partying had taken her that night, the amount she was likely to have drunk along the way, security camera evidence of her vehicle only a block away from the accident at the precise time it was said to have occurred, and most damaging of all, the fact that in the wreckage of the other vehicle, they had recovered paint scrapes that matched her car exactly. He vaguely remembered her taking the car in for some body work about six months ago, but it hadn’t seemed important at the time. His gorgeous, adored, sweet little sister had almost killed two children while driving drunk, and then had run from the scene of the crime.

Clearly the private investigator understood the amount of money that might be available to hush this up, and was giving her a chance to make it go away. Shawn thought he could handle that for her. No need to worry her pretty little head with that kind of nasty detail.

See, while Sarah sang and danced and charmed her way through the years growing up, Shawn had been being strictly groomed to take over the family business, his father treating him firmly and somewhat distantly but always expecting Shawn’s full loyalty and obedience for the good of the family. One Saturday Shawn found himself spending the day with the estate foreman instead of heading out to the lake with his friends. For some reason that day it made him more angry and resentful than ever. It was the story of his life- his father expected him to know the family holdings inside and out, and countless weekends had been spent this way. He had been struggling to get his temper under control all day, and then she caught his eye.

She was walking across the lawn linked arm in arm with a girlfriend, both wearing nothing but tiny white tennis skirts and sports bras as they headed to the tennis courts. Her girlfriend was pretty, but Sarah was a knockout- her small high ass making her skirt rise and dip with each step, her long honey colored hair brushing against the warm smooth skin of her back where the sports bra didn’t cover her. It didn’t cover much. He couldn’t see her breasts from this angle, but he knew just what they would look like if he could… full round globes of perfect golden flesh disappearing under the spandex and bouncing enticingly with each jaunty step she took away from him.

He jerked himself out of these strange thoughts, wondering what could possibly have come over him, thinking about his sister that way. Yes, she was a sex symbol for millions of fans, but she was his sister, for god’s sake. But the more he thought about it, the angrier he became. It had been wrong to have those thoughts about her, but really, who could blame him? How was it fair that his whole short life had been about providing for his family, which included her, while she spent hers becoming what amounted to a professional party girl, and having everything handed to her as soon as she expressed her interest in it? She was so determined to do nothing but make the world love her… he was just falling in line with her plan.

His resentment grew along with his sick attraction for her, so recently discovered. It suddenly seemed he couldn’t be in the same room with her without wanting to either strike her or fuck her. His own sister, and he wanted to bend her over the kitchen table and fuck her before he had his eggs in the morning. He wanted to grab that gorgeous hair of hers and use it to force her to her knees to suck his cock… he could practically see the way she would look on her knees before him, her lips stretched wide to accommodate him and her breasts heaving with her attempt to suck and breathe at the same time. He actually considered moving off of the family estate to get away from the temptation of her in his face every day. Even his father had noticed something wasn’t quite right with Shawn these days, and he didn’t typically notice much beyond the state of his bank accounts.

But then came the envelope from the private investigator, and that changed everything. Perfect little Sarah wasn’t so perfect after all. And if she wasn’t very, very good to her big brother, her life and everything she’d accomplished would mean nothing. Shawn was having a great day, and it was only going to get better.

He knew she was out at a brunch with friends, but that she’d be back before noon. He dashed off a note for her to come see him in his study when she got home, and taped it to her door. Then he went to the study to wait. He didn’t expect to actually get any work done, not with what he had planned to think about, but he found that for the first time in what seemed like months, he was able to fully concentrate on the routine tasks before him. He had a surprisingly productive morning, and was almost startled when Sarah knocked lightly on the door and sauntered in. He grabbed the envelope off of the desk and leaned back in his leather executive chair, tapping it against his thigh as she approached. She was glorious… all brown and gold with flashing green eyes. She literally brightened the room when she walked into it, and he was suddenly almost overpowered with a primal need to own that brightness, bend it to his will. Soon… so soon now. She slid into one of the armchairs opposite him and flashed him her famous dimpled smile that could so easily slip into a pout if she were disappointed.

“What’s up, hon?” she asked, settling back into the chair and crossing her legs. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a slight flare around the bottom that swayed enticingly around her knees, a green halter style blouse that brought out her eyes and showed her breasts to perfection, and strappy high heeled sandals that would have made a 1940’s secretary envious. He took in the sight of her and then leaned forward, smiling, to slide the envelope across the desk to her.

She must have seen something in that smile that sent off warning bells somewhere in the back of her mind, because she hesitated before she picked up the envelope, her eyes arrested on his face, a flash of uncertainty crossing her perfect features. Finally she took it and opened it to pull out what it contained. Within seconds the blood had drained from her face and she seemed to actually shrink, becoming smaller in the huge armchair.

“Oh my god, Shawn- I can explain- oh god, what am I going to do?” she breathed, her voice thin and high with her obvious distress. Her hands were trembling as she tried to push the offending documents back into the envelope, as if that would make them somehow disappear altogether.

“I’m so glad you asked,” Shawn replied, and although she was too wrapped up in the obvious fears to see the danger right in front of her, his grin this time was predatory. “You’re going to let your big brother take care of it for you. I can promise that not a word of this will ever reach another person.”

She looked up at him, her huge eyes full of tears that threatened to spill, desperate to believe that her trusted big brother could really take care of her in this situation also, the same way he always had. She had no reason to doubt him- he had been making sure her life went smoothly behind the scenes for as long as she could remember. There was nothing he wouldn’t do for her, if he could.

“You can do that? You can-” she waved her hand gracefully as if brushing away an imaginary cobweb- “make it go away for real? Oh, Shawn, I’ll never be able to thank you enough!” she cried, gazing at him adoringly, but all he could see were her rosy, trembling lips. He was fascinated with how soft and full they were, and the occasional glimpses of pearly white teeth he could see when she spoke. He wanted to know what that mouth felt like on his skin.

He shook his head suddenly to bring himself back to the moment, and got up to walk around the desk to sit in the matching armchair next to hers. He leaned forward and took her little hand in his big ones, knowing this would make her feel even more secure in his brotherly ability to make sure she was safe. He smiled that smile at her again, and said, “Yes, Sarah. I can and will make it all better. But you will need to thank me, and you will need to do so on my terms.”

She was confused now; he could see her perfect brows gather while she took this in. What could he possibly mean by that? What could she possibly do to thank him other than saying thank you, and meaning it? Because she truly did mean it.

“Here is your situation, Sarah. Forgive me for being blunt, but I don’t want you to underestimate the gravity of your predicament. If I do nothing, this investigator will reveal your secret to the world and ruin you. You will most likely end up in prison, due to the severity of those children’s injuries.”

“But-“she broke in, but he shushed her with one finger against those perfect lips.

“No buts,” he said. “That is what would happen, and you know it as well as I do. However, I am willing to take care of the problem with the investigator, on one condition.”

“What? What do I have that isn’t already completely at your disposal?” she wondered aloud, trying to puzzle out what he was getting at.

“I’ve been looking out for you since you were little, watching you grow into an incredibly beautiful young woman. I’ve watched you prance around this house wearing almost nothing, all smooth leg and soft curves and thick hair, and you can’t think it hasn’t had an effect on me,” he explained gently. He watched the comprehension of exactly what he was talking about fill her eyes, her mouth opening in a silent horrified “oh” as she instinctively tried to pull her hand out of his and shrink back away from him. He did not let go.

“What are you saying?” she whispered. “You're my brother! You are not supposed to think about me that way! What is wrong with you?” she demanded.

“I know I’m talking about incest-“ he observed her flinch as he said the word, as if he had struck her with it, “but I would have to be dead to not want you the way a man wants a woman.” He stopped talking then and watched her absorb what he was saying to her.

“You are telling me that unless I let you fuck me, let my brother fuck me, I am probably going to go to prison? Is that really what you are saying?” she finally asked, and he could feel her trembling with the effort to even say it out loud.

“That is exactly what I am saying. It is your choice,” he replied. She leaned back in the chair and this time he let her hand go. She stood up and looked around frantically, as if wondering how she had ended up here, in this terrible parallel universe. An hour ago, her life had been perfect. Now, she had a horrible choice to make, and she wasn’t sure she could live with either option. Her mistakes were certainly coming back to haunt her all at once. She began to pace the long length of the office, unable to stand still any longer and unable to move forward. Shawn sat back and watched her taut calves and her round ass and the smooth expanse of her back in the haltered blouse as she walked. He was supremely confident in what her decision would be- it was just a matter of time now.

She continued to alternately pace and stop to stare out the window, wrapping her arms around herself as if she were cold. He waited patiently. Finally, she came to a stop in front of him, her breasts at the level of his eyes and heaving with her repressed emotions. He was so hard for her at this point, it was almost painful.

“Just once?” she said, refusing to meet his eyes as she waited for his response.

“Oh no. One year. I get full access to you for one year. Just think, one year with me, or 5 to 10 in a state prison?” he said, relishing the revulsion he saw reflected in her face at the thought of being his to use this way for an entire year. She began to pace again, but it wasn’t long before she went and sat down again in the other chair. She seemed calmer, suddenly.

“You get your one year,” she said. “I will hate you forever and I will find a way to make you pay for this, but I will give you one year in exchange for making this mistake go away.” She still refused to meet his increasingly heated gaze.

“That’s my good girl,” he said, and got up from his chair. He went back around to the other side of the desk and made the phone call that would take care of Sarah’s mistake. She listened stonily, her cheeks and what he could see of her breasts flushed and surely hot to the touch with her humiliation and rage. He would know soon enough. She was stunning, and he owned her now. He hung up the phone, his part of the bargain complete, and went to make her deliver on hers.

To be continued (if there's any interest)...

Continued here: Sarah's Choice Part II

Last edited by catiedon't; 11-17-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Link to Part II
catiedon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:17 AM   #2
Rats
Banned

Rats has initial reputation

I'd like to see this continue.. Incest Blackmail seem like a hot theme.
Rats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
Idiotsavant

Idiotsavant Level 1 (100+)Idiotsavant Level 1 (100+)

Nice Start. Can't wait for next installment......
Idiotsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
mb386

mb386 has initial reputation

Please continue!
mb386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OH YES - PLEASE continue !!

Very nice start !!

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Wow, another great story...please post part two
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #7
catiedon't

catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to catiedon't

Wow, thanks! I kinda thought it sucked and came back later to try to delete it, but found out I couldn't

I'll submit Part II shortly.
catiedon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:37 AM   #8
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very nice, a big fantasy of mine almost to a tee, very well written, thanks, looking forward to pt. 2
Old 11-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
Distinctprey

Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Distinctprey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Distinctprey

I am impressed,I really enjoyed this story and just like the lovely gentlemen above me has expressed,it is very well written. If only they made whole books like this,You have me on the edge of my seat,I am excited and in inticipation of what is to come.